Unusual turn-ons.

This isn't physical, but rather behavioral. Turns out I become aroused when told to stop talking (by a partner, obvs). It doesn't have to be in a sexual context; in fact it's better if it's not, because then it comes as a complete surprise.

Spoken in a calm, quiet voice, 'shush,' 'hush,' and more recently, 'shut your mouth,' all work like magic to grab my attention and cause me to gasp, wide-eyed, and to suddenly feel quite warm.

It's the authority thing, you know. Pulling me out of myself and making me focus on him. I told a friend that he could probably train me to cum on command just by telling me to be quiet. He agreed and we had a good laugh.

I can't wait to hear him tell me again. So hot. I love it.

This isn't physical, but rather behavioral. Turns out I become aroused when told to stop talking (by a partner, obvs). It doesn't have to be in a sexual context; in fact it's better if it's not, because then it comes as a complete surprise.

Spoken in a calm, quiet voice, 'shush,' 'hush,' and more recently, 'shut your mouth,' all work like magic to grab my attention and cause me to gasp, wide-eyed, and to suddenly feel quite warm.

It's the authority thing, you know. Pulling me out of myself and making me focus on him. I told a friend that he could probably train me to cum on command just by telling me to be quiet. He agreed and we had a good laugh.

I told Alexa to "Hush" today. She shut up, but didn't gasp with delight. Clearly I need to work on my technique. :D

Every time I take a picture to post here on Lit. it sets me off getting all wet and feeling somewhat needy, so much so that I always make sure my vibe is charged up and near to hand before I start :eek:.

Your pictures have a somewhat similar reaction when viewed by me. They get me hard & wet & ready to go :)

Every time I take a picture to post here on Lit. it sets me off getting all wet and feeling somewhat needy, so much so that I always make sure my vibe is charged up and near to hand before I start :eek:.

always be prepared

that is smart, why don't more women think of that?

By all means, keep posting.

It sets us all off as well.

When a woman is crying I get hard, I am consoling her and want to fuck her

How about showing me what you do with that vibe. I think others would love to see it also.

Empty staircases..
I always think of naughty things I could do, which no one would see.. And it gets me completely turned on

This can’t get out........I bet 99% of my partners have wanted to tell me to shut the fuck up :D

weird turn on's

Not sure how weird mine are ..... but i thought that i would at least share .
I have a things for noses ( the longer the better lol)
man with stubble or a beard
older guys with salt and pepper hair

Not sure how weird mine are ..... but i thought that i would at least share .
I have a things for noses ( the longer the better lol)
man with stubble or a beard
older guys with salt and pepper hair

I am over 50 with some gray, stubble, and my nose isn't small

My toes getting sucked...

I don't even know how Tom decided it was a good idea in the first place, but oh my fucking god...

Oh, and intelligent conversation, a fire, fishing and time to myself every now and then.

Similar here, makes me feel exposed and submissive

My variant on this is getting into a heated argument with a guy (it hasn't happened with a woman...yet). I am not generally quick to anger, and I am not typically vociferous when I am angry, but there have been times when I have had loud arguments. When I am in the argument, I am too distracted to notice anything, but when I stop to catch my breath, I can feel it. It's not a feeling of wanting to fuck, but rather it is a clear feeling that I am quite ready to fuck. This annoys the hell out of me. In those moments, I find the person with whom I have been arguing to be anti-attractive, so it is frustrating to know that our interaction has left me turned on. I am sure that some evolutionary psychologist can explain all this.

Fortunately, when it does happen, it is all a private, internal battle with myself. One time, however, back in college, a heated argument did leave me, to my chagrin, with quite noticeable pokey nipples. My 'opponent' noticed this, of course, and felt obliged to point it out. No joke, he actually said in an Austin Powers voice, "Do I make you randy, baby?" Grrrr.

My toes getting sucked...

This surprised the hell out of me. I am terribly ticklish, and I would have predicted that I'd be likely to kick someone in the face if they tried it. Instead, it stayed just shy of tickling and ended up being intensely arousing. Only two gentlemen have ever done this (probably because I never think to ask anyone), and no one has done this in well over a decade. Are there glory holes for toes?

Are there glory holes for toes?

*gush...

I'm imagining poking both feet through separate holes about a metre apart so my legs are spread. Can't see who is on the other side but hot mouths coming and going from toe to toe. More than one at a time.

Ahem... excuse me some alone time is required.

This surprised the hell out of me. I am terribly ticklish, and I would have predicted that I'd be likely to kick someone in the face if they tried it. Instead, it stayed just shy of tickling and ended up being intensely arousing. Only two gentlemen have ever done this (probably because I never think to ask anyone), and no one has done this in well over a decade. Are there glory holes for toes?

Me too, ridiculously ticklish, but toe sucking, oh yes, transcends the ticklishness!

Back