VA's Unofficial New Lit's Eve Artist's Challenge

jaF0

Watcher
As suggested on another recent thread, are we up to trying this?

How do your characters get their clock's rung on New Year's Eve? You've got a week to give it a shot if you care too.

Remember all works must be your own original creations by your own hand.

How do your characters get their clock's rung on New Year's Eve? You've got a week to give it a shot if you care too.

Hmmmm…

If I can squeeeeeze something in before my trip, I will.
I've got a couple ideas.

If I don't have time (or maybe if I do) I can share mine. It's sometimes fun to see two versions of same thing by two goofballs.
I still don’t have any ideas. I don’t think my brain will come back online for days.

Down to the wire.... snuck to basement for 10 minutes...
Gotta transfer from phone....

Ok. Such that it is.

New Years Ball Drop.

BallDrop-IMF.jpg

oh! And Merry Christmas, you goof balls!
I almost forgot, as I celebrated on Saturday, because traveling today.

I'll "see" you in the new year.

Well I can’t top THAT! Brilliant!
Thank you. It only looks brilliant with the light shining off of his disco balls.
I'm sure you could do something great.
If you're feeling tapped for ideas, just do that one with your own twist.

If you're feeling tapped for ideas, just do that one with your own twist.
That might even be another challenge someday. A single image that you could each interpret in your own way.

I'm hoping more people join in this week as they check in after the Holiday.. Then maybe some more time for a Valentine's Day thing.

Er.. and can these be 'explicit'..?

I ask because there seems to be a wrong take on your part as to what the word means. Seriously, are you unaware of the thousands of explicit images uploaded to Lit., not least the VA board..?

No, there is no 'wrong take' on the word. It is very clear in the image rules. It's just that others don't take them out unless reported and the GB is generally unmoderated. Only Laurel handles that one and she spends most of her time on the Story Side. Offending images are removed from there when she processes reports.

As far as THIS board ...

"Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
  • Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain “sexually explicit conduct”, which the government defines as:"
https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-thread-picture-rules

So, the artist created images here can be 'explicit'. That's part of the reason for excluding manipulated photographs from this board as they are not 'art'.

No, there is no 'wrong take' on the word. It is very clear in the image rules. It's just that others don't take them out unless reported and the GB is generally unmoderated. Only Laurel handles that one and she spends most of her time on the Story Side. Offending images are removed from there when she processes reports.

As far as THIS board ...

"Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:
  • Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain “sexually explicit conduct”, which the government defines as:"
https://www.literotica.com/faq/forum/forum-thread-picture-rules

So, the artist created images here can be 'explicit'. That's part of the reason for excluding manipulated photographs from this board as they are not 'art'.
I hope to participate! It depends on my Muse….she is not reliable. And it is odd that she continues to come up with zero ideas.

Er.. and can these be 'explicit'..?

I ask because there seems to be a wrong take on your part as to what the word means. Seriously, are you unaware of the thousands of explicit images uploaded to Lit., not least the VA board..?
Some of my drawings are extremely explicit. Check out the Sky Colored Cock thread.@LiverpoolMaster

No, there is no 'wrong take' on the word. It is very clear in the image rules. It's just that others don't take them out unless reported and the GB is ..

That's a mighty big 'just'.

Establishing rules which you then go out of your way NOT to enforce simply brings the whole shebang into disrepute. Half or more of the images on this site arguably break that 'clear rule'...

... oh, and the subtle ethical distinction between photographic explicitness and drawn explicitness eludes me just as it would the vast majority of folk. Online lawbreakers certainly can't get away with claiming 'it was just a drawing'.

Words like 'turning', 'blind' and 'eye' come immediately to mind...

Anyway, about the New Year’s challenge. I am STILL blank on this one but would be so sad to not pitch in something since THROBBS has worked so hard to get the solitary artists to come out and play. And I’m not going to do a version of his drawing because it would just fail, fail, fail. So jaFO, I haven’t given up. @gsnowpainter , how are you doing with the project?

To be honest, I have not given it much thought, but I will search my last year's archive for a "bell ringer' and see what comes up

And I WILL have a picture submitted by New Year’s Day. My Muse finally made an appearance!

Back