Looking for an editor (Gay Sex series)

Socock98

Virgin
Hello!
I'm a rather new writer on Literotica, and I was exploring the website and found that there were volunteer editors (such as yourself) that were able to help correct/improve stories!
I have already published 6 chapters for my story (title : The College Experience), and I've been told (I also noticed it after unfortunately) that I make some mistakes, which could be avoided and that is why I am looking for an editor to help me!
I'd like to add that English is not my first language, I know I am still lacking when I speak in English. That's why I'm trying to get better by writing/reading stories. I think one of my biggest weaknesses is that I lack vocabulary, for example when trying to express the feeling of pleasure I will almost always use the verb : shiver, as I am not sure what else to use.

I am looking for an editor to correct my grammar, or any mistakes I could make in English. I use Word to write my stories, and so I check with it any spelling errors but it might not catch them all. Also, as this is my first story I'd like to get some feedback or criticism regarding either the plot, the characters, the way of writing, or anything really (if possible). I would also like to have someone I could bounce ideas with, because I have some ideas for my story but I'm not sure if they are good or if they will fit well with the story.

If you have some time, to try and help you decide if it's a story you would be interested to collaborate in, I will give a short summary of the 6 first chapters I published:

The main character is called Thomas, and he is bisexual and new to college. From the start Thomas meets Keith, a sexy straight men who becomes his friend. Then he goes on to have a hook up with a stranger on an app, a short relationship with an another college student who ends in betrayal (his boyfriend cheats on him), he also has sex 2 times with one of his professor. To cheer him up after his break up, Keith invites Thomas to a party where they have a threeway with a woman, which then leads Keith and Thomas to have sex just the two of them. And now, in chapter 6 they start dating and build a relationship, with more sex of course.

I write this story in the 3rd person, with the narrator being omniscient even though I mainly focus on Thomas.
I think there will be either 7 or 8 chapters in total for this serie, so it's getting close to the end. There is usually around 4k words per chapter (with chapter 6 being the longest with 5.9k words).

If this goes well, I'd like to write another story (in the gay male category) but this time in the first person. I already have ideas for two different stories and I'm not sure which one would be best, and I would like to get the help of an editor from the get-go. But this will come later, so we could talk about this later.

I already tried to contact a couple of volunteer editors through the list but haven't received any replies! (I sent the messages last week)

Thank you for your time, I hope to hear from you soon :)

It's not that easy to find editors for gay stories, I also tried some time ago, but I gave up.
But... there is a way! DM

If you would like someone to chat about ideas with I would be happy to. I'm currently working on a gay mild bdsm story and would like someone to bounce ideas off of as well.

As for grammar I do my best. I could try to help, but I'm not the best.

I've lived in the USA all my life and could help your American characters sound more authentic perhaps?

PM me.

Back