Ladies what’s that one position?

Getting railed missionary style but with my legs and feet up by my head. Something about the position makes my moans ring higher and higher as he deeply fucks me to oblivion. I always end up cumming within 2 or 3 thrusts and if he grips my neck I will die a happy woman 🤤

Do I have to pick just 1??? First would by doggy. Just love it and feel like my man has total control over me. However I also love the opposite where I get to ride him and control everything. These two always make me cum:heart::heart::heart:

Early morning spooning sex; there's just something about that morning grogginess. Your mind hasn't had the chance to be distracted by the outside world yet and it makes everything feel so much more intense. The slow touching, neck kissing, grinding into each other kinda foreplay followed by desperate thrusting and gripping onto each other...there's nothing better.

Laying on a sheepskin, thrown over a haybale, my legs hanging down the sides. A lover approaching me naked, with an erection, from the end of the bale, at a perfect height for gentle slow entry into my ever so wet pussy.
If he can control his beast as he slips in through my lips, just a tiny bit further with each thrust, then I simply lose control of my body and enjoy a massive orgasm.

Getting railed missionary style but with my legs and feet up by my head. Something about the position makes my moans ring higher and higher as he deeply fucks me to oblivion. I always end up cumming within 2 or 3 thrusts and if he grips my neck I will die a happy woman 🤤
Hmm ill have to keep that in mind 😉😁

I've got to say doggy style, with my partner pulling himself into me by my hips or reaching under me & tugging on my hard, swollen nipples is usually my favorite. My number two is being on my back, knees bent and lifted high, with my partner's hands on the insides of them, pushing them out to the sides to open me as much as possible for extra deep penetration as he repeatedly pounds me into the mattress. (Sigh)

Laying on a sheepskin, thrown over a haybale, my legs hanging down the sides. A lover approaching me naked, with an erection, from the end of the bale, at a perfect height for gentle slow entry into my ever so wet pussy.
If he can control his beast as he slips in through my lips, just a tiny bit further with each thrust, then I simply lose control of my body and enjoy a massive orgasm.
sounds Appealing 😋😋

This is, to a tee, is exactly how my wife likes it.

Back