TV or Movie one liners

AlysaNewport

Bisexual Guru
Post a tv or movie one line phrase.

Damn it Jim I'm a doctor not an engineer... Star Trek

"London. Fish. Chips. Cup o tea. Bad food. Worse weather. Fucking London."

Snatch

This is a real badge, I’m a real cop, and this is a real fucking gun! .. Lethal Weapon

*I'm going to find it and I'm going to destroy it. I don't know how yet. Possibly with dynamite*

Moby Dick

“I aim to misbehave." -Capt. Mal, Firefly.

“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.

Words to live by on Literotica.

“Mischief managed."

"Am I not a man? And is a man not stupid? I am a man, so I married. House, wife, kids...the full catastrophe!"

"Life is trouble. Only death is no trouble at all. To be alive is to undo your belt and LOOK for trouble!"

"When a woman sleeps alone, it is a shame on all men."

Zorba the Greek

:devil:

"Just think of your secretary"

Hedley to the Governor while trying to help him put a pen into the pen holder - Blazing Saddles

"He vould have an enormous schwanzstucker"

Inga in Young Frankenstein

That's not a knife,That's a knife
That's a spoon
I see you've played knifey spooney before.

the simpsons

The system was working fine until the power was shut off by dickless here.

These men caused an explosion!

Is that true?

It's true, your honor, this man has no dick.

I had no idea you could milk a cat.
- Oh yeah, you can milk anything with nipples.
- I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?
Meet the Parents

What is it about sex that really makes me want to take a crap? You really jarred something loose there tiger.

Kingpin

(with milk on his upper lip)

"I got up a little early, so I decided to milk your cow."

"We don't have a cow, we have a bull." (man throws up)

Kingpin

I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, fore-fleshing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is. Hallelujah. Holy shit. Where's the Tylenol?

Christmas Vaction

“Music to drown by – Now I know I’m in first class”, Tommy Ryan ~ Titanic

Human beings have neither the aural nor the psychological capacity to withstand the awesome power of God's true voice. Were you to hear it, your mind would cave in and your heart would explode within your chest. We went through five Adams before we figured that one out.

Dogma

Back