What’s got you horny?

I am allllways horny in the morning…not sure why…I have gotten random hard ons at 4-5am while driving to work…like where tf did this come from…wasn’t even thinking of anything sexy…just listening to my favor morning radio show W&J

70 degree weather and some free time I haven’t had in two months. Probably going to end up in trouble over it. (Stay tuned)

My girl getting home. We didn't really start our meals, before I was under the table on my knees. I've got problems! 🤩

This morning my man has me naked, blindfolded, and my wrists fastened to a pole in his home. As his friends drop by, he allows them to take liberties with my body. Each one is pleasantly surprised by the extent to which my nipples remain erect and sensitive and my pussy sopping wet. Of course, the continuous attention assures they remain in such a state. The feeling of a seemingly never ending cadre of hands roaming and probing my body, cocks gliding along my wet pussy, fingers in my mouth, toys teasing and tormenting my pussy and tits, kisses, bites and licks on every part of my anatomy, and so many incredible sensation keep me edging all day. My man won't allow them to make me cum, though. He wants me pleading for him to fuck me. Which I will, throughout the day. But, I know he'll make me wait. He's in one of those moods where he wants me to be little more than a puddle of need begging for his cock.

This morning my man has me naked, blindfolded, and my wrists fastened to a pole in his home. As his friends drop by, he allows them to take liberties with my body. Each one is pleasantly surprised by the extent to which my nipples remain erect and sensitive and my pussy sopping wet. Of course, the continuous attention assures they remain in such a state. The feeling of a seemingly never ending cadre of hands roaming and probing my body, cocks gliding along my wet pussy, fingers in my mouth, toys teasing and tormenting my pussy and tits, kisses, bites and licks on every part of my anatomy, and so many incredible sensation keep me edging all day. My man won't allow them to make me cum, though. He wants me pleading for him to fuck me. Which I will, throughout the day. But, I know he'll make me wait. He's in one of those moods where he wants me to be little more than a puddle of need begging for his cock.
I need new friends

This has me so horny now

Is he not allowing them to penetrate you either?

I recorded some audio this morning, that has definitely had that effect. I was playing the part of a 'voice' that called a lady, working and instructed her on how to use her fingernails, hiking up her skirt in her office, alone...just on the phone. Of course, adding a few of my own instructions. But I did not allow her to finish. She was commanded to wait until I called her again.

2+ weeks of absolutely no activity due to lack of interest due to stress. It caught up to me last night but still no release. Thought I'd wake up in a sticky pool.

My wife texting me from a changing room somewhere in one of the malls 🙂 she wanted to know which dress she should purchase for a gathering this Easter Sunday.

She also wanted to show me a few ummm " other items " she wanted to buy and who am I to say nooooo ahem ahem😜!

My wife texting me from a changing room somewhere in one of the malls 🙂 she wanted to know which dress she should purchase for a gathering this Easter Sunday.

She also wanted to show me a few ummm " other items " she wanted to buy and who am I to say nooooo ahem ahem😜!
It would be an honour to see them

The fasteners on my bra broke as I travelled on the underground this afternoon. I had to complete the journey to the mainline station with it loose inside my blouse. I have little in the way of breasts. In fact, often I don’t need one. Anyway, it rubbed against my nipples, so sensuously, and it made me hot and bothered. My train was already at the platform, so I didn’t have an opportunity to go to the restroom to take it off, and in any case, my blouse was very sheer, so it would have been revealing to anyone catching sight of my front. I was so pleased to get home, but then I’ve spent the evening in complete frustration. It has taken some time for it to die down.

M.
👩‍🦳 😥 xxxx
You need to take action on what your body is telling you. The feeling is not going to die down until you let your fingers dive in! Now, just slip your hand inside your panties and relieve the frustration.

Right now, killing time in a hotel 🤣

Attachments

• Compress_20240329_154659_9596.jpg
    Compress_20240329_154659_9596.jpg
    872.2 KB · Views: 10
  • PXL_20240329_144745326.MP~4.jpg
    PXL_20240329_144745326.MP~4.jpg
    486.5 KB · Views: 9
Back