Unseen Revenge

With it now being Saturday morning Landon knew that the school would be deserted apart from himself & the snooty bitch he had fucked last night. He followed her into her office & settled down in a chair opposite her & watched as she opened her laptop & made a few notes. After a few minutes she sighed & leant back in her padded leather chair & unbuttoned her dress completely pulling it open so her pantyhose & bra were in full view, she then tugged her pantyhose to her knees & propped her feet up on the desk opening her legs wide.
Landon couldn't help but gasp as he saw her rub her clit & drive her fingers into the wet pink hole, she stopped, looked around & continued. As she was frigging herself she pulled her tits from her bra & began stimulating her nipples which looked puffy & red against her dark areoles.
Kimberly was panting hard as Landon got to his feet, his cock rock hard, he knew he daren't touch her as he would only give himself away but he had an idea. He stood behind the padded chair & began rocking it slowly so Kimberley's tits began to sway, he then blew gently on the engorged swollen nipples & 'the bitch' gasped & convulsed shaking with a fierce orgasm depositing her juices over her hands.
Landon heard her curse & she stood & went into the adjoining washroom leaving Landon alone.
Landon looked over her desk & saw a leather bound book with the title " MY DIARY"
Landon couldn't resist reading some of the entries & was astonished at what he read.
"Still working on Landon, if only he would confront me about my marking him down so severely I could give him so much in return for the excellent marks he really deserves, he looks a virile young man & I would not hold back with him "
Turning to the next page he read the next entry that she had entered only that morning.
"Such a strange night , I dreamt ,( or at least it seemed like a dream) that I was given a right good seeing to & all I could think at the time was, I wish it was Landon, I woke up wet & horny & have been that way ever since, if Landon were here I'd just let him have me "
Landon felt himself blushing & his cock began dribbling precum in excitement. He had no idea that the gorgeous Professor was such a horny bitch & lusted after HIM. Now his dilemma was what to do about it, he couldn't reveal himself ( He chuckled at the irony) so he had to get back to normal & then he could do as she wanted & confront her about his marks & see if she would really trade his good marks for satisfying her needs.
He heard her returning so he closed the diary & sat back in the chair watching as she padded back to her own chair, now completely naked & she recommenced her masturbation, convulsing & bucking her hips & he caught her murmuring his name.
"LANDON , FUCK, LANDON, YESSSS "

I finish my orgasm and blush at the thoughts I just had as I pleasured myself. The next morning I awake and put on a button down mint green dress 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 2" white heels. I head downtown to the building where I need to update teacher forms and my professor credentials for security purposes. I wait my turn as I need to go though metal detectors for the new protocol, all the buttons on my dress are metal...

I decide to take a chance on the serum not ceasing to work & follow you out to your car & as before I sit in the back but amuse myself by twiddling with your hair & blowing gently on your neck & in your ear. As you drive I can hear you cursing & vowing to get the goddam car serviced, if only you knew that it was myself that needed servicing.
We finally reached your destination & you stepped out of the car unwittingly showing a great deal of your long shapely legs to passers by who stopped to watch you attempting to keep your modesty. I didn't help by swinging the drivers door to & fro as you were getting out & you had to let go of the hem of your dress in order to stop the door pinning you back & consequently you showed even more leg. I chuckled to myself at your embarrassment as you became more flustered & angry with yourself. Finally, red faced you sorted yourself out & headed inside to complete your registration.
I hadn't realised that there was a metal detector to go through & as you waited your turn I wondered how they would cope with the brass buttons on your dress. As a flight of fancy I imagined them asking you to remove your dress as you went through
"Ahem , excuse me Miss Cumstorm would you mind removing your dress before you go through? "
It was a nice thought but it wasn't going to happen , UNLESS, unless I took a hand. As we had been waiting I had been studying the detector arch & noticed a dial marked 'MAGNET'.
A smile crept over my face as I figured out that magnetic forces & brass attract each other, especially as light brass buttons would have no option but to move to a strong magnet.
You shuffled forward in the queue & I stood as close as I dared in the crowd & rubbed your tight pert butt with the mint green dress stretched tightly over it. I saw the fierce glint in your eye as you looked to see who was getting a free grope of your ass but the nearest person was a security guard.
Eventually it was your turn & as you stepped forward I turned the MAGNET dial to maximum & the result was spectacular to say the least.
The brass buttons shook & quivered then the magnet really did its work , tearing the buttons from your dress breaking the cotton they were sewn on by & they flew through the detector arch to the magnet & your dress gaped wide open revealing your perfect pair of 32C's with no supporting bra (Not that they needed any support) they stood up proudly like a pair of small cannons before you had a chance to cover yourself & it was clear that you had no panties on under your pantyhose pulled up tight the outline of your cute pussy lips was clearly defined.
You turned a bright red with embarrassment & clutched your dress to you as you hurried through the detector & I turned off the magnet & the buttons dropped tinkling to the floor. Even bending down to retrieve the buttons gave all in the crowded room a great view of your ass & I swear that a few stiffies grew in that couple of minutes.
Fortunately for you one of the cleaning ladies had a supply of safety pins & helped you to piece your dress together as I watched of course.
You managed to complete your business without further mishap & on the way out one of the security guards smirked "Now we all know what professors wear underneath"
You glared at him & headed to your car & I only just made it into the back seat before you screeched out of the parking lot.
I sat back thinking that I need to get back to normal soon & then confront you about my marks knowing full well that I would be required to service you regularly.

OOC. Don't reveal yourself yet these exposure in indents are hot.

