UK Online Directory. v7. (Fred ain't dead!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning GA
Just same old same old as they say.
Enjoy your evening beer

Morning everyone! Birds tweeting outside, hazy sun, windows open all day and all night - how lovely is this?

Morning GA
Just same old same old as they say.
Enjoy your evening beer

Hey, Mac, how are you? Do you have floods, or are you safely away from that? I saw a pic yesterday of a Belgian client's flooded road :eek::(

Morning everyone! Birds tweeting outside, hazy sun, windows open all day and all night - how lovely is this?

Hey, Mac, how are you? Do you have floods, or are you safely away from that? I saw a pic yesterday of a Belgian client's flooded road :eek::(

We have missed the flooding thankfully.
I live on top of a hill so most of it heads away from us.
I was going to post a pic of the bloody big hole in front of our drive, but Tumblr is having a hissy fit

We have missed the flooding thankfully.
I live on top of a hill so most of it heads away from us.
I was going to post a pic of the bloody big hole in front of our drive, but Tumblr is having a hissy fit

Oh, do try again.... How did it appear?

The commune did it!

lol they are digging the whole village up, putting in new pipes and fibre optics so it will be like it for a few months

Eek! Can you still get your car in and out? Will you get any benefit from the fibre?

Eek! Can you still get your car in and out? Will you get any benefit from the fibre?

They put steel plates over it when they are not working on it, and yes I will probably see a benefit to the Fibre.
Though I do get 20Mb at the moment so don't think it will be a massive jump! I was lucky to get 4Mb in the UK lol

How's you anyway?

hello :)

going by your username, i don't think we've spoken much before though your av is familiar

you a brit abroad?

Yep living in the damp of Belgium lol.
Long time listner only chirping in now and again

Yep living in the damp of Belgium lol.
Long time listner only chirping in now and again

it's grey and humid and yukky again this morning here

stay safe, stay well, i have to run do things i should have started an hour ago :eek: :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back