Unseen Revenge

The bin with loads of sexy bras in was filled to over flowing, the selection was mind boggling. Chas had been waiting for over two hours for Kimberly to show up, he hadn't attracted any attention from the store staff as he was invisible but when Kimberly walked in his lips drew into a mischievous wolfish smirk. He watched as she walked along the rows of bins, her braless tits bouncing under the thin zip top and her hard swollen nipples almost punched holes in the top.

Suddenly Kimberly stopped at one of the bins, stopping so suddenly that he walked into her, his cock was hard and rigid, at right angles to his body and it went straight into the cleft between her cheeks only the material of her dress stopping him from shafting her. Instinctively his arms went round her and cupped her fleshy tits.

"OOPS! Sorry. he blurted out without thinking, forgetting he was invisible. Kimberly looked around in confusion but then shook her head and went back to the bin. As she reached out to pick one modest looking bra Chas intervened and pushed a pretty white peekaboo bra into her hands and a complete set of white bustier, thong and stockings bustier daringly laced up the front.

"You'd look fabulous in either of these Kimberly, c'mon and model them for me."

He quickly ushered her into a changing room and unzipped her dress and tugged her wet pantyhose down before she could protest and she stood naked in the changing room holding the two sets of lingerie.

"Hurry up babe I'm getting impatient. He hissed while rubbing the palm of his hand over her clit.

Last edited:
It sure what is going on as I just hear the voice and see no one inchdbge into the following set

http://www.luxxa.net/images/prod/711/380-546/0.jpg

With my heels and about to grab my dress back when it goes "floating" out into the store, not wanting to be left in the change room without a dress I, for a moment forget about my state of dress, or undesss, and follow it out in an attempt to retrieve it. As I head out I hear gasps from the other store goers, both men, shopping for their women, and ladies. Watching a floating dress and a leggy redhead now just in lingerie and heels.

Chas was delighted with the way Kimberly looked dressed in the sexy lingerie and decided to have a little fun with her so when she reached for her dress he whipped it out of her reach making it appear to be floating in the air and took it out into the store, all the customers began laughing and pointed at her as she chased after her dress, leaping and jumping trying to catch it. Her tits bounced and jiggled in her bra and as she jumped the crotch of her tiny thong slid to one side showing her bald pussy to everyone. The male customers enjoyed the show, making lewd remarks about how they would give her a good hard fucking but none attempted to help her catch her dress.
Chas led her round and round the store, knocking over mannequins and stumbling into racks of dresses.
"If you want your dress you have to give me something, something like your sexy wet cunt."
Chas taunted her until she fell head first into a bin full of crotchless knickers. Her cute ass was up in the air and her thong tight in her ass. Chas grinned,
"Stay right there baby." He hissed as he grabbed her hips and pushed the thong deeper into her ass with his cock, fucking her in front of everyone but it seemed to them that she was just wiggling her ass at them.
"I bet they're enjoying the show babe, you wanna let them watch you cum?"
Laughing he pulled out and let her grab her dress before she fled blushing back to the changing room.

I happen to flag a sales girl down, who must of been in the back because she didn't see the recent scene, and without today words I just said I'll keep the lingerie set and handed her the cash for it. She leaves the dressing room and I get my dress back on and was about to leave when four guys crowd into the change area wanting an "encore" of some sort. While 3 block my way, one rifles through my purse and sees I'm a professor at the big university and says "just some fun for a few or else we call the university you leggy slut professor". I try to reason my way out. Just then my zipper begins to go diwn on its own. Confusing them but they like what they see.

As Kimberly's zipper moves slowly down gradually showing her new lingerie the four guys watch with hungry eyes.
"How the fuck d'ya do that? Not that we care, saves us the bother of ripping ur dress off.
The first one moves in to grab a handful of Kimberly's firm perky tits still in her bra. He was almost there when the zipper shot up catching the skin of his wrist in its steel teeth.
He yelped in pain and gave a sickly scared look as Chad spoke in his ear.
"Listen Buddy and listen good, you're getting no free show, if you wanna see more you gotta pay, twenty-five bucks a head seems fair "

"Okay,okay, just get me outta this fucking zipper." Wailed the guy with his wrist trapped. They slapped down a hundred bucks as Chas released him and Chas told Kimberly "There you are babe that's paid for your underwear all you gotta do now is give 'em a show."

Last edited:
"I lost certainly will not!" I say. The group, seeing no one wondering ego I'm talking to. My dress zipper goes all the way down now. "Dam! Miss professor I need to stay after class" he needn't exclaims as my dress is like an own robe now. I feel something grab my hips,gotta be your hands, as I feel hips go back and forth. To them it looks like I'm humping the air which causes my face to go beat red by their expressions. "We dropped real good change lady. We want a real show strip to your heels baby."

