Vanessa 2

It is someone's birthday today. Well, it's a great number of people's birthday today but, this particular person we know well.

Keeping it simple, a 'works burger' was the tucker of choice for lunch....had the place to ourselves (our usual haunt) it was peaceful and relaxed. I think Thai takeaway is the go tonight.

View attachment 2344335View attachment 2344336View attachment 2344337View attachment 2344338
Happy birthday and oh so many more. Hope your lovely birthday suit makes an appearance. All the best vannessa!

It is someone's birthday today. Well, it's a great number of people's birthday today but, this particular person we know well.

Keeping it simple, a 'works burger' was the tucker of choice for lunch....had the place to ourselves (our usual haunt) it was peaceful and relaxed. I think Thai takeaway is the go tonight.

View attachment 2344335View attachment 2344336View attachment 2344337View attachment 2344338
Happy Birthday V have a lush one but it may be over in Australia 🇦🇺 but hope it was a great one xx

Happy Birthday Vanessa. You look as fantastic as ever

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your big day! Thanks for all of the stunning pics

Many happy returns, hope you have enjoyed your day, you have certainly brightened ours.

Happy Birthday, Vanessa! From a birthday suit to a birthday burger, it all looks tasty! Best wishes from the other side of the planet! XXX

Buon compleanno Vanessa e grazie per tutte le splendide foto che ci hai regalato in questi anni.

Happy birthday Vanessa. Hope you’re having a great day, and you’re being spoiled rotten!

😈🔥♥️

Happy (belated) birthday to a very sexy woman! Hope it was naughty! :D

Back