About all of the minimum wage "Doom and Gloom"

just out of curiosity, what's your day job?

My day job? You mean my only job. I'm a manager for the engineering department (all union hourly employees) at a Midtown Manhattan boutique hotel.

100 was an example but 10K a month on expenses is reasonable. That would include loans that would not be affected but whatever.

*laugh* 10K a month for expenses is reasonable? Tell that to the poor sap making $8.00 an hour.

Let's correct the liberal assertions further:
<derp snip>

Quick question for you: if you were just starting out, could you live on your own on just the wages of a McDonalds McJob.

Please start your answer with a simple "yes" or "no". You can add your usual caveats and obfuscations afterwards.

awesome! someone with no business experience is telling us about Walmart...

idiot

We hear lots of doomsday "OhMyGawd if we raise the minimum wage, everybody will go out of business and we'll have to eat bugs" types of things from some folks when the conversation gets a little heated, but the reality is something very different.

If every Walmart nationwide had a minimum wage of $12 per hour (and passed ALL of the cost along to the consumer, it would raise the average Walmart's shopper's trip cost by 1.1%.

OhMyGawd! :rolleyes:

Back