I sit in my drive way still breathing heavy Fromm the metal detector incident. Trying to wrap my head around what caused my buttons to do that. Such a freaky thing. I think. I head in and gather some school papers trying to focus on work and not these crazy exposure incidents. After making my coffee in a to go cup I head out. But not after changing into another dress this one with a front zipper that went the length of the dress, peach in color with my pantyhose , which I loved the feel of and my white heels. I was to meet friends in town for a day at a club. Now I wait in line as more "security" procedures were in place because of all the recent terror attacks on the news.

I watched with glee as you sat in the car breathing heavily composing yourself after the detector incident. Your breasts were heaving & your nipples large & engorged as you regained your composure. Then I realised you were reliving it in your mind & clearly enjoying the embarrassment you had felt, I then realised with a jolt that you were a closet exhibitionist. Right, if that's how you like to get your kicks then I would help in whatever way I could.
Eventually you went inside & stripped naked as I watched, marvelling at the bounce of your tits & the seductive sway of your hips as you moved from room to room. One of the highlights being as you stood at your wardrobe holding various clothes up against your naked body, turning this way & that before selecting a peach front zippered dress & matching peach pantyhose.
Once you had dressed you sat down & wrote a few lines in your DIARY & then proceeded to apply your makeup. I took the opportunity to look in your DIARY & read
"Afternoon clubbing with the girls, I wonder if they'll be on the prowl as usual. What a day!! wardrobe malfunction at registration , gave all a full frontal display, quite a turn on if the truth be told, just wish Landon had been there,,,,, AH Landon, he is always in my mind, I want him, NEED him inside me SOON "
My cock twitched uncontrollably as I read the entry & a large gob of precum dripped off my cock unnoticed onto the cover of the book as I closed it.
Returning to your bedroom you had finished applying your make-up & you looked ravishing except that your dress was zippered to the neck which didn't make the most of your figure, so, daringly I tugged the zipper down level with the underside of your tits which gave a clear view of your ample cleavage. To my annoyance you pulled the zipper back up so I carefully pulled it down again. Thankfully you shrugged & went out to the car.
I followed as usual, contemplating how badly that zipper was going to behave.
The traffic was heavy & you had to concentrate hard on your driving which gave me the opportunity to dam a paper clip into the teeth of your zipper so that it wouldn't go up any further, any thoughts I had of using a magnet again were dashed when I realised the zipper was made of plastic. I gazed longingly at your cleavage over your shoulder wishing I could plunge my hands into your chest & take hold of your perky tits but as that wasn't possible without revealing my presence I had to think of another way to satisfy my increasing arousal.
Taking a great risk I held my cock over your shoulder & gently squeezed my cock to draw out a large drop of precum & let it drip down onto your chest & then watched as it trickled slowly between your breasts leaving a glistening snail trail on your pale soft skin. Initially you didn't notice but then you cursed & swore that the roof was leaking & used your finger to wipe my precum away, a puzzled look on your face as you felt how slippery it was & you rubbed your fingers together making a creamy substance on your finger tips. Without thinking you popped your fingers in your mouth & licked them clean. Clearly puzzled you remarked
"If I didn't know better I'd say that was cum & fuck it tastes good, got me horny all over again "
Eventually we arrived at the daytime club where you had arranged to meet your friends. They were waiting for you & were obviously looking for more than a few drinks & catch up conversation. Their dress screamed out
"I'm available take me home & fuck me
Low cut strapless dresses & hemlines that would have put cheerleaders to shame, there was an obvious absence of bras as well with each of them having large hard engorged nipples prominently poking the front of their skimpy dresses. Standing among the crowd of four gorgeous women clearly wanting their tonsils & pussies tickled I was as hard as a rock but you were my target as we all passed through security scan & the door men took their opportunity to frisk each of them thoroughly, making sure they patted down each one from head to toe amid lots of giggling & ribald remarks from both sides.
Once inside, drinks were continually pressed on them by would be suitors & gradually they all drifted away leaving you on your own as you rebuffed each offer of company. Eventually though you were dragged reluctantly onto the dance floor & you began to loosen up , swaying your exquisite body & running your hands over yourself & pressing your tits together to enhance your already impressive cleavage. The music changed & you began doing one of the latest dance crazes of TWERKING, which involved each shaking & rubbing their butts into their partner's groin. You seemed to lose your partner among the throng but that didn't stop you pushing your cute round bubble butt into every male groin that presented itself to you.
It all became too much for me to just sit & watch so careful not have my bare feet trodden on I moved behind you & putting my hands on your hips I pressed my thick hard rod into the crack of your ass & simulated a fucking motion against you & as you pushed back against me my hands slid around to cup your tits & feel their soft full firmness in my hands. At that moment I doubt if you would have noticed that there were no hands to be seen anywhere as your eyes were closed & you seemed lost in the music. As we danced I eased your zipper down further so your panty hose & crotch were visible & your tits were dangling beautifully from your dress as it gaped open. All too soon the music stopped & I quickly returned to my seat & waited for you to return. I spotted you making your way back completely unaware of how much you were revealing until you noticed every guy in the club nudging each other , smiling & pointing at you.
You glanced down & saw what had attracted their attention & blushed a beetroot red but managed a weak smile & muttered
"Ok fellas, the show's over"
Then you tugged the zipper back up to its original position & gathered your bag & spotting one of your friends you told them you were leaving.
Sprinting to the car I climbed in the back seat to wait for you. When you arrived you sat breathing heavily as you had after the scanner incident but you then pulled your dress up & slid your hand into your pantyhose & worked on your clit & pussy until you sighed with relief as you climaxed & bucked your hips.
"Fuck, talk about about embarrassing but so fucking hot & exciting"
I heard you mutter to yourself, I just grinned & nodded in agreement.

