An ongoing relationship with an editor

SureWhyNot88

Virgin
I would like to write a series of erotica. The premise is a radio show where "people" call in and tell their story. i would like to find a long-term editor where i can develop a continuous relationship and i can send over a story at a time so it can be edited and posted. i dont expect to be the priority but i would like someone where we can discuss response times and keep moving forward. the first story is mostly done, just need an opinion on if i should add couple of things.

Also ALL of these stories will be incest/taboo. i am thinking about doing a gay theme one but not certain. if the editor decides not to edit 1-2 stories i understand but i would like someone who is at least comfortable with all incest/taboo.

Thank you for your time.

What's the ballpark wordage of the first one? Any editor possibly interested probably will need to know this first (along with the category, which you provided). They'll want to know how the first one goes before they commit to future ones.

What's the ballpark wordage of the first one? Any editor possibly interested probably will need to know this first (along with the category, which you provided). They'll want to know how the first one goes before they commit to future ones.
definitely less than 10k. if any get close to that i can spilt it into two stories no problem. are you interested or just giving advice?

definitely less than 10k. if any get close to that i can spilt it into two stories no problem. are you interested or just giving advice?
Just giving advice. I'm a professional book editor, but here to write not to busmen holiday.

I'm already in a stable reading group, but more advice...You may find it easier to find an editor if you offer reciprocity. That is to say, offer to edit whatever they're working on in return.

I'm already in a stable reading group, but more advice...You may find it easier to find an editor if you offer reciprocity. That is to say, offer to edit whatever they're working on in return.
does your reading group have a spot for one more?? i can definitely edit, or at least beta read, till i get better

Back