Not open for further replies.
865e3c698d57ed3078531a63c30735af.jpg

;)

(grinning) ... Completely understand! :D

tumblr_lp9ngiYJym1qcx5cao1_500.jpg

Im craving her, with skirt pulled up high
Presenting her pussy, undies down thighs
Fingers make ready, stretching just right
Cock pushing deep, sheets held on tight...

A sense of belonging, knowing someone cares, where you wake up to good morning and go to bed with goodnight. Knowing that they have the control and power to give you the comfort you need and structure you desire, knowing they will tell you when and how and if to do it. The knowledge that you belong to someone as their special entity. To know the emotions you put out will be returned and to not be judged for the lack of knowing or the lack of want.

Well this is where my mind goes when i only sleep three hours the previius night😩

I'm craving him.

The one that makes my pulse speed up, my heart pound, my limbs go weak. The one who knows what I'm thinking and feeling even before I do. The one that makes me light up when he walks in a room, says my name, pulls me into his arms and holds me firmly.

The one that makes me smile just by thinking of him, knowing he's thinking about me too. How he tells me what I need to hear without asking, accepts all my flaws and celebrates my strengths, is there to catch me when I fall but holds me loose enough to let me soar.

How I wish he would come into my life, because I haven't found him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back