Unusual turn-ons.

Not particularly unusual - a woman with an hourglass figure in jeans and boots and not alot of makeup. Hair in a pony tail.

Lots of things...
SHORT skirt or shorts with nice muscular tanned legs
A great smile
"laughing" eyes
HIGH heels with the aforementioned legs!
Sunbleached hair on thighs...

That's enough for now!

Naughty names.... even though they're a bit derogatory. Slut... whore... that is the biggest turn on (in the right context of course). But be careful boys because that can go one of two ways ;)

I’m not going there. I’m not even sure they are unusual more wierd strange and a bit dangerous.

witty banter
white buttoned dress shirts
guys that play dnd
girls that play dnd
handymen
people who can sing
getting catcalled by construction workers
accents

A woman with a ponytail, wearing a ball cap and cutoff jeans. Bonus points if she's driving a jeep.

witty banter
guys that play dnd
girls that play dnd
handymen
people who can sing
accents

Great list! Mine are pretty normal but i guess the unusual ones are:

Someone going outside of their comfort zone for me
Super casual wear (give me PJs over glam)
When someone usually shy takes control

I think the rest of mine are pretty conventional :rolleyes:

A nice fitted trousers or fitted jeans on a lady, often nicer than a naked bum for me.

witty banter
guys that play dnd
girls that play dnd
handymen
people who can sing
accents

Well ive got you covered on 5 of those.

Something about a woman with messy hair like firat waking up bed head gets me.

Men with long hair!

Not crazy long hair though. Same thing with beards. The scruffy look makes my juices flow especially when that scruffy face is planted between my thighs!! :devil::heart:

Woman in loose fitting well worn heels...that slapping sound when she walks...:devil:

I like a nice pretty girl with a backwards hat on! Something about that drives me wild

Also in the colder months I like a nice long fitted coat with a classy scarf and tall boots. I love the layers! It makes me wonder what it is they're covering up!

I love a woman with a cute nose. It’s not a fetish or anything. I don’t want to do anything to her nose lol but a cute nose gets my attention.

I like to eat kettle corn and slap my ballsack while watching an English woman in a white dog mask violently jackhammer her ass with a massive dildo - I'm talking long and thick as my forearm massive, with a head the size of my fist - to the theme song from The Neverending Story while mumble-moaning, "Fuck me, Falkor. Slam that dragon dick deep in my ass and fill me with your lucky spunk."

Nothing too weird.

I like to eat kettle corn and slap my ballsack while watching an English woman in a white dog mask violently jackhammer her ass with a massive dildo - I'm talking long and thick as my forearm massive, with a head the size of my fist - to the theme song from The Neverending Story while mumble-moaning, "Fuck me, Falkor. Slam that dragon dick deep in my ass and fill me with your lucky spunk."

Nothing too weird.

Vanilla. :)

There's one particular pejorative that I love for lovers to call me. It's a nasty little word and it turns me on so much. Won't post it here because I have a feeling my PMs would be overflowing with it LOL

I've also discovered a surprising passion for knife play. Literally blushing as I write that. Thanks, D/M. Gulp.

Had a GF who (I swear this is gospel truth) liked to tickle my balls with a razor blade, the old-fashioned kind, flat and thin with two edges. Technically called a "safety razor blade," but I'll be damned if I saw the "safety"-ness!

You wanna talk about trust? :eek: Not to mention she was not shy about asking. Confident in her skin.

Never even got nicked and it was mildly enjoyable, but she got so turned on doing it, she was insatiable, so I rolled with it when she would ask. Big risk, big reward.

Surprisingly enough, Nikki, I'm pretty sure we can guess the word! It can be perfect in the moment, to be sure!

Not sure how unusual it is however a woman with jewelry.........lots of jewelry on fingers, wrists, necklace, ear rings, or toe rings...... nipple piercings are a big turn on. Doesn't matter if it is Gold or Silver.......HOT HOT HOT.....The SO wears this stuff and it drives me nuts..........

Women wearing beautifully stitched bras. Nominally not that unusual but not sure why I find that more enticing than bikinis, skimpy bras, see-through bras, etc.

There's one particular pejorative that I love for lovers to call me. It's a nasty little word and it turns me on so much. Won't post it here because I have a feeling my PMs would be overflowing with it LOL!

I've also discovered a surprising passion for knife play. Literally blushing as I write that. Thanks, D/M. Gulp.

And photos of clothed men with an obvious hard-on. Seeing a hard cock through a pair of chinos fucking murders me every. single. time.

Had a f-buddy that shared your same delight. She could squirt a little but only if she was riding my jean covered bulge. Not sure if it was the bulge or maybe the friction of the jeans or a bit of both but she would slowly soak my jeans from the top to below my pockets. I always shot a huge load in my pants after a while. The heat, wetness and friction plus her noises. Man. I miss her.

And photos of clothed men with an obvious hard-on. Seeing a hard cock through a pair of chinos fucking murders me every. single. time.
I love this too. It leaves more to the imagination.

Had a f-buddy that shared your same delight. She could squirt a little but only if she was riding my jean covered bulge. Not sure if it was the bulge or maybe the friction of the jeans or a bit of both but she would slowly soak my jeans from the top to below my pockets. I always shot a huge load in my pants after a while. The heat, wetness and friction plus her noises. Man. I miss her.

An activity I also enjoy. Friction on my clit from a pair of jeans covering a rock hard bulge sends me into a lusty stupor.

I love this too. It leaves more to the imagination.

An activity I also enjoy. Friction on my clit from a pair of jeans covering a rock hard bulge sends me into a lusty stupor.

"Lusty stupor"

Haha. Thats the best phrase ive heard today. That would be a good band name

Back