Last edited:
onwas turned on by the embarrassing wardrobe malfunctions but still could not explain them. The next morning I had two things to do before heading to the college. First was to head to a small meeting/ conference with board members who were voting on new dress code policies for instructors and then the second, I was not to wild about, being the "new" professor I had to go to to wrong side of town to another university to drop off some old material we were giving them.

I entered the conference room for my meeting wearing a lavender blouse top two buttons undone , black pleated skirt 3"above the knees, nude pantyhose and 2" strappy lavender heels making me an even 6'0 tall now as they seemed focused more on female professor attire then male.

Last edited:
Following close behind you into the meeting hall I stood in front of you as the meeting began.
"We are here to discuss appropriate dress for tutors in the classroom, & especially the younger & dare I say it more attractive members of staff"
Began the principal, his gaze travelling to you & your obvious attributes which although discreetly covered still showed a decent amount of cleavage. You blushed & unconsciously you began fiddling with the third button on your top, eventually you accidentally pulled it off & more of your cleavage was exposed.
The principal's eyes widened & he couldn't take his eyes off you as in your nervousness you dropped the button on the floor & bent to pick it up in the process your breasts almost fell out of your top. Your face was mere inches from my stiff hard cock & your nostrils flared as you caught the aroma of my semen that was seeping from my cockhead. I was tempted to push it against your lips for you to taste but that would have given me away so I backed away a little watching you shift in your seat clearly having trouble controlling the heat that was burning in your pussy.
The principal droned on about the female staff being careful how they dressed for the classroom then he looked directly at you & smirked.
"It appears that you seem to be having trouble with your wardrobe Miss Cumstorm, not just here but at registration, I was lucky enough to be present when you bared all there, now it seems you wish to display your charms to all & sundry "
You flushed a bright scarlet & mumbled something about being excused & fled to the powder room. I followed you & once inside you leant against the wall & lifted your skirt & plunged your hand down your pantyhose & began rubbing your clit furiously, panting & gasping muttering to yourself
"Shit, I can't get away from it, I can smell male cum everywhere I go & I get so damned horny, it has to stop Kimberly"
You finished with a loud gasp as you climaxed & stood shaking against the wall, your knees almost buckling.
I chuckled quietly to myself as you clean yourself up with tissue & decide not to return to the meeting but go off to deliver the things you had been given.
Once more I found myself an unseen passenger in your car but this time I huddled in the passenger seat as far away as I could, throwing caution to the winds. This gave me an uninterrupted view of your cleavage & the top edge of your bra & I gazed longingly at the rise & fall of your tits as you tried to calm yourself, breathing heavily & deeply. Silently I began stroking myself as my hard on was becoming highly uncomfortable & needed some relief.
It seemed that no matter what skirt or dress you wore you had to hitch the hem high up on your thighs & your long shapely toned legs were stretched out in front of you. Then I noticed a pair of soft fur mittens tucked above the sun visor, a sly smile crept over my face as I eased them from the sun visor & they fell into my lap, seemingly unnoticed by you.
Slipping my hand inside one of the mittens I reached over & placed my hand halfway up your thigh.
"Dammit !"
you muttered through clenched teeth but leaving the mitten where it was as you were negotiating the traffic.
As your legs moved so I moved my hand higher until it was resting on your bare shaved mound. The soft fur against your mound even covered by the nylon of your pantyhose was having an effect on you as your legs parted & I wondered what part these mittens played during your playtimes in the car.
The longer my hand stayed on your mound the more laboured your breathing became until you swore softly to yourself & pulled over to a parking area & you pulled your skirt up to your waist. I managed to remove my hand from the glove & watched gleefully as you hitched your ass up & pulled your pantyhose to your knees & rubbed the furry mitten over a large pink swollen clit.
For several minutes you rubbed & rubbed closing your eyes & sighing, your head lolling against the headrest, eventually you startled me as you squealed loudly & you stiffened rigidly & your long legs stretched out tensely the well toned muscles tight under your pantyhose. You dipped your fingers in your pussy & you licked your wet slick fingers with a wet pink tongue.
"Thank you my furry friend, I really, really needed that"
You muttered with a smile & you adjusted your pantyhose & skirt & prepared to pull away when a uniformed cop stood in the way.
"Excuse me miss but you do know there are laws against doing what you just did?"
You coloured up & stuttered,
"I'm sorry officer, I .....I...... was just so ........... you know, horny, I had to do it"
He looked puzzled,
"I don't know what you were doing while you were parked here but taking a guess you had a good time , I was more concerned with you not indicating the turn into the parking zone"
He grinned & leaned in the window looking straight down your cleavage.
I almost burst out laughing as you realised that you had just more or less told the cop that you had been masturbating.
You blushed a bright red & asked meekly
"Can I go now? I'll be more careful in future"
"Sure, but if you need any help in the future be sure to give me a call, Officer Jameson"
The rest of the trip passed without incident & when we got back to your apartment you went to shower while I sat in the armchair & rubbed one off.

I tried to wrap my head around what was happening. All the while felt like I was being watched. But that was just crazy talk I think to myself. I awake the next morning to head to the school. I pick out a navy blue button down dress 3"above the knees nude pantyhose and 2"strappy geeks that matched the dress. Before I was to head to the school. I needed to stop for gas, which I was not thrilled about cause the nearest gas station was in a bit so good area. Then I had to stop for my usual Starbucks coffee. I pull into the dimly lit gas station. There are a few thuggish looking individuals outside I try to ignore them. As I begin to pump the gas.

