What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The President's record on spending and debt is record-breaking.

But it's not his fault. Ever. Of course.

It was unavoidable in the short term though. Just ask the House Republicans who sent the budget appropriations bills to Obama and well, wrote them all themselves.

I don't fault either party for deficit spending during the recession though. Cutting the $1.2 trillion deficit in half during the worst part of the recession (think seven sequesters all at once) would have been a stupid idea that would have cast America into a second Great Recession.

You realize yelling at a computer script doesn't actually bother it right?

tumblr_lvxhzrMX421r4d22do1_400.jpg

Hey yo, NIGGER CURRY and NIGGER KUZ

clean up your acts

nigger-joes-tar-soap.jpg

Oh, NIGGER KUZ, soap aint gonna help, you will steal be SHIT STAIN COLORED

Hey yo, NIG CURRY, you are a white BOI, no?:D

oh look, the gb's resident jackass on issues regarding women, color and liberals. Why don't you go annoy your small audience of commenters that still care what you have to say?

Do you ask yourself the same thing when you change the channel on your TV, or walk away from a nonsensical comment, refuse to listen to Rush Limbaugh? So your position now is, we don't have the freedom of choice? Course I understand that individual freedom and personal choice doesn't fit well with the collective notions of the stealth commie and his sycophants. :rolleyes:

Speaking of choice, were you pro-choice back in your hetero days?

oh look, the gb's resident jackass on issues regarding women, color and liberals. Why don't you go annoy your small audience of commenters that still care what you have to say?

FrauLein Hitler orders BUSYBODY around.....

I shall resist, Tranny Ver

Do you ask yourself the same thing when you change the channel on your TV, or walk away from a nonsensical comment, refuse to listen to Rush Limbaugh? So your position now is, we don't have the freedom of choice? Course I understand that individual freedom and personal choice doesn't fit well with the collective notions of the stealth commie and his sycophants. :rolleyes:

Oh, no...ya got me wrong, buddy...I celebrate our freedom of choice. I wouldn't be liberal and enjoy the fruits of that liberalism if I didn't. Because liberal and liberty come from the same root word and shit.

But you're not even giving homeboy a chance, here. Who knows what he might post later on with his freedom and liberty that you might miss out on because you just shut him down that quick?

Anyway, forget about that guff for now! It's a good thing you got back from your toilet break. Your racist shitstain bestie has been bawling and mewling off the rails for attention and you're the only one here who can give him succor as he's used to your horse whispering. Put a leash on him, stick a biscuit in his maw and take him outside for walkies before he lifts up that hind leg and messes up the carpet, okay?

Again, BusyB, your are a jackass. But if you want to keep showing what a jackass you are, by all means go right ahead. Your admiration for Hitler is showing as well.

View Post Old Today, 07:10 PM
Remove user from ignore listIrezumiKiss
This message is hidden because IrezumiKiss is on your ignore list.

STFU, KNEE GROW

It appears you are desperate for attention. You really need to ask yourself why. Now be a good little misogynist and ig me again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back