Valentine mixup (open)

Taboolovver

Professional
(Hoping I followed all the rules of this forum, first time posting here. šŸ˜¬
Seeking female role players for this idea. Open to adjusting the details - roles, characters. Also probably should discuss desired link inclusions. Send me a message to continue and Iā€™ll update once this is closed)

Itā€™s February 13th and Iā€™d been struggling to come up with just the right gift for my wife of 15 years. The classic flowers and candy was not her thing, specific gifts of things she wanted for around the house were almost insulting. Iā€™d tried sexy lingerie before though that seemed to be self serving in the past but our love life certainly seemed stale and in dire need of a shake up and so reluctantly Iā€™d decided to go that direction but also make a game of it to hopefully inject some fun and passion.

Iā€™d purchased a schoolgirl costume from the local lingerie shop - one of the kinks we discussed early in our marriage about her wanting to play out the schoolgirl fantasy. Unbeknownst to me the store put a small instead of the medium into the box, also included was a blindfold, several pairs of thigh highs and fun panties incase the outfit was too much and she preferred to mix and match, a deck of dare cards filled with sexual challenges of all levels of daring, some fun chocolates, and my note that simply read ā€œExcited for tonight, more surprises to come. - Sirā€. Sir was a name for me used by a lot of people actually neighbors and friends would call me that some joking, some trying to be respectful, in her case being submissive and I had no complaints.

It was now the morning of the 14th, I was excited for this evening though my wife unfortunately had to work much later than normal, I figured we could have fun once she got home. The ā€œpleasure boxā€ I purchased was delivered much earlier than I expected and without my knowledge to the house next door which was occupied by a mother Lindsey (38) and her two daughters Sara (18 senior in highschool) and Maddie (22 in college). Upon receiving the email that it had been delivered I excitedly went to the front door but not box was not there. Rechecking the email I noticed the included photo was of Lindseyā€™s front door, I quickly sprinted over hoping it was still there but as I turned the corner it was gone, they had already taken it inside, but which one had, and did they open it? Should I even knock or just go home? How embarrassing, I hoped they had not opened it, they would have to know I bought it given the note. After what seemed like hours of thinking what my next move should be (though only 5 minutes had passed) I decided to knockā€¦.

Back