I drifted off to sleep in the comfortable chair but woke as you wandered in from your bedroom wearing nothing but a worried frown. Your tits bounced enticingly & your nipples only sightly engorged & were a pale puffy pink against your large darker areola. Your long toned legs seemed even longer when you were naked & your firm thighs framed your moist pussy lips just below your shaved prominent mound. In short, you looked gloriously sexy , more so when you ran your fingers along your slit & tasted your moist juices. I was soon as hard as a rock & so wished I could carry you back to bed & give you what I knew you wanted, MY HARD THICK COCK INSIDE YOU.
Watching you dress pulling on your panty hose was so erotic as you bent & your tits hung down swaying like two ripe pears & your ass cheeks ripe pale melons hugging your sex.
Once again you chose a button down dress in a demure Navy Blue but left off your bra as the dress had ample built in support. I thought to myself that you still hadn't learnt your lesson about button down dresses & how likely they were to malfunction even if it was with a little help.
I settled in the back seat as usual & waited for you to undo the bottom two buttons on your dress as normal with which you duly obliged so I could admire your smooth silky thighs. My thoughts wandered to how cool that soft flesh would be with my hand caressing between your legs moving to the hot hole at the pinnacle of your vee.
Without realising it I murmured to myself
"Fuck I want that"
You must have heard something as you looked around as if seeking something but then seeing nothing, returned to concentrating on your driving. You were low on gas & were heading to the nearest gas station which was on the edge of one of the rough areas of town. It was still early morning & not yet fully light so the gas station had just a solitary lamp glowing dimly in the centre of the pumps. I could see how apprehensive you were especially when you saw the group of rough looking guys grouped at the entrance to the pay desk come store but you needed the gas so you bravely got out & began pumping the gas , looking nervously around you.
"Hey, lookee here, we got a high class broad here, I reckon she'd love a bit of rough"
Came a sneering comment from an individual in the standard uniform of the area, dirty grease stained jeans & equally dirty sweatshirt & sneakers, his pockmarked face was unshaven with around a week of greying stubble. He had gold coloured bangles on his arms & he leered at you & as you tried to enter the pay area he stepped in front of you blocking your way.
"Come off it Blade, she's out of your class & you're too fucking ugly "
Laughed one of his companions .
This seemed to infuriate him & he grabbed you & pulled you to him so you were pressed against him his hips ground against your vee as you struggled.
"Let the high & mighty tart decide for herself shall we? Now my little beauty give poor ole Blade a kiss, right here"
Puckering his lips in an exaggerated gesture close to your quivering soft lips.
Bravely you tried to put your knee where it would do the most damage but he was expecting it & caught your leg behind the knee & lifted it up to waist height which made your dress ride up your thighs & several buttons burst under the strain & soon your beautiful tits were hanging out of your dress. His hands closed around your cute butt & he lifted you off your feet & thrust his tongue in your mouth & down your throat. when he had done he withdrew his tongue & spittle dribbled down his stubbly chin.
"MMMMMMMMMMM you taste mighty good gal, I wonder what your pussy tastes like"
Your eyes widened as you realised what he was saying & you struggled even more, feeling him peeling your pantyhose over your ripe dumpling cheeks. I was helpless even being invisible was of no help. His dirty greasy hands fondled your breasts as two others held your arms wide & pulled the front of your dress open & he sucked on a light pink nipple his spittle dribbling down your belly he moved his hand down & thrust it fiercely between your legs & you shrieked whether in pain lust or shock I had no idea but he finger fucked you as your tits were mauled & squeezed by his companions. This was turning into more than a sexual mauling & but for a miracle would end in you being raped.
The miracle came in the form of the owner/pay clerk who had been out the back tending to his illicit Moonshine Still. He arrived back in the front in time to see you being fingered & mauled & knew straight away that he had to stop it , not for your sake but for his , he didn't want cops nosing around investigating a rape.
He stood 6' 5" & was an intimidating figure.
"Hey fuck off you morons, leave the gal alone" he shouted at the gang
& muttering to themselves they disappeared into the nearby alleys.
He ensured that you weren't injured & made you promise not to tell the cops by letting you have the gas free of charge.
"Coffee, I need a coffee" you muttered when you climbed back in the car & composed yourself
Fifteen minutes later we were seated at the furthest table possible from the rest of the early morning crowd in Starbucks. Fortunately you had a light coat in the car & had slipped that on to cover your torn dress & partially naked body. After ordering your coffee you went to the powder room to try & repair some of the damage to your dress. Left on my own I began to shiver as much in shock as from the cold early morning air & I gulped almost half of your coffee down.
When you returned I saw you dump your torn pantyhose in a waste bin & my cock began twitching as I realised that I was the only guy there who knew for certain that you had a bare pussy under your dress. You had managed to make a half decent job of repairing your dress although the top part had suffered the most damage & you were revealing a glaring eyeful of creamy tit flesh.
You sat down with a sigh & reached for your coffee & realised that it was half empty.
"NO, NO, FUCKING NO, is nothing gonna go right today?" You half screamed in frustration & marched up to the Barista behind the counter to demand a fresh full cup of coffee. There was an angry exchange of words that I couldn't hear but you got your coffee & turned to return to the table when a guy who had been sitting on a stool at the counter said
"My, you're beautiful when you're angry"
"Vicious as well ASSHOLE " You retorted in no mood to be picked up with a lame pick-up line & you slammed your free elbow into his groin.
He half collapsed groaning & stuck his hand out for support & only succeeded in grabbing the front of your dress & as he sank to the floor he pulled your dress apart , buttons flew everywhere & your dress ripped & fell off you leaving you naked in the middle of Starbucks. You stood there nostrils flaring "YOU ASSHOLES SEEN ENOUGH? NEVER SEEN A PAIR OF TITS & PUSSY TOGETHER BEFORE? "
Then the shock of the whole morning set in & you fled to the powder room grabbing your coat on the way, emerging a few minutes later with your coat tightly around you. I followed you out & settled in the back of the car , hardly daring to breathe.

