UK and Ireland Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning lads and lasses :D

Ah, is it Monday morning focussed for everyone? I'm just sorting out my diary too! The past month has thrown my grip off balance (oh hush! :p) and I'm trying to make sure I've got my head around everything so I don't miss stuff (I'm greedy like that, not wanting to miss anything!)

Ah, is it Monday morning focussed for everyone? I'm just sorting out my diary too! The past month has thrown my grip off balance (oh hush! :p) and I'm trying to make sure I've got my head around everything so I don't miss stuff (I'm greedy like that, not wanting to miss anything!)

Morning gorgeous, sounds like the Monday morning organisation streak starts again?? A day off today, interrupted by an urgent 2 hour VC which I have to attend and make the time back later...

Not a lot to be missed so far this morning I see!

Good morning babe :kiss:

I will make no comment as to your grip. ;) I'm sure it will improve with time and practice!

I'm being extraordinary lazy this morning. I fed the dog and got straight back into bed. If you hear snoring - it's only me.

Morning gorgeous, sounds like the Monday morning organisation streak starts again?? A day off today, interrupted by an urgent 2 hour VC which I have to attend and make the time back later...

Not a lot to be missed so far this morning I see!

A day off?? Ha! Now. To me, a day off should be to relax. I bet you have a list of chores as long as your arm. :rolleyes:

A day off?? Ha! Now. To me, a day off should be to relax. I bet you have a list of chores as long as your arm. :rolleyes:

Longer... sadly.... but there will be time for a ride (stop it!!)

Weather deteriorating though, could be a wet one ;)

Longer... sadly.... but there will be time for a ride (stop it!!)

Weather deteriorating though, could be a wet one ;)

Awwww. No rest for the wicked. And you certainly never rest! :eek:

Ah, I know you enjoy a good, wet ride :p

Ok. School run for me! Catch you later :kiss:

Good morning babe :kiss:

I will make no comment as to your grip. ;) I'm sure it will improve with time and practice!

I'm being extraordinary lazy this morning. I fed the dog and got straight back into bed. If you hear snoring - it's only me.

Hey! I almost missed this there :eek:

Morning, gorgeous :kiss:

I shall return and jump up and down on your bed to disturb you as soon as I can :p

Hey! I almost missed this there :eek:

Morning, gorgeous :kiss:

I shall return and jump up and down on your bed to disturb you as soon as I can :p

Thought you had. :).No worries. :kiss:

I'll catch you soon. Try and be good until then.

*closes eyes for a bit.*

Awwww. No rest for the wicked. And you certainly never rest! :eek:

Ah, I know you enjoy a good, wet ride :p

Ok. School run for me! Catch you later :kiss:

Thank you for the compliment, being wicked is soooo much fun!

Hope the day is a good one :D

Howdy Wonky

I am doing good. Busy day. Only 37 today:cool::cool:

Hey LC. How's your day going?

Day off but called into a VC for 2 hours so gained some cred with my Director, though it spoiled the flow of the day.

3.7 deg today, wow, cold for Dubai... oops, got it wrong again :-(

Hey all, yo Panther - good to see you again :kiss:

I can't stay long atm, but hope you're all ok!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back