Watch wife with a stranger.... Anyone done this ???

In my wife's sexual days I saw a few things... One day after a study session for a professional school, one of my classmate deep kissed her as we were leaving and after we were in the car she said "When Abcd kissed me he put his tongue in my mouth." trying to gage my reaction... I asked her if she liked it and she said yes. I said "Good for you." and she never mentioned it again.

Some years later, I was attempting to get her into swinging and she would attend but not participate. One day, the host of the home we were in used one of those giant electric massagers on her pussy while she was sucking me while I was playing with another woman. As you can imagine she had a magnificent orgasm. On the way home, she said that she really enjoyed cumming for another guy and wanted to do it again. I mentally cheered that my wife had seen the light and had become a swinger, but the next day she denied having had an orgasm and having said anything in the car; yet sitting here now many years later, I can still remember her laying on her back between my legs while the other gent ground that vibrator against her pussy and watching her have a writhing orgasm that left her breathless.

My husband will see me getting ready to go out, trying on different outfits. He'll see I have had a complete wax job. He may even hear me having phone sex with someone he knows.

In fact, if we're out together, shopping, driving, etc., I might be having phone sex with with someone he knows.

We used to go to bars. She would be braless and pantyless. She would show some leg
or dance with other men while I watched. I used to get so hard, sometime I would
follow him to mens room to see how big his dick was. Wife usually would have sex in van
call me when over and would let me lick her pussy clean. Best was when she sits on my face.

We used to go to bars. She would be braless and pantyless. She would show some leg
or dance with other men while I watched. I used to get so hard, sometime I would
follow him to mens room to see how big his dick was. Wife usually would have sex in van
call me when over and would let me lick her pussy clean. Best was when she sits on my face.

damn:)

No I haven't - but would love to - pity she won't play outside of marriage.

While she was out, I would think of her being all nervous and excited. All the emotions running through her head, maybe thinking of how crazy the situation was, but being all excited all the same. Knowing she had a husband at home that was waiting for her, despite the fact that she was about to get fucked by another man. I would be thinking of her feeling his cock through his jeans. Pulling his pants off and giving his cock a jerk while she put his cock in her mouth. Him feeling my wife all over, rubbing her tits and feeling her wet pussy. Trying to take off my wife's clothes as fast as he could, while knowing she was being a naughty wife. I would imagine the anticipation she had while she felt him bring his cock to her pussy while she laid on her back, and her face and moan as he entered her for the first time. Thinking of his cock sliding in and out of her in law positions. Him being all hard thinking of dumping his load in her married pussy. Her moaning louder as she felt him getting harder and swelling knowing he was about to cum, which would make her cum on his cock. Then him shooting a huge load in her, built up from all the excitement. I would imagine her dripping pussy while they lay after, her stroking his spent cock. And then her coming home to her loving husband, her pussy leaking into her panties all the way home. As she walked in the door, I would jump her, telling her how much I loved her as I felt her wet pussy and she told me all the details of her adventure while I fucked her and felt her used pussy.

Such an accurate description! This is exactly how it happens in real life.

At a NASCAR race and camping...the tailor next to me had a woman...we chatted flirted by the fire a bit...but when she went in. She told me she was going to bed to wake her husband up and fuck him...but for me to look in the window when she went in. She flicked on a dim light and took her top off rubbing her tits in the window for me to see. It was erotic to say the least.

I'm not married, so I haven't done this. But I have been the man that was with someones wife as they watched.

What was it like for you to be in that position? Would like to know. thanks

Unfortunately it wasn't a good experience. I think some guys get off on the idea of being a cuck, but when it actually starts to happen it's not quite the same thing. Eventually he just kind of stormed off all pouty and that was kind of that.

Wow I wish my hubby would demand I have sex with his friends

I would love to watch my wife flirt with another guy. I would love to watch the first touches they would have, the first kisses, another guys hand reach up her skirt and touch her pussy. I would love to watch her undo his pants, watch his cock flop out, then watch her caress it and suck it. I would love to whisper in her ear yelling her it's ok to let him fuck her, then I would love to clean his cum if of her and out of her... Just sayin

If you were my wife...

Wow I wish my hubby would demand I have sex with his friends

Wow. I'm not liking the irony here. It seems there are a lot of husbands out there who would love to watch his wife have sex with another man but the wife would never go for it. Then there are situations like this where the wife seems willing but her husband isn't into it.

If you were my wife you'd already have been laid multiple times by a variety of men. My biggest sexual fantasy is we invite another man (with a huge cock, of course) back to our place. He seduces my wife out of her panties and spends the night screwing her brains out.

And, he always has to hear all the details when I get home.

He's not always happy about not participating--quite the opposite actually, but he'll still take pictures or video on those occasions where I ask him to. He does love me and wants me to be happy. And, I'm not secretive. If he asks I'll give him all the details.

Cant blame him for that, I would want all the details too. That just leads to a good pussy licking and more sex for you.:D

Actually, afterwards I might be satisfied, and I'm telling my husband the details but I might just be doing chores or reading or something. He'll of course have to masturbate!

So..... I take it your fantasy is that this happens without your consent..... that you take you ignoring your cries and pleas to stop.....???

I guess more along the lines of not being given a choice... Not so much ignoring my cries and pleas as i doubt there would be any

Back