Want What You Can't Have (PM interest)

Krista sat in the break room, sipping a cup of coffee, wondering what was going on in Joe's office. Knowing Mike, he probably said something to piss him off. Mike was good at that, yet, somehow it always worked out.

Her cell phone buzzed on the table as she looked down and saw a message from Mike. You owe me BIG for this. BTW. Wear the purple dress to the party. C ya!

Krista had just closed out the messages when she felt someone's hand on her back. She smiled as she turned and saw Joe as he sat next to her.

"Are you OK? I'm really sorry he was able to get into the office like that. I've put him in his place. I ummm.... Did keep the gift though. It looks expensive and I think it'd look great on you."

Taking the bag from him, she glanced down at it and then back to Joe. "You saw what he bought? I'm just...well...not sure if I should accept a gift from him. I don't want to encourage him Joe, but I do have to work with him and the rest of that cast. Turning towards him, she let her hand settle on his upper thigh, close to his groin as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

"What am I going to do Joe? I mean, I am suppose to be at that party tomorrow as a representative of Altey Media. I can't go alone. If I do, he will be all over me. Will you go with me?" She purred, nestling in a little closer to him.

"You saw what he bought? I'm just...well...not sure if I should accept a gift from him. I don't want to encourage him Joe, but I do have to work with him and the rest of that cast." Krista responded without her usual confidence as she lent her head over onto his shoulder. This action had the added effect of rubbing her gloriously firm breasts against Joe's chest as his arm was still around the insecure beauty next to him. "It's OK Krista, you deserve a reward even if it hasn't come from the perfect source. You've been great since you started here at Atley" Joe said, trying to comfort the young woman beside him as he continued to rub his hand up and down her back.

Joe very suddenly became aware of Krista's soft hand on his thigh extremely close to his cock as he enjoyed the feel of Krista up against him. Where did that come from... Fuck, my cock better not get any bigger, she's almost in tears the last thing she needs is to feel my cock.

"What am I going to do Joe? I mean, I am suppose to be at that party tomorrow as a representative of Altey Media. I can't go alone. If I do, he will be all over me. Will you go with me?" She whispered seductively into his ear as she snuggled up even closer to Joe. The feel of her soft hand so close to his cock, her breast rubbing up against him through what felt like an extrememly thin shirt and his hand softly caressing her back was beginning to get to Joe and he couldn't help the twitch in his cock as it began to grow slightly. I have to get back to the office.... I'm going to have a full on hard-on soon.
"Of course I can go with you. I am quite sure that Mike will not be a problem but I would never put you into a situation where you could end up a victim. No way Krista." He soothed, lifting her head up by the chin to look into his eyes with his free hand, softly caressing her cheek on its way down.

After looking into her beautiful eyes for more than a moment too long, Joe realized that he needed to excuse himself. "Ummm, Krista? I've really got to finish off this presentation for later, do you mind moving a bit so I can get up?" He asked, his usual confidence failing him and his hand not leaving the perfectly smooth back of his teasing employee.

Krista felt herself shudder as he ran his hand down her cheek, revealing in the feel of his hand still on her chin. Her eyes locked with his as they sat there. She thought that she felt a slight rise in his pants as they continued to gaze at her.

"Ummm, Krista? I've really got to finish off this presentation for later, do you mind moving a bit so I can get up?"

She flushed a little as she realized how close they actually were sitting next to each other. She slide her hand down his thigh towards his knee slowly, as she leaned back. Her pinkie lightly grazing his hardening cock.

"Thanks for everything Joe. I feel better knowing that you will be at the party with me tomorrow." she said, leaning in, kissing him on the cheek, her lips a hairs breath from his.

"Ummm, if you don't mind, I was thinking of heading out a little early to find something to wear tomorrow. From what I remember Mike telling me it is a little formal and I don't have a dress to wear."

Joe felt Krista's hand gradually move back down his leg as she broke their stare and finally started to pull away. Did she just touch my cock? Na, couldn't be. "Thanks for everything Joe. I feel better knowing that you will be at the party with me tomorrow." The sexy blonde said as she lent back in towards him and gave him a soft peck on the side of his lips. Maybe she's forgotten about our teasing talk... Guess it's just hard wired into her...Oh well, at least she is great scenery for the office.