Last edited:
Getting exposed like that was both embarrassing yet oddly a turn on. I still feel I am not alone in the car but no or is their so I must be crazy I think to myself. I should of gone to the cops about the gas station incident but being held and groped like that was enjoyable even thigh it should not of been. I head to school most if my dress buttons able to be fixed. I step out and being late had to park in the back. As I walk toward the school I can't help but feel someone is walking along side me but I see none.

"Fuck it"
I cursed to myself as it began to rain heavily, I was naked & had been for a couple of days now & was beginning to smell & felt cold & miserable, if only I could return to normal & take a shower & put some clothes on. As it was I could do neither, however you were headed to the school , perhaps I could slip away & shower in the changing rooms & maybe do a bit of work in the lab & try to find a way to control my invisibility. First though I had to hide my tracks, LITERALLY, I was leaving wet footmarks on the floor as we entered the school so I hung back in order that you wouldn't look down & see my footprints beside you.
I was reluctant to leave you though as I was sure that you wouldn't be able to resist rubbing yourself to a climax after the last few hours. I could see all the signs of your arousal , your breathing fast & ragged & your pupils dilated, I had also noticed that you bite your bottom lip when you are aroused & just before you masturbate.
Deciding to see what you did I followed you to your study & as we entered you suddenly stopped & turned round narrowly avoiding a collision with me.
"Who's there? Show yourself" You called out nervously.
"Don't look down Ashley, PLEASE DON'T FUCKING LOOK DOWN "
I prayed to myself as the rainwater slid down my body & began pooling at my feet.
Thankfully you just shrugged & went into your study & immediately shed your dress & stood naked in front of the full length mirror looking for any sign of bruising, opening your legs to inspect the area around your sore pussy as you bent over your tits hung down swaying gently & my cock took it into its head that this was an appropriate time to get hard.
Just as I had hoped you sank into the big armchair & spread your legs wide & began circling your hard little clit with your fingertips. After a couple of minutes you opened a drawer in the cabinet at the side of the chair & to my surprise & delight you brought out a big pink dildo & a smaller rabbit.
I found a better position to watch as you inserted the dildo in your pussy & switched the rabbit to 'high' & teased it over your clit. It was only moments before your eyes closed & you began to moan incoherently, I did manage to hear a few words like
"YESSS, FUCK, SO SO GOOD, OH GOD LANDON , I NEED YOU "
My cock would have pricked up its ears if it had any but hardened into a thick meaty boner.
Five minutes later you screamed & convulsed in your chair your juices flowing in a steady stream from your pink gaping hole & you lay motionless in your chair gasping for breath after the orgasm that wracked your body.
I had seen what I came to see & I crept out of the study using a little used side door so you couldn't see the door opening & closing. Making my way to the changing rooms I dived under the shower & washed the grime from my body.
It was then that I made what could have been a fatal mistake, I found some body spray that one of the pupils had left behind & sprayed myself liberally ridding myself of the unpleasant body odour. Feeling warmer & fresher I went to my lab & tried to figure out an antidote.
It was while trying out new formulas that I made a breakthrough. While transferring from one receptacle to another I spilt some on the workbench & wiped it up with a cloth, a few minutes later I noticed that the wet parts of the cloth seemed to have holes in them but when I picked it up I realised that they weren't holes but were invisible. Excited by this I experimented on various items & discovered that spraying material with the formula rendered the material invisible. That was my 'EUREKA' moment & I put on my clothes for the first time in days & sprayed myself with the formula & sure enough they disappeared & I was invisible but fully dressed.
Feeling much happier I hurried back to your study hoping to catch you before you dressed again & found you asleep on the couch with just a towel around you which had slipped down leaving a soft pillowy tit exposed . I was so excited that I just had to cup your heavy tit in my hand & gently jiggle it up & down, your nipple immediately grew hard & you moaned in your sleep.
"MMMMM that's nice, don't stop "

Last edited:
I say those words and stir a bit but don't awake. Then I mutter to myself about the scanner incident and being exposed in the coffee shop and how hot it was. I wish Landon could of seen me like that is that wrong I say to myself as I fall back asleep

Now full of confidence after my breakthrough I played with your tits & nipples for a few minutes then looking round I noticed the sedatives that I had used the first time to subdue you. Taking just one tablet I dissolved it in some water & slowly had you drink it down. This time I didn't want you out of it completely but just aware of what was happening.
Had a plan forming in my head & I found your cell phone & began recording you with your hand in your pussy after making it appear you had removed the towel yourself. Then came the clever part I lifted you in my arms & carried you into the bedroom & lay you on the bed arranging your legs & arms in a variety of lewd positions , exposing your pussy & ass to the camera.
The whole time your eyes were open & you kept making protesting noises but your limbs just wouldn't obey you. Now I was rock hard & I spread your legs wide & forgoing the pleasure of eating your pussy in favour of my throbbing cock's demands I slid the tip to your entrance & you moaned loudly but not in protest.
"Here we go again Kimberly but this time you can feel everything , savour it, enjoy it & as a bonus you can watch it over & over again"
Whispering in your ear as I pressed the head into your soft wet folds & your pussy opened it's lips like a flower in bloom. Aloud moaning whimper escaped from your lips as I probed deeper & I knew that you were awake enough to know what was happening but you either couldn't or didn't want to stop me.
Settling into a long stroking rhythm I felt your velvety hole fitting around my cock like a glove I fucked your tight hole thoroughly , your muscles clamping & clenching on my cock as I reached the various sensitive spots in your sweet pink hole.
Without warning you suddenly spasmed & your hips bucked against me & your juices flooded over my cock & began to trickle from your pussy & dripped onto the bed sheets. I followed seconds later jetting my hot white spunk inside you & soon your cavern was full again & my spunk overflowed onto the bedsheets forming an unmistakeable damp patch.
Gasping as I emptied my self inside you I lay beside you stroking your firm toned body, the first time I had taken the time to really appreciate how beautiful you were.
"When we get back to normal Kimberly you can have me every day should you wish it Kimberly"
I murmured in your ear & then got up & dressed after hunting for my invisible clothes.
I decided to see how my recording had turned out & laughed out loud as you appeared to float from your chair & across the room to bed. It was then that I noticed the almost imperceptible outline of someone carrying you. The fact that I knew it was me made it all the more worrying what if you worked it all out & reported it to the school principal or the cops even?
In spite of my concerns I wanted you to see it & realise how you had been used so I scribbled a note.
"Kimberly, I suggest you watch the recording on your fone then call me , let me know what you intend to do .............. L............XXX "

