What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't start my posting day until 3:30 AM and don't get into high gear until a few hours later after a leisurely perusal of the days news which happens to be crammed with Obama fuck ups.:D

I'd take him to lunch if he was in California, but I'm afraid he'd get a little blood in his alcoholic system. :D;)

Just don't let him ride in the Vet. :D

I don't start my posting day until 3:30 AM and don't get into high gear until a few hours later after a leisurely perusal of the days news which happens to be crammed with Obama fuck ups.:D

I'd take him to lunch if he was in California, but I'm afraid he'd get a little blood in his alcoholic system. :D;)

Quoted because that's all sorts of pathetic.

Disgustipated
This message is hidden because Disgustipated is on your ignore list.

Shornes dingle-berry just showed up. :cool:

Wonder how many have read the 2700 page law and the 20,000 plus regulations so far? They thin they are confused now, wait until it hits them full on in the face next year:

‘Obamacare’ Poll Finds 42% of Americans Unaware It’s Law

This comes as no surprise given the level of misinformation and outright bullshit being spread by the "right".

Current company included of course.
:rolleyes:

ADP: U.S. adds 119,000 private-sector jobs in April, fewer than expected

they gotta transport the dead bodies of all those KILLED by Obama death panels:cool:

Bad if you need fixed-income investments for retirement. Good if you don't want to blow up the deficit.

Most of the debt is held in 7-10 year maturities. That debt has to be refinanced so the lower yield will save money.

China manipulates its currency, we manipulate our debt:cool:

Wonder how many have read the 2700 page law and the 20,000 plus regulations so far? They thin they are confused now, wait until it hits them full on in the face next year:

‘Obamacare’ Poll Finds 42% of Americans Unaware It’s Law

Americans are misinformed about it mostly because of the conservative misinformation campaign against it that pushes lies about death panels and government taking health care away from old people. Not to mention that the GOP is scrambling to block funding to educate Americans on the reforms. Then you sit there and act surprised that there's misinformation out there. It's there because of people like you who are misinformed and help misinform others.

Also in that Kaiser survey which we all know you didn't bother to read:

- Other than the individual mandate (40% support), every significant element of Obamacare enjoys broad public support.

- Only 41% of Americans want to see Obamacare be defunded.

- 72% of Republicans support exchanges

- 83% of Republicans support the small business tax credits to those buying insurance

- 68% of Republicans support extension of dependent coverage.

- 61% of Republicans support subsidy assistance to individuals.

- 58% of Republicans support mandates on insurers to provide coverage regardless of the person getting sick or having a preexisting condition.

Great link Vette! :)

Americans are misinformed about it mostly because of the conservative misinformation campaign against it that pushes lies about death panels and government taking health care away from old people. Not to mention that the GOP is scrambling to block funding to educate Americans on the reforms. Then you sit there and act surprised that there's misinformation out there. It's there because of people like you who are misinformed and help misinform others.

Great link Vette! :)

so what you are saying is that a few RW BLOGS have more power then the WH and the US government?

Oh PLEASE:rolleyes:

so what you are saying is that a few RW BLOGS have more power then the WH and the US government?

its like Obama and BloomShit and the CURRYS

screaming the NRA stopped the GUN bills

and

IGNORING That BloomShit himself spent 4 times as much as did the NRA

STOP WITH TEH SHIT

I'm saying that the government has done an underwhelming job regarding public education (as have states), and that Republican politicians and the Fox News arm of the Republican party are going into their fifth year of a fervent misinformation campaign. That's why you and Vette are misinformed, right?

Their strategy is to tell sweeping lies because they're aware that the components of Obamacare poll extremely well when asked individually.

Source: Vetteman's poll he just linked

I'm saying that the government has done an underwhelming job regarding public education (as have states), and that Republican politicians and the Fox News arm of the Republican party are going into their fifth year of a fervent misinformation campaign. That's why you and Vette are misinformed, right?

BS

the GOV lied about EVERYTHING that is in there

EVERYTHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back