Try This & Report Back

Let me flow...

psyche wrote
Maybe we're sisters separated at birth! LOL!

psyche, I think we're probably two of triplets, the other would be? Does this mean that sharing an all consuming obsession with great sex isn't the only thing we've got in common?;)

This link will take you to Alice_Roissy's excellent Lit. article on female ejaculation.http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=77255

Use lots of towels and stay away from electrical appliances!

Mr G,

You said "The ASpot is on the BACK wall of the vagina, further in and usually up near what's called the the cul-de-sac " and then add "The problem is the neck of the bladder is right behind the cul so any heavy duty ramming if the guy's too long and the bladder neck is prone to tearing."

I'm sorry but it doesn't make sense. The blader is next to the anterior wall of the vagina, not the posterior one!
The cul-de-sac also is not the anatomical region you're thinking about. What you're talking about is called the posterior fornix. the cul-de-sac is the empty space between the posterior fornix and the anus.

The A-spot can be reached through rear entry penetration or doggu style, especially if the penis is curved upward.

There's another spot deep inside the vagina on the anterior wall, located in the anterior fornix. Missionary position with legs up can allow its stimulation provided the penis is long enough.

I showed this to my guy and we can't wait to try it. We are in a longdistance relationship, so we like to have as much fun as we can when we do get together.... ;) :p

Thanks Mr. G.

romeonline said:
Mr G,

There's another spot deep inside the vagina on the anterior wall, located in the anterior fornix. Missionary position with legs up can allow its stimulation provided the penis is long enough.

I REALLY really like that spot! It's 2 tits 2 the mouth!

A Valentine's Day Tale . . .

Don K Dyck said:
After consideration of your post, Mr G . . .

KNEELING rather than squating is the position that we use . . . can't say that I've had any of the problems that you have mentioned . . . she is usually too busy clawing across the ceiling . . .

BELATED HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYBODY! :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: X 2

THE VALENTINE DAY PRANK THAT MISFIRED

Well, Valentine’s Day was approaching . . . what could I do on Lit to make it a good day for somebody special? The essence of Valentine’s Day was that the recipient did not know who had sent the greeting, but was given sufficient clues to be able to work it out. There was no malicious intent. Just the opportunity to spread a little cheer and good will.

The plan crystallized on Thursday night . . . send a Valentine’s Day PM to the lovely ladies that I frequently enjoy meeting on Lit. A little good fun sharing of the spirit of the Day . . . but given the necessity of handles on PMs, the essence of sender secrecy was necessarily lost. I mean “Be My Valentine” with a sender tag “Don K Dyck” somehow doesn’t have the same excitement as,
say,

“Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Good looking guys go for
Sensuous girls like you.

“Happy Valentine’s Day”

Then the traditional dozen roses sent as the Lit limits require, six singles x 2 on the bottom, and hopefully, a warm fuzzy glow would be created for the recipient.

The only problem was the PM nic tag . . . how to overcome? . . .

Brainwave!!! I would start a new subscription for the day . . . something with a Valentine’s Day message built in . . . say, A Valentine . . . then the PM nic tag would be part of the message . . . you know, “Hi” sender “A Valentine” . . . a simply brilliant solution!!! WRONG!!!

In the excitement I completely overlooked the “Unregistered” wars of late 2003 on the GB when Manu had quite correctly limited one membership to one address. Now not being any sort of computer expert, I didn’t know how Manu somewhere in the depths of darkest U$A could discover how one little subscriber high in the hills of SE Australia had started a second thread . . . for the innocent Valentine’s Day prank, or any other reason. Uhm . . . well, Manu can do all that and more . . .

It was difficult . . . Lit refused to accept a second subscription from an existing address . . . (that should have been a warning . . . it wasn’t) . . . simple solution . . . start a whole new Internet identity. Off to Hotmail for a long interaction establishing that new identity, and back to Lit to subscribe . . . AND WIPE OUT THE WHOLE DETAIL OF DON K DYCK AS IF HE HAD NEVER EXISTED!!!

Now does anybody have any ideas for how I recover Don K Dyck from the WPB of LIterotica??

<:rolleyes: HELP!! :rolleyes: >

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THAT'S HILARIOUS.

Take some consolation in knowing you are not, nor will you be the last, to self-immolate in the name of LOVE

and a Happy Vanlentime's Day to all of you left uncarbonized.

POOF (sort of) I'm gone.

romeonline said:

Are you saying there's another spot in addition to the G&A ones?

There's one on the front (G) and one on the back (A). Some can cum hard from a good cervix bump

and

somebody mistook me for somebody who knows something. Even the research doctors don't know anything about this subject so I honestly don't feel all that dumb when I get the position of the fornix and the urthrea mixed up.

Whern they're spinning and cuimming and squirting and screaming ... I can never tell which end is UP.

Fuck it's starting to sound like alphabet soup in there!