I call the number and after being shocked by the video contents. I can't go to police because they would think I made video up. The voice on other end just proves they know me by knowing school I'm at and where I live but they don't reveal identity.

When you called & said you weren't going to the police, relief washed over me as with all the high tech gear they had at their disposal I was sure they would soon identify the outline on the recording on your fone. It irked me that you hadn't recognised my voice when you called even with my initial on the note I had left. I was annoyed that I obviously seemed to not matter that much to you so I had to get your attention yet again .
I knew you had classes this morning but thankfully I wasn't supposed to be attending any of them. However I had every intention of being there & disrupting your classes as much as possible.
I watched as you dressed in a simple black pencil dress & cream silk blouse & a modest bra , finally pulling on the hated pantyhose, although I did enjoy watching you run your hands along your thighs & adjusting the crotch around your pussy, smoothing the nylon into a seamless run along your long shapely legs.
You made your way to your first class of the day which meant a cloud of teenage hormones & testosterone floating in the air. I knew from previous experience in your classes that you always put the lesson up on the board first which meant you had your back to the class for a good five minutes during which time it was expected by both the class & the tutor the there would be some horseplay & pranks.
Grinning to myself I waited until you were engrossed in what you were writing on the board & the usual missiles were being thrown around, then I sprayed some of the solution on the back of your skirt & up the back of your blouse & waited until it had soaked in & took effect.
The class became silent as first one & then another until the whole class noticed that they were getting a birds eye view of your naked butt & back. A view that the more adventurous among the class delighted in informing you with wolf whistles.
"Hey Miss we can all see your pretty ass, you forget your panties this morning?"
That was the first indication you had that anything was amiss. You thought that it was a practical joke as you could still feel your skirt cling tightly over your shapely round ass so you ignored them until you turned round & saw half the class using their fones to take snaps of your rear.
"Bring your fone here Alec." You demanded from the boy in the front row.
Smirking he brought his fone to you & showed the snap of you stretching up writing on the board with your long legs & naked butt & braless back on display. Your legs were spread fairly wide & every detail of your butt was visible even to the tiny brown hole hiding amongst your round cheeks.
Your face turned crimson & a look of horror crossed your face.
"I don't know how you did this Alec, but it's most inappropriate, report to the principal after class "
"But Miss, all the others have a pic as well"
"What?............. All of you bring your fones here I am confiscating them all"
You were blushing, confused , not knowing how this could have happened so you decided to dismiss the class & go straight to the principal.
After collecting the fones & the class had dispersed you went through each one in turn gasping at the revealing pics of your naked ass & back, especially the ones of you bending over to pick up your chalk.
I heard you mutter to yourself & chuckled at the irony of your choice of words
"I need to get to the bottom of this"
You gathered all the fones up & stalked purposefully to the principal's office receiving several stares & whistles from students & staff alike on the way.
You knocked on the door & without waiting for a reply marched in, just in time to see Maggie, the principal's young secretary climb off his knee & smooth her dress down.
"Yes, what is it? " he snapped angrily.
You piled the fones on his desk & demanded that he find out how the pictures had been doctored.
"Hold on , hadn't we better first confirm that they have been edited somehow & not genuine ? Turn around please Kimberly"
Still unaware that you were still showing your naked back & ass you turned round & looked over your shoulder to see the principal staring wide eyed at her.
"WELL? What do you see?"
You demanded in all innocence.

Not thinking I was exposing anything since I could feel my clothing. I asked him what he saw. Figuring it was going to be nothing and it was just a bad trick being played by the boys. Worst thing I thought he would say is no panty line. Since I was pantyless under my pantyhose , not that he knew that , however facing the board I awaited his answer with baited breath and semi nervous anticipation.

"What do I see? Well, I don't know how but I can see the sweetest ass it's been my pleasure to see in months"
He reaches forward & slides his hand under her skirt & feels her nylon panty hose & exploring further he smiles as he finds there are no panties to hinder him.
"Most odd, I see your bare ass but in reality you are fully clothed. I think this requires further investigation, please remove your skirt & blouse so that I can inspect them "
His voice clearly thick with lust at the prospect of having you strip for him.

Standing in your officevivan shocked at your request. " strip sir? You can't be serious?" My mind turned on by your stern voice and being exposed to someone I work with daily. I stand frozen in front of you as you stand by your desk. Thinking your joking but I can tell you are quite serious.

