What’s got you horny?

I'm feeling very subby in a needy way today. Typically I'm content with just being taken out and teased and fucked at will. But today I want to rub my naked body all over my man. I want to guide his hand between my legs so he can feel how wet he makes me. I want to lavish him in long passionate kisses that trail down his body. I want to sit on his lap and feel his cock inside me while I feed him my tits.

I feel a bit like a kitten begging for attention.

I'm feeling very subby in a needy way today. Typically I'm content with just being taken out and teased and fucked at will. But today I want to rub my naked body all over my man. I want to guide his hand between my legs so he can feel how wet he makes me. I want to lavish him in long passionate kisses that trail down his body. I want to sit on his lap and feel his cock inside me while I feed him my tits.

Maybe a nice rub on some chest hair would help? 😈

A wondering mind and the thoughts of a blowjob you know the simple things

Mmmmm you've got my Full attention, and I'm at attention!!! 😈😜

I'd love to help fulfill that need when he isn't available. :devil:

the thought of watching her. watching her slip her hand inside those lacy panties. all while watching me handling my own package ....watching

Back