What are you thinking right now (v2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameslewis

Literotica Guru
Imagine your vocabulary was just one word. That word is "Hey." You need to use it as a greeting, as a warning, as an expression of pain, and an expression of joy. It's the only word you have, for everything.
The next time you hear a dog go "Bark" . . . . What's he really saying?

Some days I just feel so mad, and sometimes I'm not even sure at what. And the one person who could calm that anger in me is no longer in this world, and that just makes me angrier.

Time for work.... Wish I didn't have to work but I like nice things, like water and clothes and food.....

Some days I just feel so mad, and sometimes I'm not even sure at what. And the one person who could calm that anger in me is no longer in this world, and that just makes me angrier.
Hugs hunny.

hmm

..am I feeling randy, or is it just the buzz from that strong coffee I just had..?

Work is fun, work is fun...Really...Even the part I don't like about work, the editing, the rewriting is fun...Where's the damn coffee?

Hello rain. Don't go away just yet. Grace us with your presence just a little while longer. We've missed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back