"Hurry up Miss Cumstorm, this matter can't wait , get undressed NOW , or do I have to do it for you?"
His voice almost pleading with you, his pants tenting as he moves closer his hands still stroking your inner thighs under your skirt. He becomes impatient at your hesitation & his lust gets the better of him & he hooks his thumbs in the waist of your panty hose & begins sliding them over your hips, baring your pale smooth ass.
He hisses through his teeth when his hand comes into contact with your soft round butt. "OOOHHHHH FUCK YESSS"
Bending you over his desk his hands roam over your soft flesh, rippling the silky skin & digging his fingers in to cup the round mounds of your ass.
One hand fiddles with the zip on the side of your skirt & he allows it to fall to the floor even as you protest but I notice from my vantage point sitting in his chair that you don't protest too much , almost as if you want him to strip you naked & ravish your body, your eyes are gleaming & you begin to remove your blouse yourself in anticipation of him wanting you naked.
" NO, NO, Miss Cumstorm, I am enjoying myself too much , please don't deny me the pleasure of undressing your beautiful body & removing your remaining clothing myself"
I watch jealously as you turn around with that half smile you have when you are about to masturbate & you lean back against the desk pushing your tits out & licking your lips , your legs apart to display your puffy pussy lips , glistening wetly.
He unzips his pants & your eyes widen as you see the length & girth of the principal, your smile broadens when he moves between your legs & slaps the tip on your clit forcing you to lay back & part your legs wider in invitation.
Your clit is soon hard & wet & he rubs his cock head along the outer lips of your slit up one side & down the the other & you loll your head back mewing like a kitten, begging him to take you , to fuck you hard.
Just resting at your yawning pink entrance he grabs your blouse & rips it away from you ,, spilling the buttons in all directions & your bra is next to go leaving your tits free & swaying side to side.
He starts to foam at the mouth as you grab his head & pull it to you his face between your tits & his drool running down your stomach & over your mound.
From the depths of the cleft of your cleavage I can hear him mumbling.
"YESSS OHHH FUCK YESS, Kimberly, you are perfect"
He pushes you flat on your back & puts his arms behind your knees & lifts your legs up to your head so you are open to him & he slides his cock inside you with a soft seductive slurp & I hear you gasp in delight as he fills your eager cunt with his meaty pole.
For several minutes that seem like hours to me there is only the sound of him & you grinding & gasping & wet flesh slapping on wet flesh then a muffled scream from you & a howl of triumph from the principal as he filled your pussy with his hot spunk.
I had been jerking myself off & I had an irresistible urge to feed you my own contribution & I forced my invisible cock into your mouth & deposited my own hot spunk in your throat.
Your eyes opened wide in terror as the invisible cock was thrust down your throat,but you soon accepted it & swallowed my seed.
It was soon afterwards that something very odd happened. You began to fade before my eyes until all I could see was the Principal hunched on the desk looking perplexed. You had disappeared completely but I could hear you mumbling with my cock still in your mouth.
I realised almost at once that my spunk had some of the potion mixed in it & it was having it's effect when you swallowed it. Thinking quickly I took the opportunity offered & pulled you from underneath the principal , gathered your clothes & grabbed your hand or whatever I could find & bolted for the door dragging you with me to your study.
"Don't be scared Kimberly I can explain everything " talking to my invisibe companion.

Last edited:
The principal had a confused look in eyes and wondered if he was just vividly dreaming. As I came to in my study. I was dressed but not fully as I was wearing....

Trying to make sense of it all I heard a familiar voice but saw nothing.

I had managed to pick up your skirt but that was all & I just dropped it when we reached the sanctuary of your office. Keeping hold of your hand as I didn't want to lose track of you as you were invisible to me as I was to you I found a slip on dress for you & slipped it over your head, it looked so odd floating with nothing apparently inside it. Appreciating that you had no ides what was happening I covered myself with a blanket so you could at least see that you weren't hallucinating.
"Kimberly , it's me Landon, let me explain. "
I spilled it all out telling you about the experimental potion & how I had taken it& used the invisibility to put you in awkward positions. How I had done the same with clothes. I expected you to be mad at me but instead I saw your slip on dress drop to the floor, from memory I knew you were naked, I suddenly felt you plant yourself over my knees, straddling me & giggling,
"I've never fucked an invisible guy before but there's always a first time for everything"
It was so surreal unable to see you or myself, every movement, every touch was intensified. The sensation of your wet slit sliding along the length of my cock laving it with your juice made me gasp "OHHH FUCK"
I heard you chuckle as you began to ride me urging me on with your hips as if urging a pony to canter.
Not knowing exactly where everything was it was the perfect excuse to grope you. My hands went everywhere travelling over your body, feeling your soft warm skin, feeling your hard proud nipples & cupping your magnificent tits in my hands, the lack of visual stimulation making them feel bigger & heavier.
I eventually got a firm grip on your butt helped you to lift & slide my cock inside your tight wet hole & the pace changed from a canter to a gallop. You were panting & gasping urging me to fuck you harder. Your tits were bouncing against my chest & your hard protruding nipples dragging in my sparse chest hair.
You began to shudder & shake & you grabbed my head & kissed me , hard, savagely mashing your mouth to mine as you clamped my cock& milked my orgasm with yours.
Our orgasms subsided & with a weak laugh I said "Do you think we could do that when we can see what we're doing?"

Last edited:
what an odd sensation I could see the room and should see myself in mirror but see nothing except indentations of bodies but again see nothing. and all I could see was my body gyrating we were invisible. I could feel it yet not see you. It was surreal. After awhile I confuse myself from my multiple orgasms and fall in exhaustion into my bed. I called for you the next morning but you are not there and wondered if I would run into you again. Little did I know someone else who didn't like you. Stole some of your work on the invisibility potion and planned to have "fun" with me blaming it on you. The next morning I put on a pink button down dress 3" above the knees nude pantyhose and 2" white heels as my first stop in my errands is....

