What’s got you horny?

Well, if one believes in the zodiac it’s because I’m a Scorpio.

One does not always need something specific to cause horniness… erections usually, but one can be one without having the other.

Sitting at work, playing with my weighted down balls, and thinking about the session with my wife last night.

The fasteners on my bra broke as I travelled on the underground this afternoon. I had to complete the journey to the mainline station with it loose inside my blouse. I have little in the way of breasts. In fact, often I don’t need one. Anyway, it rubbed against my nipples, so sensuously, and it made me hot and bothered. My train was already at the platform, so I didn’t have an opportunity to go to the restroom to take it off, and in any case, my blouse was very sheer, so it would have been revealing to anyone catching sight of my front. I was so pleased to get home, but then I’ve spent the evening in complete frustration. It has taken some time for it to die down.

M.
👩‍🦳 😥 xxxx
Oh I would love to have seen how hard your sensitive nipples became with that loose bra rubbing on them.

Back