Just when Joe thought that she was finally going to pull away, Krista continued "Ummm, if you don't mind, I was thinking of heading out a little early to find something to wear tomorrow. From what I remember Mike telling me it is a little formal and I don't have a dress to wear." Women and dresses.... As if she doesn't have ANYTHING she can wear. Whatever, if I let her go she will get up first and I can hide this beast of a boner the little tease has given me...

Joe smiled as he turned back to face the teasing beauty "I find it hard to imagine that you don't have ANYTHING to wear but girls will be girls I guess. Go for it, I'll see you tomorrow morning then Krista." He conceded, his mind drifting to the presentation he had to make later.

When Krista finally got up to go, Joe let out a deep breath. He had to sit down at the table for another couple of minutes just to get his erection under control (Watching Krista leave hadn't exactly helped his situation) before heading back to his office to finish what would now be a slightly rushed presentation.

"I find it hard to imagine that you don't have ANYTHING to wear but girls will be girls I guess. Go for it, I'll see you tomorrow morning then Krista."

She stood from the table, her hand coming to his shoulder.

"To be honest, I don't keep formal wear around, but I will finish what I need to for today and then go. It should only be a few hours early."

She turned and walked out of the break room. She could have sworn he was about to kiss her, but then he stopped.

Damn it!!! What am I going to have to do to get this guy to notice me? And what the hell happened with Mike? He was suppose to make him jealous? Instead it seems he pissed him off.

She was going to have to wait a few hours to get the answers to her questions as she made her way back to her desk. She finished what she needed to and then headed out the door, making sure she said good-bye to Joe.

She wasn't going to buy a dress.

She already had the perfect one hanging in her closet. It was a deep royal purple number that Mike had talked her into their senior year in college. It had always reminded her of the dress that Kate Hudson had worn in 'How to Lose a Guy in 10 days' only it was that deep purple color and had a
band that went between her shoulder blades before plunging to just before her ass, leaving the back open. The front looked like a halter and the dress went to her ankles with a slit all the way up her left hip.

What she was really going to do was to call Mike and get the perfect shoes. That was what was important.

Picking up her cell, she called him and made arrangements to meet him.

Mike explained that he might have come on a little strong with Joe and that he would fix it the following night. After a few hours, they found the perfect heels and headed to her house for a light supper.

"Okay, I want you to call him. I want you to call him now. Tell him I have been harassing you and you are not sure what to do." Trust me, kitten." Mike said, using her nick name to soften her up. "I promise. If you say exactly what I tell you, he will be over here in minutes. He wants you even though he won't admit it."

Reluctantly, she picked up her cell phone. "Hi Joe, I am sorry to bother you, but someone has been calling and leaving messages on my phone. I'm scared and didn't know who else to call. I'm worried it might be Mike. They keep saying that they are coming to the house. Is there anyway you can come over for a little bit? I don't know anyone in town yet and, well, I'm a little afraid."

Last edited:
The rest of Joe's day went exceptionally well. His rushed presentation about the new show was taken on board with gusto by the team he assigned and their enthusiasm was contagious. Smiling on his way home Joe was confident of making the deadline that Central Office had set for his plan. The only stickling point in his mind was Krista and the abuse that she was seeming to get from the lead of her show.

Joe's mind began to drift to the sexy blonde as he made his way slowly home, unable to make the most of his M3 due to the heavy traffic. She really is a piece of work that one. So fucking sexy but so unattainable. Those legs just seem to go on for ages and that ass... THAT ASS... Did she mean to brush up against my cock earlier? Was I just imagining it? Joe managed to shake his thoughts away before he started picturing Krista in the hot little underwear that the pig actor had bought her, realizing that he really shouldn't be thinking of his employee that way when he already had a girlfriend! Ah, Louise.... God she was so fucking hot last night... I don't want to wait three days to see that sexy thing again. Better call her when I get home.

The trip home took slightly longer than normal and it was only when Joe threw himself on his couch with a nice cool beer, freshly changed into some blue jeans and a white designer t-shirt that he realized how tired he was. Way too much drama today. Think I'll just sit down and watch some TV after I speak with Louise. Taking out his phone and dialing his cute little girlfriend, Joe was disappointed to get the voicemail. "Hey babe, just thinking about you and how much I REALLY DON'T want to wait until Saturday to see you. Last night was AMAZING. Give me a ring back when you get a chance sweetie. Bye." Oh well, guess it's just me and Sportscenter for the next hour or so...