Last edited:
After our bout of 'invisible' groping & fucking we are both exhausted & fall asleep in each others arms feeling the heat from our bodies pressed close together. During the night I wake two or three times & can feel you next to me & my hands explore you all over again but you don't wake, just murmuring softly as I touch a particularly sensitive spot & bucking your hips as though dreaming.
Dawn begins to break & I woke once more & looking over at you I am surprised that I can now actually see you, delightfully naked next to me, your legs spread wide with your hand resting on your mound & soft happy smile on your face, your perky breasts pointing to the ceiling tipped with hard rose pink nipples.
Smiling to myself I help myself to a long suck on each delicate bud before climbing out of bed & covering my own naked but still invisible body in a robe. I wondered why you should have discarded the invisibility overnight & decided that I needed to work on an antidote for myself as I couldn't stay this way for ever, so I made my way to the lab leaving you asleep.
On entering the lab I was certain that things had been moved , samples not where I had left them, I was unnerved at this, what if someone else had taken the potion? It didn't bear thinking about.
An hour later I heard you hurrying along the corridor & you came in with a puzzled look on your face "Whatever is the matter Kimberly you look worried? "
"I,,,,I,,,,,,think there's someone else here, invisible, like you. I had my pussy groped on the way here & thought it was you, but you're here , so who was it?"
"I have no idea but we have to find out quickly & find an antidote, a good starting point would be why you lost your invisibility so quickly." my mind whirling with this new problem.

Part of me thinks it was you and just messing with me with the " other person took the formula" thing. But not sure all the way. While you are at lab checking notes and things out. I head down the corridor to check more notes about some stuff I was to be teaching on. I get a text in my phone saying I need to run a few errands. It says it is from the dean of the school although number came up blocked. I put on a button down back dress 3"above the knees and 3"strappy black heels and head to...

LANDON'S PROFESSOR
I had wasted three days of my precious vacation visiting an old friend who I had hoped would be inviting me into her bed but it turned out that she already had plans for the time I was there so I had mooched around her house getting more & frustrated, deciding eventually to cut my vacation short & return to school & see if Landon had got any further with the invisibility potion.
I looked over the workbench where Landon worked & spotted a phial of liquid marked "POTION. Being curious I sniffed it & as it seemed harmless I took a sip & felt an odd garlic taste in my mouth & then my hand seemed to vanish, without panicking I took another sip & my other hand disappeared. It dawned on me that Landon had found the formula for invisibility. I had to find out how well it worked so drank the whole phial & to my amazement my whole body disappeared , I WAS INVISIBLE.
Even in my excitement I had the presence of mind to discard my clothes so as not to frighten anyone who I might meet & began to make my way to the principal's office to give him the news. On the way I saw Kimberly Cumstorm a rather attractive young professor whom I had admired for some time. Out of habit I stood to one side to let her pass & then realizing that she couldn't see me I thrust my hand under her skirt & diddled my fingers in her pretty pink slit. To my amazement she didn't flinch, she just slapped my hand away and muttered "Not now, I don't have time, later perhaps"
Could she see me? Was she talking to me? If not me, then who? Whichever it was I could see the possibilities for some fun at Kinberly's expense opening up for me. Following her back to the lab I saw that Landon was already there & he had discovered that a phial of the potion was missing. Although Landon was invisible I recognized his voice & he had donned a white lab coat in order to be seen. The two of them discussed the missing potion but Kimberly said she had some errands to run & left.
I followed shorty afterwards & caught up with her just by the empty Janitors room. I caught her by the waist & hauled her into the room & sat her down in the big armchair & stood in front of her between her legs & lifted up the hem of her skirt staring in wonder at the long slim legs that I had dreamed of having wrapped round me. Kimberly was almost speechless as I slid my hands along her firm cool thighs towards her hot bubbling hole. "I told you, no, I'm busy, later Landon "
So it was Landon!! she thought I was Landon, all the better , he could take the blame for everything. Reluctantly I backed off & Kimberly went off in a huff towards the gymnasium, with me following at a distance.

"Where are you off to? I was hoping for some help finding an antidote."
Seeing you leaving the lab but you tell me that the Dean needs you to run a few errands so I go back to my experiments, I don't see the door open seconds after you leave or hear the patter of bare feet hurrying to catch up with you.
I have a theory that might work & concentrate on mixing the right components in the correct quantities.
If my theory is correct invisibility is induced by the potion speeding up the millions of atoms that make up the human body so they move so fast that they are invisible to the naked eye so all I needed to do was discover a potion that would slow down these atoms.
I tried a sedative mixed with a diluted solution of painkillers in the hope that would work but it was no use, all it did was make me drowsy.
I fell asleep at the work bench with my head in my arms & dreamed of the times that I'd had with Kimberly, from the scanner to us fucking in her bed when we were both invisible , that had been so weird.
Eventually I stirred & made myself a strong black coffee & took a couple of 'poppers' to get myself moving again. Busying myself with mixing various experimental potions I didn't take any notice as my fingers began to come into view, then my hands, I suddenly realized what was happening & ripped of my white lab coat to check & sure enough there I was stark naked but visible. Howling with delight I almost ran out into the corridor as I was but just in time I paused to put my lab coat back on. "I have to find Kimberly & give her the news , maybe now we can get back to a normal life, although we can have some fun with the potion at times" All these thoughts ran through my head. Where WAS Kimberly though ? She had said something about running some errands for the Dean but she didn't say where, maybe if I asked him he could point me in the right direction.
I found the Dean in his office & asked him where he had sent Kimberly on his errands.
"Errands? No I haven't sent Miss Cumstorm anywhere, you must be mistaken" He returned to his paperwork effectively dismissing me.
I began to worry as it was unlike you to not be in touch at least with a text. I could do no more than wait anxiously for you to return.

Last edited:
Back