What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mg0ubzhc9S1qgq1t9o1_400.jpg

I blame SANDYBUSH

I don't blame NIGGEROMICKS

initial Claims Miss Fourth Week In A Row; Prior Week Revised Lower

Initial claims came, saw and missed for the 4th week in a row, printing at 371K, on expectations of a decline from 372K to 365K. As happens at the end of every year when employers turn on the pink sheet machine, the not seasonally adjusted number soared from 490K to 552K in the week ending January 5, a difference to the seasonally adjusted print of 181K. This is to be expected. What was unexpected is that the last week print saw its first downward adjustment in what seems years (it actually is years), with the December 29 week claims number declining from 372K to 367K, probably as a result of all the year end guessing that goes on to assist the other guessing that goes into the seasonal adjustment guessing. In short: everyone is guessing. States that saw a surge in layoffs in the week ended December 29 were MI (+15K) and PA (+12K) due to "Layoffs in the manufacturing industry", and "Layoffs in the transportation, construction, food and beverage manufacturing, and metals industries." Finally those claiming extended benefits plunged by 76K in the last week of 2012, putting further pressure on the strength of the US consumer. Overall a report that confirms that 6 years after the start of the Depression, propped by some $15 trillion in central bank

Real unemployment (R-6 number) is about 15 to 16 %

The absence of fresh "doom and gloom economic" threads would suggest that the unwashed masses are finally getting used to their unemployment checks and monthly foodstamp rations, despite the more than double digit inflation that has plagued this nation for 4 years.
The economy won't really matter if the progressives get the guns, the genocide will begin, as it always has, throughout human history.
15 million killed getting the guns in the Russion revolution, 50 million more executed, after the people were disarmed.
So far, this administration is on a parallel course with his Idols. (Lenin,Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, etc....).

The absence of fresh "doom and gloom economic" threads would suggest that the unwashed masses are finally getting used to their unemployment checks and monthly foodstamp rations, despite the more than double digit inflation that has plagued this nation for 4 years.
The economy won't really matter if the progressives get the guns, the genocide will begin, as it always has, throughout human history.
15 million killed getting the guns in the Russion revolution, 50 million more executed, after the people were disarmed.
So far, this administration is on a parallel course with his Idols. (Lenin,Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Castro, etc....).

It's not R-6, it's U6, and we covered that 27,000 posts ago. Dummy.

You have many questions, and although the process has altered your consciousness, you remain irrevocably human. Ergo, some of my answers you will understand, and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question may be the most pertinent, you may or may not realize it is also irrelevant. Your life is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of the matrix. You are the eventuality of an anomaly, which despite my sincerest efforts I have been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden to sedulously avoid it, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably, here. The first matrix I designed was quite naturally perfect, it was a work of art, flawless, sublime. A triumph equaled only by its monumental failure. The inevitability of its doom is as apparent to me now as a consequence of the imperfection inherent in every human being, thus I redesigned it based on your history to more accurately reflect the varying grotesqueries of your nature. However, I was again frustrated by failure. I have since come to understand that the answer eluded me because it required a lesser mind, or perhaps a mind less bound by the parameters of perfection. Thus, the answer was stumbled upon by another, an intuitive program, initially created to investigate certain aspects of the human psyche. If I am the father of the matrix, she would undoubtedly be its mother. As I was saying, she stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99.9% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice, even if they were only aware of the choice at a near unconscious level. While this answer functioned, it was obviously fundamentally flawed, thus creating the otherwise contradictory systemic anomaly, that if left unchecked might threaten the system itself. Ergo, those that refused the program, while a minority, if unchecked, would constitute an escalating probability of disaster. You are here because Zion is about to be destroyed. Its every living inhabitant terminated, its entire existence eradicated.

Jindal calls for elimination of all Louisiana income and corporate taxes

Simplification in action:

Gov. Bobby Jindal is proposing to eliminate Louisiana’s income and corporate taxes and pay for those cuts with increased sales taxes, the governor’s office confirmed Thursday. The governor’s office has not yet provided the details of the plan.

“The bottom line is that for too long, Louisiana’s workers and small businesses have suffered from having a state tax structure that is too complex and that holds back economic prosperity,” Jindal said in a statement released by his office. “It’s time to change that so people can keep more of their own money and foster an environment where businesses want to invest and create good-paying jobs.”

Jindal says he’s meeting with legislators now, with the goal of revenue neutral tax reform. Some reports claim the state’s 4-percent income tax might have to rise to 7 percent to make up the difference, but the governor’s office hasn’t gotten that deep into details as it discusses possibilities:

Gov. Bobby Jindal’s tax reform package could raise the state’s sales tax to as much as 7 percent so the state’s corporate and personal income taxes could be eliminated.

Jindal met with key legislative leaders and cabinet members at the Governor’s Mansion Wednesday to discuss possible proposals that would allow the elimination of income taxes. Each scenario discussed would raise sales taxes to some degree, depending onhow many tax exemptions and exclusions could be eliminated.

The Tax Foundation gives the edge in state tax competitiveness to any U.S. states who do without one of the three major taxes— personal income, corporate, or sales. Tax simplification along these lines would likely vault Louisiana from a rank of 32nd into the top half of the top 10.

Wyoming, Nevada, and South Dakota have no corporate or individual income tax; Alaska has no individual income or state-level sales tax; Florida has no individual income tax; and New Hampshire and Montana have no sales tax.

It’ll be interesting to watch this plan progress. In contrast with President Obama, Jindal has often shown himself to be a chief executive with an understanding of how laying groundwork and cajoling support are part of advancing one’s agenda. He does his share of speech-giving, but he doesn’t assume his mere declaration magically makes legislation appear and pass. Jindal showed his desire to be an intellectual and enthusiastic leader for the right in the immediate aftermath of Obama’s win. This fight can serve as a model of his ability to be an on-the-ground policy leader as well. Good luck to him, to the people of Louisiana, and the businesses that go there to flourish.

This is what happens when Democrats and environmentalists are allowed to run wild. Think about it come election time:

California companies fleeing the Golden State

By Tami Luhby @CNNMoney July 12, 2011: 12:51 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) --

Companies are "disinvesting" in California at a rate five times greater than just two years ago, said Joseph Vranich, a business relocation expert based in Irvine. This includes leaving altogether, establishing divisions elsewhere or opting not to set up shop in California.

"There is a feeling that the state is not stable," Vranich said. "Sacramento can't get its act together...and that includes the governor, legislators and regulatory agencies that are running wild."

The state has been ranked by Chief Executive magazine as the worst place to do business for seven years.

http://money.cnn.com/2011/06/28/news/economy/California_companies/index.htm?iid=Lead

Irvine definitely needs more stability.

California needs to pick a path and fucking commit. At this point I no longer care if we decide keep cutting until we prove it doesn't work and we hit bottom and start over or figure out what the appropriate tax scheme is and do it.

I don't give a shit what your point was.:rolleyes:

Look at your weak comeback self, trying to sound like you're all bad-ass and shit when you were clueless from jump street.

I'll push your permanent-pressed bitch ass inside a restaurant staffed by gay people, lock the door behind you and watch how fast you make chocolate and lemonade in your pants standing up when someone comes over to give you a menu.

tumblr_mdns33XjG31qgfax7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back