Joe had drifted off into a light slumber when he heard his phone ringing. Picking up the phone, still in a bit of a daze and expecting it to be Louise he answered happily "Hey sexy!" Realizing it was Krista he was a bit disappointed. Oh well, at least it wasn't a GUY! "Hi Joe, I am sorry to bother you, but someone has been calling and leaving messages on my phone. I'm scared and didn't know who else to call. I'm worried it might be Mike. They keep saying that they are coming to the house. Is there anyway you can come over for a little bit? I don't know anyone in town yet and, well, I'm a little afraid." Came the hurried and seemingly worried voice over the phone line.

"OK Kris, Hold tight. I'll be right over." He responded, his anger barely contained. After getting directions to her apartment, Joe rushed off into his garage and sped away down the clear streets much faster than he should have. Is the guy a fucking idiot? Doesn't he realize that I'll fire him faster than he can even say the word? God, the last thing I need is Krista to quit over this, she's been great since she started. Joe fumed as he got closer to her apartment. That and you can bet any replacement wouldn't be anywhere NEAR as sexy.... I wonder what she's wearing tonight?

Scolding himself for being unable to stop thinking about Krista, he parked up where across the road from where she had said and made his way into her building. Joe knocked firmly on the door and waited patiently. Pretty sure she said 14... After waiting a little while he knocked again a called out to the pretty blonde inside "Hey Kris, it's Joe. Let me in."

"Here Kitten, put this on. I want it to seem like you have been home relaxing for awhile. And pull your hair up off your neck. You want to show that beautiful thing off. Hurry!" Mike said as he handed her a pair of shorts and tight little v-necked t-shirt.

Krista went into the bedroom and changed real fast, then walked back out to see if she met with Mike's approval.

"You look great, just pull the fromt down a little and show some more cleavage. Yeah! Perfect." he said as he tugged slightly on the top.

"I'm going, call me tomorrow and let me know how things went. "

He gave her a kiss on the cheek as he walked out the door.

Krista began to tidy up her apartment a little bit and almost didn't hear the knock on the door when she heard Joe calling out to her.

Swiftly, she threw the door open and straight into his arms, wrapping her arms around his neck and burying her face in his neck. Her body molding itself to him as she hugged him.

"Thanks for coming JOe. I have been a little scared. I .... well, come in." she said, sliding herself out of his arms and stepping aside to let him in.

Joe was shocked at the speed Krista managed to throw herself at him. "uuf" He stammered out as his arms instinctively went around Krista's body, holding her to him in a firm hug. Joe's eyes were drawn down to Krista's tight little ass in her tiny shorts when she threw her head into his shoulder. Nice... He thought was his eyes traveled down her bare legs, taking in the lovely long toned flesh that seemed to travel forever. I bet they could wrap ar... STOP IT.

"Thanks for coming JOe. I have been a little scared. I .... well, come in." Krista muttered into his shoulder, her words showing her relief at Joe's arrival if her jumping into him wasn't obvious enough. "It's OK Kris, I'm here as long as you need me." Joe comforted, softly caressing the back of her beautifully exposed neck before making his way in past the cute little blonde.

Joe got about 5 feet into the apartment when he realized he had absolutely no idea where he was going. He turned around, taking in Krista's exposed cleavage appreciatively before trying to figure out where to go "Umm... I've never been here before Krista, how about you lead the way?" He asked, smiling over at Krista, trying to cheer her up a little bit.

"Sorry Joe. Uhmm... the living room is to your left. Can I get you something to drink. I have beer and some wine. I was just going to turn on the game and do some unpacking befroe the calls started. Thanks again for coming. By the way, how did the presentation go?" she asked as she waited for his answer.

"A beer would be great Krista." Joe called out as he made his way over to the living room, taking a seat on the couch. Joe allowed himself to relax a little bit as he waited for Krista to come back with some drinks. Nice place. Plasma TV, comfy couch, tastefully decorated. Not bad Krista. Not bad at all.

Joe was just recounting how good the sexy blonde felt pressed up against him in what he assumed was her workout gear when Krista made her way into the room carrying both of their drinks. Wow, those tits are practically hanging out. No wonder they felt so fucking good pressed up against me.

