What Are You Thinking Right Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha that wasn't meant for you, but if you're happy, then I really am happy for you. :)

Thanks...but it's not the same as my own orignial, personalized "I'm happy for you"

87385494_littlebabypouting.jpg

I am thinking those butterflies in your tummy you get just before something new is being introduced in your life can distract you...use them, youre body is telling you youre alive and that you care...ok, on paper, ignore them, thats easy lol...try to align your goals, your needs, your wants to the situation and push through with confidence....

Too much thought??? 😄 i see a lot of Lit folk looking for jobs and other things, i am familiar with those darn butterflies...
I am thinking you were right Canbe.... but you knew that hehe.
Thank you for being such an amazing friend.
:kiss: :)

Healthy eating has made me feel unwell. No serious. True story.

Allow me to explain. My new healthy eating plan means that I cut out stuff like fizzy drinks, donuts, that sort of rubbish. It also means that I cut out things like Crisps, trashy ready meals, all that snacky trash. What that stuff is full of is salt. Good old Sodium Chloride. Table salt. Which means that I havent been getting nearly as much salt as I used to. Havent in fact been getting enough salt from my normal, new healthy diet.

Salt is used by the body to regulate fluids, mostly. So its vital for proper kidney function, amongst other things. It allows you to sweat, regulate body temperature, that sort of thing. Now too much salt............... yeah, that will kill you quickly, hardened arteries, stroke, heart attacks. Painful and nasty ways to go. But too little salt, now that's a whole diofferent nasty way to go. Your body cant process waste properly, so you feel ill, headaches, shaky, cramps. Did I mention the tear inducing, gut wrenching, dizzy creating, nastyass fucking cramps?

So there you have it. Eating healthy made me feel unwell :D

Now eating healthy with the proper amount of salt in my diet should make me feel much better :D

Ehhhhh it wasn't just your body detoxing off the crap junk? :p

What he described sounds a whole lot like electrolyte deficiency.

Back before Gatorade, if one lived in hot climes, one always had a stock of salt pills, because electrolyte deficiency could kill just as easily as dehydration.

Wondering exactly

What my wife is doing at this exact second. She is on vacation in the Dominican Republic. And I haven't heard a word from her since I dropped her at the airport.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back