(Very) Short Stories Thread

The Duel

She pressed her lips against mine, startling me. Her brown hair was a bit disheveled from an active evening of dancing and carrying on, but she was still a Latina goddess.

Angel and devil dueled across my shoulders.

“She’s drunk.”

“She’s hot.”

“It’s not right.”

“It would be heavenly.”

Surprise Meeting

“Come here.” Delores, my boss, said ducking her head into my cubicle.

“Uhh…, just one minute.”

“Get your ass in gear, this is important.” She said now walking all the way into my workspace.

I stood, hesitantly, hanging my head.

“For Christ’s sake.” She said staring at my trouser tent.

After a tantalizingly slow tease, Bree moved into position. Tess, however, was a little
worse for wear: her breathing labored, her hips rocking as though possessed,
her hands reaching, yearning for any part of Bree she could reach. As Bree lowered her
face to claim her prize, she paused, smiling.

Last edited:
Beautiful agony

I watched him take her. Hard. He got on, got off, and got out.

My turn, that's my pussy.

She lays on her back, knee's spread wide. I see his cum begin to seep out of her.

All restraint gone, I fumble up and into her. Fast. Hard. Deep.

FUCK!

Last edited:
Third World Adventures

“How can this be?” I thought.

I’d wandered too far, and taken a wrong turn down an alleyway. I backed away slowly amid a sea of rapid-fire speech in a foreign tongue.

A raven-haired beauty was standing draped in a cloth on a barrel being sold at the slave market.

Third World Adventure

“How can this be?” I thought.

I’d wandered too far, and taken a wrong turn down an alleyway. I backed away slowly amid a sea of rapid-fire speech in a foreign tongue.

A raven-haired beauty was standing draped in a cloth on a stool being sold at the slave market.

Lingerie

I sat on the bed. She stood, dressed in the lingerie I purchased.

“What’s the occasion?”

“I want to see how you’d look in a bustier, garter, and hose.”

“Well?”

Before I could answer, I removed my glasses, pulled out my t-shirt, and wiped the steam from the lenses.

Excuse Me, There's Jizz in Your Hair

“Did you know you’ve got a stripe of cum in your hair?” She asked.

The woman flushed, started to raise her hand to her head but then stopped.

“It’s alright to be a cocksucking whore.” She consoled.

The woman spun and headed toward the restroom.

“Embrace it.” She called after.

Seize the Night

"That'll teach you to come unannounced!" Serri scolded.

Ropes were severed, candles snuffed. Marcel splashed naked to the floor. She kicked and he skid on oil and semen until under the bed.

"Hey, Marc!" Darryl said.

Her jackboot restored silence. Then came a knock. She purred.

"Entrez, Antoine!"

Last edited:
well its not that short!!!!

[Spamming, bumping, posting same content to multiple locations, and screen-stretching to disrupt the forum is prohibited per our forum guidelines.] - Last Warning

The Sickness is Catching

He watched from the shadows.

Sara was bright, yet oblivious.

As she undressed, he anxiously tugged the lump in his pants.

If she knew, she’d close the curtains… and petition for a restraining order.

Instead, she fed his impulses by freeing her lovely orbs.

He craved her; peeping wouldn’t do.

Home Alone?

Molly was home alone one autumn eve- or so she thought. She’d become desensitized to the twigs grating on the windowpanes, but a solitary floorboard creak made her gasp. She went to investigate, but the light-switch was in an ebon shadow. She reached for the switch; it grasped her wrist.

He sat at the desk typing away into the laptop. “So many stories to tell, such little time to do it,” he often thought.

“You have plenty of time,” she would tell him.

He looked out the window and sighed heavily: The mushroom clouds were getting closer.

The Flight of Your Life

Terrorists, very naughty terrorists, released the agent into the plane’s air-recirculation system.

It started mildly with burgeoning trouser lumps and a little excess seat wriggling.

As concentrations built up in bloodstreams, however, impulses became uncontrollable.

Furtive self-touching gave rise to unrestrained stroking and then to animalistic carnal knowledge between strangers.

Carnal Mission

They could hear the monsters prowling out in the night.

They tried to fuck quietly, like teenagers in a parent’s house. It never occurred to them not to fuck. It was their mission- their sacred obligation.

After she felt his spasm subside, she eased off him and onto her side.

A Quiet Union

It was a match made in heaven.

She was an exhibitionist and he was a voyeur.

He was a Sadist and she a Masochist.

He liked to pitch and she loved to catch. [If you know what I mean.]

And, most importantly, he spoke only English and she only Tagalog.

Meeting my Dom

His hotel room, shredded dress, forever unusable. Ripping panties, knees spread my legs. He groans, penis waiting, my cunt slimy.

I beg.

He nestles inside me; kissing face, breasts, sipping worshipfully.

I cradle his head, nuzzling hair.

We spoon, until calm, I introduce myself properly, and welcome him to Jamaica.

First Day, New Job

Her fingers trembled as she worked the buttons. Her attire was not ideal stripper-wear. She had to remind herself- will herself- to bounce to the rhythm of the music, and to will her knees not to buckle.

“How did life come to this?” She thought as she avoided peering eyes.

Cassie

“I’ve waited my whole life for you. Not what you could be, not what you were, but just exactly who you are. A few more days or weeks won’t change that. I’m won’t stop seeing you, but I can wait til you’re ready. When you are, I’ll know” he whispered.

Angelique

“That night I learned what it was like to suck a cock, and to feel the warmth of sticky cum in my mouth. I also learned what a joy it was to be able to bring peace and happiness to a man who had so little. At first he was consumed with guilt, but I told him what Maria had said about keeping her hymen intact and remaining a virgin. I never slept alone in that hovel again"

Discovery

"You're telling me now that the condom broke," Mary exclaimed.

Joseph nodded.

Mary glanced at her baby then back up at Joseph. "Then he's not..."

Joseph shrugged.

K.

Her voice sounded like it always did on the phone.

"I went to the store today," she said. "You know the one."

He swallowed and gripped the receiver more tightly.

"Hello?"

"Um. Yes. I'm here."

"Good. I maxed out the Visa but I think you'll be pleased."

The line went dead.

The Blackmailist

Adam sat down across from Veronica in the hotel lounge as if he knew her well. He didn’t. Without speaking, he pushed a folded sheet of paper along the edge of the little table.

Veronica slowly opened the paper; a key card was taped across from a list of instructions.

She lay with eyes closed - perfectly still save for that faint twitch as my lips brushed the inside of her hip.

The, with the slightest shift of her thigh, she opened herself to me.

Back