"Thanks." Joe said as was handed his beer. "So, want to show me how to work this beast of a TV you've got?"

"Sorry the place is such a mess. I wans't planning on having company and I am still unpacking."

Krista had walked into the kitchen with a smile on her face. She had liked the reaction Joe had given her when she opened the door. If she read the look on his face correctly, it had been one of pure lust.

Something had to happen soon, she was gettign a little bored with the helpless female routine. It just wasn't her nature. She was more of the go for what you want type and she wanted Joe. But, she knew she had to play her cards right, after all, it seemed he had a girlfriend now.

She handed him the beer as she leaned over him to grab the remote. Her tits came almost eye level to him as she picked up the remote from the table behind the couch.

"Sure"she purred as she sat down next to him and hit some buttons turning the set on. Slowly, she sat down on the other end of the couch putting a little distance between them, and curled her legs underneath her. As the TV came on, Sportscenter came to life.

"Sorry, I'm a huge baseball fan, and I find myself watching ESPN a lot so I can catch up on scores. Um, you can change the channel if you want. Here, this will get you to the guide and then you select the channel here." she said, leaning over to him as she handed him the remote.

Joe couldn't help but gawk at Krista's tits as she lent over him to grab the remote. God they're right in my face... I could just reach out and give one a squeeze. Joe felt his right arm start to move up instinctively before realizing what was happening and pulling it back down to his side. He also had a great view of what Krista would look like on her hands and knees, her tight little shorts showing off her legs as she pulled back, remote in hand. As much as he would love to be, Joe was anything but immune to Krista's body and he felt his cock twitch slightly inside his jeans. Good thing I wore Jeans... This should be pretty hard to spot unless it gets bigger.

Joe was relived to see Sportscenter come on. Fuck yes. No hot women on Sportscenter, hopefully I can take my mind of this dime sitting next to me. "Sorry, I'm a huge baseball fan, and I find myself watching ESPN a lot so I can catch up on scores. Um, you can change the channel if you want. Here, this will get you to the guide and then you select the channel here." Krista said, handing him over the remote, twisting her body completely unnecessarily. What a fucking tease.

"Na, I love Sportscenter. Didn't get a chance to catch up myself after I got home. I'm surprised you're a fan though." Joe questioned, putting the remote back on the table on the other side of the couch. Joe looked over at the sexy little tease next to him during the first commercial break taking in her low cut top and long, curled up legs. "You want another beer Krista? I can have another few if I'm going to stay here a while?" He asked, getting up slowly, thankful that his erection had all but disappeared.

"Yea, another beer would be great. They are on the bottom shelf in the fridge." she answered back as she settled into the couch to listen to the latest scores.

She really couldn't help it. She really did like sports and soon found herself totally engrossed in the show, she didn't even hear Joe come back into the living room. IT wasn't unti she felt the coldness of the bottle against her arm. She shrieked a little and then began to laugh as she wiped the wetness from her arm. "Sorry, was a little into some of the highlights from the Yankees game. I love to see them lose sometimes. Do you have a favorite team?" she asked, turning her body to face him as he sat back down. "Or even a favorite sport?"

Joe found the beers easily and picked up two before making his way back into the TV room. Sitting back down next Krista he handed her beer over. He was impressed with her interest in sports as he was also a massive fan. Glad they had similar interests and he wasn't going to be stuck watching 'American Idol' or something equally trashy he smiled over at Krista. "Haha, yea. I'm a Sox fan myself so watching them lose will pretty much make my day." He laughed, starting to relax after a couple of beers and some good company.

"I'm into pretty much all sports but I'd have to say Hockey is my favorite." Joe said, responding to Krista as she shifted herself to face him. "I try to get down the Ranger's games as much as I can. Do you follow it at all?" Joe asked, enjoying their conversation and pleased to be keeping Krista's mind off the actor that was harassing her earlier.

She was enjoying her time with Joe alot and was getting more and more comfortable around him. She had managed to scoot closer to him whe nthey started talking baseball and her legs were now brushing up against his. Her arm was resting around her knees, holding them slightly apart.

She had to chuckle as he mentioned the Sox. Leaning forward, wrapping her arms around her legs, she leaned into to him.