Don, Don, Don, you'll always be Don to us, how could such a thing happen. I'm sending around the hat to cover the therapy costs. This is bad, very bad indeed and my heart feels for you. Can you resurrect your AV? I loved that AV.

Mr G .
POOF (sort of) I'm gone.
and if it's not bad enough that your identity has vanished now your sexual orientation is in question! You just can't say this sort of thing to a straight Aussie guy...

Hope you can reconstruct, if not we'll love you all the same.:heart:

tried it

My wife very much enjoyed the technique. Thanks for that bit of info. She did say it wasnt as intense as the ones I usually give her but for that reason she was able to have more orgasms then just one really big one. I am going to mix in my usual methods with this one and see what comes about. I will keep you posted.
Thanks again

herecomestherain said:
Fuck it's starting to sound like alphabet soup in there!

Don, Don, Don, you'll always be Don to us, how could such a thing happen. I'm sending around the hat to cover the therapy costs. This is bad, very bad indeed and my heart feels for you. Can you resurrect your AV? I loved that AV.

Mr G . and if it's not bad enough that your identity has vanished now your sexual orientation is in question! You just can't say this sort of thing to a straight Aussie guy...

Hope you can reconstruct, if not we'll love you all the same.:heart:

It's OK Rain . . . the re-connected DKD has returned . . . fresh from applying some common sense to his puta . . . :D :devil: :D

Don K Dyck said:
It's OK Rain . . . the re-connected DKD has returned . . . fresh from applying some common sense to his puta . . . :D :devil: :D

LOL! Very glad to see you back! We would have really missed you! But we sure would have recognized you from your posts.

BUMP

Have we lost Don again?

Any more suckccess stories. Come on guys.

Re: BUMP

Mr.G said:
Have we lost Don again?

Any more suckccess stories. Come on guys.

Well, as you remember, I wrote about the G-spot in an Italian forum. I suspect several people tried this method, but only few answered. Here's a reply translated into English:

"We were trying for the second time... she got the urge to pee... and then we said to ourselves to continue.. well, I saw the female ejaculation for the first time...guys, what a blast!!!

Once she reached orgasm she was so worn out that everything ended there.. meaning, she just wanted to hug me and that's where she stopped... she had a face I've never seen before! It seemed as if she went to war! great!"

Italian version:

"eravamo al secondo tentativo...gli è venuto lo stimolo di fare pipì...e allora abbiam detto continuiamo...beh per la prima volta ho visto l'eiaculazione femminile...ragazzi che figata!
una volta arrivata all'orgasmo era talmente sfinita che tutto è finito lì...nel senso che ha voluto abbracciarmi e lì è rimasta...aveva un viso mai visto!sembrava fosse andata in guerra!stupendo!"

herecomestherain said:
God I love it when you write in Italian. Bravo!:kiss:

really, ummmm... what would you do if I told you this then:

"Nel mezzo del cammin di nostra vita
mi ritrovai per una selva oscura,
ché la diritta via era smarrita.
Ah quanto a dir qual era è cosa dura,
esta selva selvaggia e aspra e forte,
che nel pensier rinnova la paura!
Tant’è amara che poco è più morte;
ma per trattar del ben ch’i’ vi trovai
dirò de l’altre cose ch’i’ v’ho scorte."

:eek: :eek: :)

ASO Tell me you're not testing me to get over 100 posts? You know I'm not good at homework...I've been staying up late, concentrating on my G-Spot classes/exams (That Mr.G is a tough customer too) and to tell the truth the dog ate my papers...and...we are most definitely not looking for my G Spot in the middle of the dark forest of our lives, even if way isn't clear, without direction, lost and bewildered and confused . Our job is to encourage folks to look and look hard my sweet...you just don't stumble across a G-Spot without a bit of effort no matter how bleak things look in that forest or how fearful you are...

Caro mio,would a few sweet nothings get me an extension on the translation? It's that or expletives, I'm quite good on those.;)

Tanti baci per lei,

:heart:

In my excitement...

Forgot to mention my research report. Said researcher and (her more than willing assistant) experienced amazingly intense, wonderful G-Spot orgasm/s standing up, kind at the side of the bed. Never done the G-Spot thing standing up and by golly friends it's quite a trip. Wild and wet. Highly recommend further investigation and as always plenty of practice to perfect. Until next time...detailed field notes being forwarded as we speak to The G Files, held in perpetuity at the National Headquarters of the G-Spot Research Institute managed by the distinguished Mr G.:)

Re: PEEE?

Mr.G said:
The technique I described does produce a sensation of neding to pee for many women. Just make sure you have a good whizzz before you start and you'll know the sensation is not from
a full bladder.

