What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where I walk you couldn't follow, urban weakling.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Beartooth%20Mountains%20(3).JPG

:rolleyes:

Done that, got the t-shirt. Like, back when I was a teenager.

Where I walk now, you'd be too scared to follow. Full of all the people that make you piss your Depends out of fear on a daily basis. So it's for the best that you stay in your little car.

Done that, got the t-shirt. Like, back when I was a teenager.

Where I walk now, you'd be too scared to follow. Full of all the people that make you piss your Depends out of fear on a daily basis. So it's for the best that you stay in your little car.

I think he was implying that he was going to get all "deliverance" on you...

Just more homoerotic come-ons from the gay grandpa.

Hey VETTE

You are the only person talking to NIGGER KUZ, if you must do so

PLEASE DONT QUOTE HIM:cool:

NIGGER CURRY says

Phorget PLASTICS, Phorget PhD's in Physics, the jobs are in PUSSY, PhD in PUSSY, aka, CUNT STUDIES

Right, NIGGER CURRY?

I visited your lame old city with it's deteriorating infrastructure. The only things worth a shit were the Museums. The meal at the Tavern On The Green was inferior, found better food a diner in midtown Manhattan. Your airport was filthy, your roads as fucked up as your drivers. I'll not spend another dime there. Fear is a liberal condition.:rolleyes:

PS:FYP.

You're the kind of guy that goes to Acapulco and eats at Cheeseburger in Paradise...

And then goes and wide-stances it in the bathroom.

A comment to Tom Donohue from the peanut gallery at the Manhattan Institute:

"The United States is a crapitalistic system where income is privatized and expenses are socialized."

Perfect description! I wish I had thought of it.

can you IMAGINE if an R said this?

remember the OUTCRY when Romney talked about the 47%?

this is an insult to EVERY AMERICAN

Biden: Americans 'No Longer Worried' About Economy

In remarks today at the White House, Vice President Joe Biden said that Americans don't have the same economic worries they did when President Barack Obama came into office:

"The are no longer traumatized by what was a traumatizing event, the great collapse of 2008," said Biden. "They are no longer worried, I think, about our economy being overwhelmed either by Europe writ large, the EU, or China somehow swallowing up every bit of innovation that exists in the world. They are no longer, I think, worried about our economy being overwhelmed beyond our shores. But, and I don't think ... there is very little doubt in any circles out there about America's ability to be in position to lead the world in the 21st century. Not only in terms of our foreign policy, our incredible defense establishment, but economically."

What Happened To The Golden State? “More Americans now emigrate from California to other states than immigrate from other states to California. This exodus has cost California more than 1.5 million residents since 2000. And the reason is simple — the jobs are fleeing first.”

:cool: Also, Democrats have taken over.

:cool: But I repeat myself.

the answer to its problems is

CUNT STUDIES, make em all CUNT STUDY MAJORS,,,,yeah, that's the ticket

Knowing California, it will be more like TRANNY and MULTI SEX STUDIES

What Happened To The Golden State? “More Americans now emigrate from California to other states than immigrate from other states to California. This exodus has cost California more than 1.5 million residents since 2000. And the reason is simple — the jobs are fleeing first.”

:cool: Also, Democrats have taken over.

:cool: But I repeat myself.

the answer to its problems is

CUNT STUDIES, make em all CUNT STUDY MAJORS,,,,yeah, that's the ticket

Knowing California, it will be more like TRANNY and MULTI SEX STUDIES

Sadly they are moving to Colorado and fucking it up. :)

EVERYTHING outa da NIGGER HOUSE is a LIE

FEARMONGERING: White House Report Claims Sequestration Will Affect Federal Department That No Longer Exists.

Stocks slide

C. Questor Blamed

Cant blame

NNIGGER

Gee, you think KNEE GROW KUZ will be upset:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back