"I have a confession to make, Joe. I happen to be a season ticket holder for the Sox. It is something my parents have given to be every year for a chritmas present. I try to never miss a game. Now hockey, I can watch and enjoy, but not as much as baseball. Baseball has always been a favorite of mine. I think it is because you know the weather is getting warmed and summer is right around the corner. There is nothing better than a cold beer and a dawg at a game. Hey, maybe we can go to a game sometime? Maybe when the Yankees are playing?"

Joe was un-phased for once when Krista slid a bit closer to him. Their conversation was flowing and he didn't even notice her legs brushing up against him. Joe's full attention was now on the blonde as they talked baseball.

Krista wrapping her legs up and leaning into him felt completely natural to him and Joe took another swig of his beer, finishing his second bottle before wrapping his left arm around Krista without even really realizing what he was doing. "I have a confession to make, Joe. I happen to be a season ticket holder for the Sox. It is something my parents have given to be every year for a chritmas present. I try to never miss a game. Now hockey, I can watch and enjoy, but not as much as baseball. Baseball has always been a favorite of mine. I think it is because you know the weather is getting warmed and summer is right around the corner. There is nothing better than a cold beer and a dawg at a game. Hey, maybe we can go to a game sometime? Maybe when the Yankees are playing?"

"I think I'd really like that Krista. As much as I love to watch hockey on TV, baseball live is unbeatable. I love the atmosphere on the day, the way you can get up and stretch around while having a conversation with who is there. I think Atley has a corporate box, maybe I can book us in for a game when the season starts. How does that sound?" The idea of going to a game with the sexy blonde sounded like a great idea to Joe and he almost wished there was a game they could catch on the weekend.

As soon as he mentioned the box seats, Krista's mind began to wander to the first game she had gone to in the box. She had been a freshman in college and her boyfriend at the time had had the connections. One of her fantasises had always been to get fucked while watching a live game.

He had asked her to go on the night of their third date, knowing how much she loved baseball. Mike had been the one to introduce them and had encouraged her to go. Mike had said that she needed to let loose and just let the chips fall where they may. Well, chips weren't the only thing that fell that night. Her shorts, her panites and his boxers did. It was around the bottom of the 7th and the Sox were ahead by one. she had been leaning out the window of the suite they were in just soaking up the sounds and smells of the stadium, of course, the 3 or 4 beers she had drank helped to enhance her mood just a little. She felt his hands begin to caress her ass as she stood there. They began to squeeze and knead her, befoe coming around the front and unbuttoning and unzipping them. The bottom of the window was high enough that noone couls see what was happeneing below her waist so she allowed him to continue. Slowly, her shorts came off along with her now soaked panties. His fingers began to move against her clit and slide alonge her lips, before begging for entrance. She could feel his cock against her ass through his shorts and she begged him to take them off. With his free hand he did and soon they were skin to skin, his cock sawing its wa between her ass cheeks as his fingers began their slow movements in and out of her. She reached behind her and grabbed his cock, guiding it towrds her seeping wet cunt. 'Fuck me,' she told him as she moved her hips back against his groin, the head of his cock penetrating her.....

She was so lost in her thoughts and memories, she didn't even hear what Joe had said next. Something about the party the next night. She shook her head to clear her thoughts....

"Sorry Joe, I missed what you said. I was lost in another world"

"So, did you manage to find the dress you were looking for this afternoon Krista?" Joe asked, changing the subject. He felt Krista's tight body shift around a bit in his grasp and looked down at her when she didn't answer. Joe brought his hand back up her back, lightly brushing her exposed neck to draw her attention to him before sliding it back over to her shoulder.

Krista looked up at him a bit dazed "Sorry Joe, I missed what you said. I was lost in another world" "Uhm, I just asked if you were able to find a dress for tomorrow..." He repeated, looking down at Krista, taking in her firm breasts pushing out against her tight little shirt. Are her nipples hard.....

"Yes, I think I found the perfect one." she said, barely at a whisper. The trip down memory lane had aroused her in such away that she couldn't think straight.

Without thought, she leaned her body over Joe as her hand came to the side of his face. Her chest brushed against his as she was almost straddling him. Leaning in, she brushed her lips over his and then ran her tounge between them before settling them fully on his mouth. Her other hand began to trail down his chest as she rubbed her tits against him.