On another note - there are many women who will ""ejaculate "" when their GSpot is stimulated. Some women, if they have very strong PCG muscles will actually squirt when they cum. Again, this is NOT urine and chemically is almost exactly the same as clear pre-ejaculation fluid that men produce. Many women take pride in the fact they can squirt a LOT of fluid when they cum like that. A LOT of women do that when they are really turned on and almost die of embarassment because they think they lost control of their bladders when they squirt. Don't sweat it. It is NOT urine and providing her S.O. doesn't mind getting drowned (after all what he's done is what's turned her on so much to do that...) then no big deal. If you know you squirt then make sure there's a big towel around and maybe warn a new boyfriend of what happens if you get really turned on and he touches your GSpot.

A huge orgasm is good. A woman who can cum over and over again from GSpot manipulation, thrashes about, screams and then floods the bed is ...well the whole scene is about as exciting and erotic as you can imagine.

Enjoy.

floods the bed??? how so...i have had a female ejaculation and was very embarressed at first....n-e-ways i have a new man in my life and would like to try this BUT i ain't to sure about flooding the bed

lola wrote:
"floods the bed??? how so...i have had a female ejaculation and was very embarressed at first....n-e-ways i have a new man in my life and would like to try this BUT i ain't to sure about flooding the bed."

""Some women, if they have very strong PCG muscles will actually squirt when they cum. Again, this is NOT urine and chemically is almost exactly the same as clear pre-ejaculation fluid that men produce. Many women take pride in the fact they can squirt a LOT of fluid when they cum like that. A LOT of women do that when they are really turned on and almost die of embarassment because they think they lost control of their bladders when they squirt. Don't sweat it. It is NOT urine and providing her S.O. doesn't mind getting drowned (after all what he's done is what's turned her on so much to do that...) then no big deal. If you know you squirt then make sure there's a big towel around and maybe warn a new boyfriend of what happens if you get really turned on and he touches your GSpot. ""

If your new b/f knows this and wants to turn you on and knows this is your reponce to being turned on by him then he should be absolutely thrilled if you do squirt and/or flood the bed when you're cuming.

Am I missing something here?

Mr.G said:
Am I missing something here?

Only that she will absolutely adore him and the ground he walks on..........;)

Only that she will do absoultely anything that he wants to do sexually.............:)

I walk through the door and he takes me in his arms, his lips on my neck. He squeezes my ass, moves his hand under my sweater, takes my nipple between his fingers, gently twisting it as he kisses me. As I hold on to him for balance, his fingers unfasten my jeans, his nails rake over my belly, making me shudder. Please, I beg him, wanting..........Did you miss me?, he asks.........as if he doesn't know.......Yes, baby, I missed you, feel how wet I am for you, his fingers slide over my skin, moving under my panties, I moan, and spread my legs for him, closing my eyes, wishing he would fuck me right there, his finger pauses, gliding over my clit, then moves back over, past my pussy toward my ass, lubricated with my juices......so wet that he could push me to the floor and take me. Instead, he fucks me with his finger, wet with my desire for him, moving over my g-spot, I cum so hard I have to hold on to him for support. He tells me to go to the bedroom, I can hardly walk, his hand is on my ass as I walk down the hall. After he closes the door, I reach for him, I feel his cock, hard in his jeans, but he pushes me away, and tells me to get undressed. I can hardly stand, I can hardly think, but I take my clothes off, following him to the bed, I reach for him again and he pushes me to the bed, and moves over me. He kisses me on the mouth, my tongue meets his, I totally give myself to him. After he kisses me, he moves his tongue over my breasts, and I cry out, knowing that he's making his way down between my legs. His beard is rough against my soft skin and I arch my back, moving against his face. My clit is so hard and swollen for him, it aches for the touch of his tongue, and finally his tongue moves between my legs over my pussy and up toward my clit, I cum so hard, my pussy is so wet, I ache for his cock, I beg him to fuck me even though I know he won't. Then I feel the touch of his fingers on the opening of my pussy, his tongue on my clit, his fingers just there, teasing me.........yes, baby, please, and he pushes his fingers into my pussy, so wet and hot for him, soaked for him, over my g-spot, and I cum so hard that I squirt all over his hand, my cum running over my ass, soaking the sheets. Over and over he makes me cum, until I'm begging him to fuck me, begging for his cock.........I could cry when he finally moves up over me and presses his cock right at the entrance of my pussy, I try to move up and make him take me, but he just moves away. I beg for him to fuck me, beg for his cock, and when he slides into me, fucking me so deeply, I cum so hard that it's like a flood. Each time he pushes into me, I cum, gushing like a fountain, and I tell him this is how much I fucking missed you, this is how much your pussy missed you...........

THANKS PSYCHE

YOUR DESCRIPTIONS SHOULD COME WITH A "READ THIS WITH A TOWEL" WARNING.

ANOTHER SHAMELESS BUMP SO FOOTLOVER DOESN'T GET LOST ABOVE HER KNEE. G'LUCK DUDE.

Make that two towels. I'm thinking bathsheet size. Psyche, could I bring a litle film crew over, just for research purposes of course?:D

Back