Long-Term Editor Wanted

NaughtyGeminiGirl96

Experienced
Hi! I'm looking for an editor that can help me with multiple stories. I need mostly grammar help but story and plot are also welcome and encouraged. My stories usually fall into the BDSM but I like to dabble in a bit of everything. I would prefer a long term partnership so we could build a trusted relationship and I would know my work would be in good hands. If your interested please don't hesitate to send me a message.

hi. i read your story. i am a writer myself and also want a long term editor. maybe we can work together and help each other out.

As far as spelling and basic punctuation go, I'd suggest using the pay side of Grammarly. It will make you totally nutso with some of its suggestions. But it will point out things to you that have slipped by. After you have finished the story and are comfortable with it. Put it aside for at least a week, if not two weeks. Then, print a hard copy of the story and read it out loud. What this can do is bring to your attention awkwardly phrased passages.

They're upset their things are over there.
If you want to write, get the basics down first. For instance, know what an apostrophe is for. Then you'll know whether the word you want is your (it belongs to you) or you're (you are). Editors have their place, but they shouldn't have to do that for you.

Back