VA's Unofficially Unofficial First Ever Valentine's Day Artist's Challenge

jaF0

Watcher
OK, the New Lit's Eve one didn't get a lot of participation due to short notice, holidays and what nots. This time you've got a month and a half to conjure up something original. It doesn't even have to be new, new. Maybe you already have something in your files of secrets that might fit the theme. Sparkling hearts not required, but not excluded.

Post on or about the 14th of Feb, somewhere in that area.

K, I'm going to bang it out and get it up now, because I don't want to forget and I also have to get around to writing the story. I hope it's not too soon.

Attachments

• GotM.png
    GotM.png
    327.9 KB · Views: 60
OK, the New Lit's Eve one didn't get a lot of participation due to short notice, holidays and what nots. This time you've got a month and a half to conjure up something original. It doesn't even have to be new, new. Maybe you already have something in your files of secrets that might fit the theme. Sparkling hearts not required, but not excluded.

Post on or about the 14th of Feb, somewhere in that area.
Here is my contribution to a happy Valentines day. I think it is someone's nice start for a romantic day.

Attachments

• Good morning V_02.jpg
    Good morning V_02.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 27
I seem to be getting old: made a typo re the date on the painting. As expected, it should have read 2024. Please hold back your your comments and snicker in private. Thank you.

Valentine’s Day? What’s the theme? I don’t have a clue about what I’m supposed to draw…
Bitterness?
Heartbreak?
Disappointment?
Cruel hoaxes?
Loneliness?
Emptiness?
Existential angst?

Oh…maybe a tribute to my heart dog who I had to have put to sleep Feb. 14, 2019? Still haven’t gotten over her….

Last edited:
Valentine’s Day? What’s the theme? I don’t have a clue about what I’m supposed to draw…
Bitterness?
Heartbreak?
Disappointment?
Cruel hoaxes?
Loneliness?
Emptiness?
Existential angst?
Any or all... or none of the above.

gs' was only loosely associated with Valentine's day... could be any day sex.

Bitterness?
Heartbreak?
Disappointment?
Cruel hoaxes?
Loneliness?
Emptiness?
Existential angst?
Yes.

SO romantic!

You know, you can just sign off, rather than posting another and extending your discomfort.

Everyone will understand. I reckon that everyone would rather that you take care of yourself and return feeling refreshed.

Most everyone here (except maybe me) has a life and that sometimes requires attention elsewhere, even for self care.

Last edited:
My 2nd image:

Conversation Heart.
"Stop. Look. Listen to what your heart is saying" (The Stylisitics)

whoops... had the lyrics a bit off-
Stop, look, Listen to your heart, hear what it's saying

CONVERSATION HEART_IMF.jpg

I have an abstract one. It would be blank inside. That way you wouldn’t have to go with the pre-printed lie: I Love You. You could make up some vague sentiment about the recipient adding beauty to the world…or whatever. If you DID happen to love the person, you could see the marks as all sorts of sexually charged strokes and come up with a message inspired by that. I’d write examples but my brain left me. IMG_8027.jpeg

Not just a pretty face? (This one, the one above, and Sky post were done with finger on phone using Doodle app.)IMG_8042.png

Steel away! Everyone brings something new. I like the perspective that gives the labia that heart shape!

I AM working on a final entry for the Vday challenge. It’s just so hard!

Back