Unseen by everyone Chas peels off Kimberly's dress and murmurs in her ear,

"The only fuckin' way you're gonna get out of here without being banged is to show them what they want so start stripping, I'll do what I can to distract them"

His unseen hand moves slowly over Kimberly's curves squeezing her lace covered tits and down over her stomach and circles round the tiny lace thong covering her clit,

"For fuck's sake don't go getting horny and show a wet spot down there."

Chas whispered urgently in her ear as her hips jerked. He moved his hand down between her thighs and under the suspenders holding her stockings.

"Start messing with yer tits babe so they don't know where to look first."

Chas quickly unsnapped Kimberly's suspenders and left them dangling.

"You're on your own now babe, it's all up to you how far you want this to go."

Figuring that was my way out if this predicament,I fake a smile and slowly rub my breasts putting a "show" for them. Hoping that when these guys saw my ID to find out I was a professor, they were too distracted by me to pay attention to the university name. I watch them nearly drool, blushing heavily since we are in a public place in the changing room. Other customers only feet away in the other changing rooms and also walking outside in the shop. They comment on my 40" long legs and say I should.....

Chas saw that Kimberly was just rubbing her tits and not really showing them anything her bra still covering her tits so he covered Kimberly's hands with his own and worked the cups lower and lower until a hard dusky pink nipple poked above one of the bra cups. Using her own fingers Chas made her pinch the nipple and push her chest forward provocatively. Slowly the other nipple made an appearance and without any further help Kimberly rolled both nipples in her fingers.
By now her audience were entranced and wondering how far she would go
"Go on, all the way let 'em see what they paid for otherwise you could find yourself on all fours taking it in the ass."
Chas whispered encouragingly in her ear.

For some reason someone in the store turned on some slow soothing music and Chas saw Kimberly lose herself in it, closing her eyes and swaying her hips to the music.

"Fuck, that's so fuckin' sexy." Chas thought to himself as Kimberly seemed to forget she had an audience and unclasped her bra and let her perky tits sway freely to the music. Her hands crept down over her flat stomach and under the scrap of material covering her pussy. It was obvious she was masturbating to the music and she moaned quietly and put her glistening wet fingers to her mouth and licked them.

"HOLY SHIT, YOU SEE THAT GUYS?"

One of the gang exclaimed and Kimberly seemed to snap out of her dreamlike state and realize where she was. She blushed all over and covered herself up.

Last edited:
As I snap back to reality I gasp , too shocked to scream, "I. I'm sorry guys this was a mis...mistake shows over". I say heavily blushing. By this time the group was turned on and in NO way was just gonna let me walk.

"Listen slutty professor lady. Show us everything now or else. In my attempt to cover and distracted by the one talking. I didn't notice one sneak behind me and sit in the bench in front of the mirror with his cock out. Suddenly I feel an invisible hand on my chest pushing me backward.

Chas saw one sitting on the bench in front of the mirror and chuckled at the thought of Kimberly watching herself being ass fucked, so he pushed her back until she couldn't go any further without sitting down on the guy's cock and having it fill her cute rear hole. She sat down taking his full length and he held her waist and bounced her up and down, fucking her tight round ass,
"Take a good look baby, see what a slit you are, you love it don't you? Your eyes glazed and mouth open, guess you've never watched yourself before."
He bounced her so her tits bounced and swayed almost slapping her in the face. His cum exploded inside her and Kimberly pushed herself down to take all of the creamy cum from his big fat cock.

The guys left satisfied and even tossed some cash my way. As I take a moment to get over what had just happened trying to process it. I sit there cleaning my face best I can, my breathing slows down more to normal speed. I hear nothing, and with you invisible, I don't know if you are there or not.

"Hello, hello still here?" I hear nothing. I'm just about dressed, When a sales girl comes in to check on me. Just then the young salesgirl, a slim brunette in her early 20's screams out as her blouse flies open, and of course since I'm the only other visible one. She calls for security blaming me

When the young sales girl came in to check on Kimberly she still hadn't managed to clean all the cum from her face an hair and her dress was still unzipped to her waist giving enticing glimpses of her tits but Chad's eyes fastened on the magnificent chest of the sales girl and he couldn't help mischievously popping the buttons on her tight uniform blouse which flew open from its restraints and her tits all but overflowed her bra. Chad hadn't anticipated her squealing and calling for security and pointing an accusing finger at Kimberly.

"She,,,, she assaulted me,,,, look."

She squealed at the two male security guards and she showed them her gaping blouse and overflowing tits.

The two guards grinned and looked at each other, enjoying the show of two half dressed girls with their tits hanging out.

"Okay, and just what do you expect us to do? Arrest her?"

They grinned again and one of them stated taking photographs of Kimberly and the sales girl.