"God you feel good Joe." she purred trying to get closer.

Joe was draw in by Krista's voice, dripping with arousal as she answered his question huskily. Joe's inhibitions had been put at ease by their conversation and the few beers and was beginning to get aroused again himself. Joe took a deep breath in through his nose, reveling in the smell of Krista as she lent in closer to him. She smells amazing.

Joe had barely gotten his thoughts around the smell of the beauty who was now almost in his lap when he felt her lips press gently against his own. It was a soft, loving kiss that just happened naturally and it just seemed perfect. "God you feel good Joe." Krista purred out. No response was needed. Joe pulled away slightly from the kiss and looked down at Krista as she pulled herself further into him. God her tits feel great pressed against me. Joe's hand went around her to the small of her back to pull her tighter against him. His other hand slipped around the back of her bare neck and pulled her towards him again softly pressing her lips to his again this time slipping his tongue into her mouth and letting out a groan as he felt her running up his chest.

She felt his tounge push into her mouth and she purred into him. Shifting slighty, she moved her legs so that she could straddle his lap. She sank down on to him, her ass settling on his thighs.

Unconsciously, her hips began to grind against him, her hands scraping against his chest. Her hands were bunching up the hem of his shirt, trying to get a feel for his skin.

She could feel his hands at the small of her back, gentley massaging her. She hadn't been this aroused in a long time.

Joe was in a world of his own as he felt Krista pull herself up to straddle him and didn't stop kissing her for even a second. God she's a great kisser. Both of Joe's hands were all over Krista's back, rubbing and pressing everywhere as she ground herself into his steel rod through her tiny little shorts and his jeans.

One of Joe's hands went down to take hold of Krista's amazingly tight ass and he pulled her even harder into his strong body, unable to stop himself from groaning loudly. Everything she does feels so fucking good. Joe's hand roaming Krista's back crept down and slipped under her tight t-shirt before resuming its caressing and massaging, this time on Krista's bare skin. As he moved it up and down, he skillfully unclasped her bra and moved the straps to the side so he could continue sliding all the way up and down.

"God, you're whole body is so soft" He husked in his employee's ear as they broke off their kiss, Joe's tongue flicking Krista's ear lobe as he whispered to her.

"And you are so hard JOe. HArd in all the right places." she moaned in his ear as she took small nibbles of it.

Her hands slide back down his chest, across the plans of his stomach, to his belt. Slowly she began to undo his belt and the button on his jeans. Her hips contiued to undulate against his cock as her breathing became more and more labored.

Just as her hand was sliding into his pants, his cell phone rang.

Joe was more turned on than ever as the sexy blonde ground herself into him harder and harder. He loved the feel of her mouth over his ear as she complimented him on his body and moved his own mouth father down, kissing her neck over and over again as his hands continued to roam all over Krista's back.

Joe was forced to pull back a bit when he felt Krista's hands working his belt and jeans away. "Oh God." He whimpered out as her tiny hand went inside searching for his thick cock.

That was when Joe was brought back to reality by the ringing of his phone. "Fuck." He cursed loudly, reaching down into his pocket to grab the phone. "Fuck." This time much more softly as he saw 'Louise' up on the caller ID. Joe quickly pushed Krista's hand away from his jeans and went to answer the phone.

"Hi babe" He said, still slightly out of breath. "Yea, I'm at a friend's house." He said, looking sharply over at the flushed blonde still straddling him. "We were watching TV and I left my phone in the kitchen. I had to run to get it in time." He said, trying to explain why he sounded out of breath. "Yea, it went fine. How about you? How was your day? Is your shift over now?" Joe asked, trying to get his girlfriend to talk as much as possible so he could compose himself from what he had been doing just before he called. This is bad. I wouldn't have stopped... He thought as his girlfriend went into a monologue of what had happened all day.

Babe? Damn it. It has to be the girlfriend and I was so close to haveing him too. Krista tried not to listen as he talked to the girl on the phone. Slowly, she got off her lap and made her way to the kitchen, trying to create some space between them.

She could still hear him talking to her as she grabbed another beer from the fridge. She stood there with her back to the living room, trying to figure out just how she was going to seperate him from her. She had heard all the talk about how he was completely monagomous when it came to relationships. That once he was with a girl, that was it. But tonight, she had gotten close to having him break that rule.

Back