What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We were discussing Obama care's effect on employment, not AIG.

Vette, this is Lit, no less the gb, specifically the doom and gloom.. I think that's explanatory enough..Lighten up, big guy. Geeze. :rolleyes:

Do you live in the state of Texas are pay property taxes to a school district are a county in this state:confused:
I noticed you said state hospitals that's telling me you haven't got a clue how things work here we don't have state hospitals the one's that are state are mental crazy houses which I think you need be in.
Each county has there own which the people who live in that county fund with property taxes example parkland is the county hospital of Dallas county the same place JFK went after he got through his head someone didn't like him.The federal government has forced a unfunded mandate on the state of Texas with the legal immigrants.
Texas balanced budget is in our state constitution ass clown o wait again you don't live here and what's silly thing like a constitution matter to people like you.

Look you dumb fuck nothing is a free hand out from the federal government they must take from one to give to another what part of the you not understand.
You think just because it's from the (federal government) someone didn't have to be forced in to giving it:confused:

Dallas isn't a county, dumbass. It's a city in Tarrant County.

The economy may be picking up. It only took 6 minutes to sell a gun on gunbroker. :cool:

you dumb fuck Dallas is a city and county seat in the county of Dallas.
Fort worth is the county seat of Tarrant county.
Now who's the dumbass that's right you.

I'll be damned, you're right. My bad.

That's Ace Disgustipated Dick Detective for ya. In case you wondered, he can't find his ass with both hands either.:D

A dick and ass reference in a post about me whom you claim to have on iggy. You really are one sorry old man.

In a normal society

One would say

Hey, why don't we follow success?

In NIG'Merica we say

REPOZ HATE babies, coloreds and weemen,

LABORATORIES OF DEMOCRACY: “While the fiscal condition of the Democratically controlled federal government is still atrocious, Republican controlled states are now swimming in surpluses.”

18 states are running budget surpluses, 14 of them are run by Republicans. Imagine that.:D

Including states like Texas and Wisconsin, which had deficits but turned them into surpluses by deferring medicaid payments to future budgets. Neat trick!!!

Well he ran on it. Enjoy the effects of the same demand against the new supply, Georgia:

Obama EPA Kills 15 Power Plants, 480 Jobs In Georgia

Let's see if Vette is being honest here.

STRICTER ENVIRONMENTAL RULES

The company said several factors, including the cost to comply with existing and future environmental regulations, recent and forecasted economic conditions, and lower natural gas prices contributed to its decision to close these units.
"We are in the midst of a significant transition in our fleet that will result in a more diverse fuel portfolio - including nuclear, 21st century coal, natural gas, renewables and energy efficiency - to ensure we maintain our commitment for generations to come," Georgia Power President and CEO Paul Bowers said in the release.

Nope, as usual Vette isn't telling the whole story. :rolleyes: The company has already updated several of its plants and plans to update more by switching to cheap natural gas. It's closing it's 1950's style dinosaur plants because they're not worth it anymore.

Good.

Last edited:

Nope, as usual Vette isn't telling the whole story. :rolleyes:

Intellectual dishonesty and a lack of personal honor is an unfortunate characteristic of a Vietnam-era United States Marine.

Simper Fi!

Nope, as usual Vette isn't telling the whole story. :rolleyes: The company has already updated several of its plants and plans to update more by switching to cheap natural gas. It's closing it's 1950's style dinosaur plants because they're not worth it anymore.

Good.

Intellectual dishonesty and a lack of personal honor is an unfortunate characteristic of a Vietnam-era United States Marine.

Simper Fi!

Yep, in lockstep. Deny, deny, deny.

Simper Fi!

Hey fat fuck would you have serve in the military of course not you was then like now a fat fuck.
He served to give you the right to trash him every day.
I don't care if you like is politics or not but he deserve some respect for serving in the military.

Hey fat fuck would you have serve in the military of course not you was then like now a fat fuck.
He served to give you the right to trash him every day.
I don't care if you like is politics or not but he deserve some respect for serving in the military.

You need an editor, badly. You typing or speaking?

There is no automatic respect for anyone. Most cops, teachers, nurses and soldiers deserve respect. But not all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back