"Just getting some pics of the crime scene, you'll need them when you go to court."

Chad grinned to himself, he knew what these two guys were up to, exactly what he would have done in their position.

"Court? I'd have to go to court, and those photographs would be shown around?"

"Afraid so, unless we can come to some arrangement between us."

"Wha,,, what sort of arrangement?" stammered the salesgirl.

"Well let's look at the facts, you know about company policy on underwear, has to be white and that harness you're wearing ain't white." Pointing to the royal blue bra she was wearing. You mind explaining where you got it?"

The girl blushed "I,,,I,,,,found it in the trash and sorta liked it and,,,,,"

"You find the matching panties too, C'mon show us and don't just lift your skirt, take it off?"

Blushing bright red she undid her skirt and let it drop to the floor and sure enough the panties matched the bra.

"You've been rather a naughty girl haven't you? Thieving from the store, right, now hand them over"

"Bu,,, but I'll be naked and you'll see,,,,,,,everything." she stammered, now realizing what the 'arrangement' would be.

"Why so we will, and we can get a few more pics for our collection"

Kimberly had kept quiet throughout this and finished getting dressed and slipped unnoticed out the door while Chad stayed where he was to watch.

Kimberly realised that she hadn't eaten yet and found a respectable looking cafe that did burgers and hot dogs and ordered a jumbo hot dog in a bun with fries. She had just put the hot dog to her lips and about to take a bite when she felt someone sitting next to her.

"I've got something bigger and tastier than that Professor, you interested?"

It was Chad, who now had his hand stroking her upper thigh and invisible to everyone he moved her free hand to his crotch to feel his bulging masculinity.

"Stop you're crazy they can't see you but I'm gonna look odd doing this" I joke as I try to eat my hot dog meal, pouring over old emails and some other personal notes. To see who could be behind this revenge plot as I say we need to get back to the university soon but you seemingly have mischief on your mind...

Chad felt Kimberly stroking his thick hard cock, invisible to every one who were all turning and craning their necks to watch as Kimberly slid her hand up and down his cock. It must have looked odd to them but obvious that Kimberly had hold of something, or at least thought she had. The only ones that knew the truth of it were Chad and Kimberly.
Chad grinned to himself and stood up, invisible to everyone .

"You like this honey?"

He whispered in her ear but Kimberly didn't answer, she was embarrassed beyond belief with everyone staring at her as she jerked off Chad's invisible but so impressive cock.

"I bet you're wet Kimberly, so fucking wet you'd love me to fuck you here in front of everyone."

Chad's hands slid under her skirt and he sank his fingers into her wet sloppy hole .

"Yep you're ripe baby, you now got three choices you suck my cock now or you jack me off into your coffee and drink it or I bend you over the table and fuck you, up to you professor. "

No one able to see the smirk on his face.

Looking at my phone doing more "research" into the stolen formula i pretty much blow ya off "not here busy now" i whisper. I hear notging for a few so dont know if you're still there or not, i need to focus so your "choices" that you appears will gave to be made for me if you are still at the table.

Chad grinned lewdly as Kimberly hesitated, thinking over the choices he had given her. What he wanted was to have her bent over the table with her skirt flipped up over her tight round ass as he fucked her in front of everyone. Of course they wouldn't know what was going on but they would enjoy the sight of her squirming over the table apparently for no reason.

"Make your mind up professor or shall I do it for you?"

Chad heard Kimberly sigh in resignation, she was beaten and she knew it. Sitting next to her he slid his hand up between her thighs and whispered,

"Open your legs baby, I wanna make sure you're nice and slippery wet before I fuck you."

Kimberly has no choice but to do as she's told and she opens her legs to Chad's probing fingers and wriggles his fingers inside her soaking pussy.

"Here we go professor and don't forget to moan for yer audience."

Chad hauls her to her feet and bends her forward over the table of the coffee bar which happens to be in the big front window looking out onto the street. He flipped her skirt up over her cute little ass and spread her legs after slipping the tiny lace panties to her knees.

Her little pink slit was wet and glistening as Chad slid his cock tip along her slit giving the appearance that her pussy lips were rippling of their own accord. The crowd inside the coffee bar gasped as did the crowd gathering outside peering in through the window.

Her little pink hole appeared to open and close as Chad slid in and out, riding her with long deliberate strokes.

"Don't forget to moan for your audience, babe."

Chad reminded her as his creamy spunk shot inside her and Kimberly shook and shuddered with her own unstoppable climax.

He pulled out and left Kimberly sprawled over the table as every one clapped and cheered.

