watching her dance

sydneyboy123

Virgin
When younger, we enjoyed going out dancing. We don't anymore. The bands start too late in evening. You gotta stay out too late. And then there's the driving home after having some cocktails. Nowadays, if you get pulled over for dui, you're looking at considerable fines, thousands of dollars. So recently when a local music club opened on Sundays early featuring dancing and socializing we were interested. The music started an 1pm and the music is good. We could go, have a beverage or two or none at all. I don't mind drinking bottled water and paying for it like it's a cocktail, doesn't bother me. Getting to hear good music, socialize with others and dance a little. And be home by 7 or 8pm.
We did recently. Socialized, danced, and enjoyed ourselves.

We met others doing the same thing. The place was crowded and people sat at common tables. We got to know their names and chatted with them. I enjoy Springsteen and the band covered many of his songs. They were good dancing music. We danced with others at our table. I went to bathroom and when I came back, my wife was dancing with another, a good looking man. Was fun to watch them dancing together. His partner was sitting at our table and we exchanged hellos as well.

When the song ended my wife and he returned to the table and we chatted together. Some time passed and the band started playing a song that my wife likes. He asked her to dance again and she accepted. As the song ended, they remained on the dance floor, waiting on the next song, which was a little slower, and they continued dancing to the slower music. Was fun to watch them. The song ended, the table filled up again. My wife and I danced a bit and soon thereafter we decided to head home.

On the way home we chatted about the dancing date we had. We both agreed that it was enjoyable and that we'd do it again.

She said that he was a good dancer. She also just blurted out that when they were slow dancing, he had an erection and she could feel it against her body. It had taken her off guard. I asked her if he obviously pushed his body against her? She said yes, he did. She continued that it was the what I might have done. I asked her if she pushed her body back against him. She said no, she didn't do that, but she added, that she hadn't moved away either.

Hearing her say that was exciting. It was exciting for both of us.

Sounds like you had a fantastic time. And are moving into new exciting territory here. Do you like the idea of your wife being physical with another man? Would your wife be up for it?

My x had a habit of going out after work and staying out late. One night I drove to the place she hung out and sat at the bar watching her dancing with some guy. No doubt someone she knew from work. I was overwhelmed with emotion, anger, jealousy and arousal but when they kissed I lost my shit, walked out on the dance floor and knocked him on his ass. If I were more mature, I would probably have let him fuck her while I watched.

Years ago my wife and I would go out and she would dance , while I sat and watched. She always dressed sexy and had many men and women dancing ,flirting and even some groping. I loved and enjoyed every second of it , although I would get slightly jealous at times.

My wife and I enjoy dancing a lot. Since we are into swinging I get to watch her dance sensually with many guys. Watching her smoothly flow with the music is a huge turn on. When her dance partner gets an erection she enjoys “grinding” against him.
Also I enjoy dancing an holding a sexy lady close during slower song. Especially when they push up against my erection.
Often sensual dancing leads to more fun.

When we were a younger couple, we enjoyed going to clubs, called bars then, and danced. Was fun. Nowadays, we don't do that much. The bands start so late and then there's always having a couple of drinks and then driving home. So we're careful. I'd love to watch her dance with another man, who'd get an erection and push against her. And then later she'd tell me how it felt, and how big it was. That would be nice.

Back