Watch wife with a stranger.... Anyone done this ???

Never seen her have sex with a stranger even though it's one of my fantasies. We spoke about it openly after she said she thought it would be a turn on to let someone watch us fuck. I suspect it will eventually lead to my fantasy becoming reality and I have to admit I'd love her to cuckold me. So far she has let a few guys we met online watch us have sex, she surprised me by letting one guy play with her tits and then the next time she let two guys watch. One guy fingered her while she sucked my cock and then the other guy played with her tits. The last time she let the guy jerk off over her and eventually he came on her. She wasn't expecting it but told me afterwards how horny she found it when he unload onto her. Each time she has gone further than the last so I'm hoping the next will be the time I get to see her fucked by a stranger or two.

I enjoy this idea and fantasize about it often. When the opportunity arises I love to sexual roleplay this exact scenario and it becomes a wild fun time.

Always on the look out for a woman who enjoys doing this and hopefully fulfill a fantasy.

I just recently watched my soon to be wife get fucked . I set everything up . Rented a hotel room and invited him over . It wasn't to long before she was naked and sucking his cock while looking over at me . I'm not going to lie I really enjoyed the experience . I stayed fully clothed end sat in a chair across from the bed and just watched them have at it . It's something I'd defenatily do again. Of course I fucked her silly afterwards ;)

This is something that we play with often. I would love for her to have a night, afternoon, morning session with another guy and send me photos. She likes to play with other men with me there just not alone. Maybe someday she will do it for me.

I 've asked for it... in a long-distance relationship with my last gf before I met my wife. We lived in different countries and we both knew that the other one had a "friend with benefits". One day, I asked her to make a video. She rejected, but the first time we met after that, she showed me some pics he took as he was fucking her doggystyle, and a few more of her breasts covered with cum.

I 've been the third person... when a lover I had met on the net asked me to tape one of our meetings. I said yes on condition that my face wouldn't be visible. The scenario was simple: Close up on her face while she was blowing me, a few minutes of POV material when she was riding me cowgirl, and finally some shots of her hair filled with sperm.

KrystS67

You said hubby was shocked but turned on and had a lot of questions. What has been his long term feeling about it? Is he up for you doing it again? Is he into a "cuckold" thing or would you consider returning the favor to him and allow him to video his encounter with another woman? How would you feel about him being in the same room watching you real time and not just a video? How often do you watch said video and do you use it as part of your regular sex together?

I'm often fascinated by what seems to be more men who want to see their wives with other men than vice versa. I think contrary to the stereotype, women seem to be more possessive and territorial than men. Anybody else feel this way?

It is a good point.

When it comes to cheating women are probably a bit more tolerant. However, I don't know any who are turned on by it, but lots of guys are.

Didn't mean to start a discussion on cheating vs open marriage etc - that is just a reference point for some extramarital sex.

Watching wife

I watched my wife with many men when we were in the lifestyle. Also with a few women. She told me that she would like to try another man alone. So that was her favorite after that. That also was a big turn-on. She would tell me all the things that they did later when we were together. Worked great for us.

I am hinting to my reluctant wife I desire to watch her with another guy.. Anybody done this??

I would be interested in role playing this, but only with a guy who either only watches and doesn't participate, or a guy who hears about my adventures afterwards.

I've never had the pleasure of watching my wife with a stranger, but I've been the stranger with another couple and it was fun having a man watch me fucking his wife. And the best part was the sloppy seconds.

Wife

Yes I have been very lucky to see my wife with other men and women.

Started with a swingers club visit and we have never looked back.

It is very erotic to see her being pleasured by a man or several men as she has grown to like having several men at a time.

We often go to house parties where we meet with old partners or meet someone new. I will watch and then when knowing she is comfortable leave and partake of my own guilty pleasures.

This is not for everyone but brings us much pleasure and memories.

Bobby.

I would be interested in role playing this, but only with a guy who either only watches and doesn't participate, or a guy who hears about my adventures afterwards.

That's the perfect way in my head, I want my imagination to go wild while she's out, then her tell me the details when she gets home while I fuck her.

That's the perfect way in my head, I want my imagination to go wild while she's out, then her tell me the details when she gets home while I fuck her.

Where would your imagination go? What is a turn on and where is the threshold?

My wife

We've never done this but I frequently fantasize about it. We meet a strange new man that I notice my wife is attracted to. I invite him back to our place. He relieves my wife of her panties and takes her upstairs to our bed. I occasionally stick my head in the room to see another man screw my wife.

Where would your imagination go? What is a turn on and where is the threshold?

While she was out, I would think of her being all nervous and excited. All the emotions running through her head, maybe thinking of how crazy the situation was, but being all excited all the same. Knowing she had a husband at home that was waiting for her, despite the fact that she was about to get fucked by another man. I would be thinking of her feeling his cock through his jeans. Pulling his pants off and giving his cock a jerk while she put his cock in her mouth. Him feeling my wife all over, rubbing her tits and feeling her wet pussy. Trying to take off my wife's clothes as fast as he could, while knowing she was being a naughty wife. I would imagine the anticipation she had while she felt him bring his cock to her pussy while she laid on her back, and her face and moan as he entered her for the first time. Thinking of his cock sliding in and out of her in law positions. Him being all hard thinking of dumping his load in her married pussy. Her moaning louder as she felt him getting harder and swelling knowing he was about to cum, which would make her cum on his cock. Then him shooting a huge load in her, built up from all the excitement. I would imagine her dripping pussy while they lay after, her stroking his spent cock. And then her coming home to her loving husband, her pussy leaking into her panties all the way home. As she walked in the door, I would jump her, telling her how much I loved her as I felt her wet pussy and she told me all the details of her adventure while I fucked her and felt her used pussy.

I just realized which thread I posted my fantasy in, doesn't really fit with the "watching" part, oh well...

Watching

We will be going to a house party this Friday. Her special playfriend will be there and she said after he is done with him she wants to try several of the other guys at the same time. Lucky for me this is a bi couples party and there will be plenty of men and ladies to watch and play with.

Wife

Ms. LiSaBeth, are you married? Curious minds like to know. If so has your hubby ever seen you have fun?

Sorry for being so forward. Bobby.

BTW You would be most welcome at our parties.

My husband will see me getting ready to go out, trying on different outfits. He'll see I have had a complete wax job. He may even hear me having phone sex with someone he knows.

probably my biggest fantasy. Watch her with 2 hung guys, or even have her fuck 2 guys, then tell me about it in detail

My BF and I swing and I service his friends sexually when he demands it.
He never fucks anyone but me he gets a kick out the control of making me fuck men.
It works for us both.

My husband will see me getting ready to go out, trying on different outfits. He'll see I have had a complete wax job. He may even hear me having phone sex with someone he knows.

He is one lucky man to see you get ready for other guys. And to hear you having phone sex with them is even better.

Back