Last edited:
You whisper for me to ask them if anyone would like a go at me, being the stubborn orofessor i am i refuse. Next thing i know im stripped to my heels and the lacy lingerie set. You must have a pen becauae on a napkin i see beingwritten out in big letters "anyone want a go at me?" Most of crowd shocked by the napkin "trick" an my clothes seemingly coming off by themselves to react right away. Then i hear " ill have a go doll or should i professor" i blush heavy as its the principal's male secretary, usually a quiet nerdy guy, emboldened by what is going on as he steps behind my tall slender bent over frame and swats my tight ass before i hear a zipper.

"Lift your foot professor, then the other one."

Kimberly's latest tormentor orders her,

"I want your panties Professor, I'm gonna pin them up on my notice board to remind me of this time. All the time you've been at the Uni and you never ever noticed me, never acknowledged that I exist well you're gonna remember me now."

His cock rammed into her, jolting her forward so she had to hold onto the table edge to stop herself sliding over the other side, her tits were squashed flat against the table top, sliding back and forth as he rode her mercilessly back and forth, in and out, her pussy squelching wetly and noisily as he pounded her to an orgasm, when she screamed her surprise and pleasure as he pumped his hot seed into her. Pulling his wet cock from her cum filled hole he wiped it with her panties and stuffed them in his pocket.

"Many thanks for the ride professor, I'll be seeing you at Uni no doubt, don't forget to say HIl"

As i begin to drive back to the university. You decide to have some “fun”. I feel your hand on my inner thigh and before i can react or protest. I feel two of your fingers slip into my bald slit and begin punping. I try to focus on the road but you make it difficult. My increaed breathing causes me to lose the pedal for a moment and i swerve and run off the road. Just my luck i think ad two coos approach me.
They see my flush face and think im drunk so they arrest me while sitting in the cell my eyes widen as i hear a familar voice. It belobged to a member of the “invisible” gang wanting the formula i can hear him, them, whoever as they....

"We gotta get her outta there somehow, she starts blabbing to the cops we'll get no peace at all."

There's only one way and that's to make her invisible like us she can just walk out like we do."

The discussion goes on in hushed tones as they come up with a plan that might work even if only for a short time.

"What if she strips off and one of us gives her some of his blood and makes her invisible."

"I know what I'd like to give her, see her knockers ? I bet her pussy is just as pretty." chuckles one of the guys.

"Forget yer fuckin' dick for a moment, mebbe she'll be grateful enough to give us all a go at her holes."

"Well let's go ask her, but she's gotta strip right down, the cops aren't so stupid they won't get suspicious if they see her clothes walking out all on their own."

They all crowd into Kimberly's cell and tell her their plan. They don't give her a chance to argue and strip her naked, keeping a tight grip on her so she can't slip away if she becomes invisible taking the opportunity to pull on her nipples and finger her bald pussy while one guy cuts himself and Kimberly and mixes their blood together, for a minute or two nothing happens then Kimberly begins to fade into nothingness.

"FUCKIN' 'ELL IT WORKED, let's get her outta here."

Half carrying her they walk out past the cops on duty and take her to their headquarters, tying her spread out on a bed while they wait to see if it wears off.

I am back visible now and i fight against the restraints to no avail. “I hear voices i cant see say “hello professor Cumstrom”. Breathing heavily from my exposure and the tense nature of my new found predicament. “Where am i” i say half groggy as im still coming to. Just hear one chuckling as one voice says...

Last edited:
"Where are you? Can't you guess babe? This is where you give us what we want and we're not talking about invisibility potions."

Kimberly's legs were spread wide as were her arms she was naked like a sacrificial lamb
with the whole gang gathered round her, she couldn't see them but she could feel them touching her all over, every inch of her was touched, stroked, licked, nibbled. She started to protest but two meaty cocks shoved in her mouth shut her up and she had to suck on them in order to breathe. The more she sucked the harder they became and her flesh was hot and tingling as she was brought to the state where she didn't want them to stop, her hips were bucking in desperation for a hot thick cock. She didn't care whose it was so long as it filled her empty wet cunt.

Suddenly it was raining, raining hot, thick creamy splodges of cum that covered her head to toe and her mouth and throat were filled with the same thick cream so that she was forced to swallow or drown.

"Well professor you gonna tell us all about the potion now?"

Half exhsusted i say “ never you wont get away with this. The potion is supposed to be for good”
“Wrong answer professor guess “persuading” is in order i hear a invisible voice say i feel what feels like a cock enter between my spread toned thighs and begin to fuck me. Over the next hour i am driven to nearly passing out as invisible cock after invisible cock fucks and fills my tight pussy. My ragdoll body lies there still bound when i see what appears to be a good size dildo “float” toward me, obviously carried by a gang member, he inserts it inside me and it has a belt to keep it in place. Its tuened on and ir begins to vibrate and TWIST! around inside me as thet see what my body can take. Totally unaware I have a GPS chip in one of my earings.

Back