Try This & Report Back

Mr.G said:
No "sauce" Pink. Just making the previous post work as hard to read mine as we had to read his. Everybody makes the odd spelling mistakes but sheeesh!.... some guys come in here and type out a big mess of stuff - no puctuation, no capitalization, no sentence structure and they never proof what they write and after all that come back and argue against their own post when we respond to it. I get p/o when posters either don't care how hard it is for us to read / understand what they're saying or (scary) exhibit evidence of their appalling early education.

sorry.... bitch bitch bitch - One of d'em days I guess.

heheheh . . . had a few of them recently myself . . . had no joy with that academic and biochemistry unfortuneately. :)

Grammar

ah. Thank you so much for the lesson, I appreciate the mocking. I'm sorry that at three in the morning I dont type that correctly. Also I was not going back on my word I was explaining why we didnt have time that we werent really rushed. As you pointed out it was just one of those days. :)

St. Patty

myapologiesjustkidding...

Your note came after several PMs and Emails. I snapped at you. The other ones were beyond hope. Here's a few of them:

*sorry for the questions but what is a "hymen"
*normilly when we makout she sorta strattles me her around my waist and i
sit upwards on the couchhow do i find the G spot from tha position is it hard
*But ifmy finger is to short to reach a G-spot???
*how wuld you know if you reached it or now i have no idea if i did or not
*itride that last nit an she'd peed al ovur my hnad she said she'd cummed
good but idont lick her peeng inmy bed how so she dont

Anyway, the main point was: did it work for you? (anhow?). Once you learn the technique it is really GREAT for a quickie. She could cum a good 10 or 15 times before her Pa starts blowing big holes in your front door - or your ass.

G-Man

LOL... I can see why you snapped I know I would have. we've tried it and as yet we have not been able to continue Ex. its 3am and both tired. She has cum from the G-Spot but not multiple.... Not yet that is well always try and keep trying. ;)

I have done that before with my lover and it is fantastic...it feels like nothing you've ever felt before when you first do it. I 'squirted' juices all over his hands. It was awesome.:D

Can't wait!

There is so much fun info on this board!

I just sent the original post (thanks Mr.G) to my hubby via his email acct that he almost NEVER checks. Hopefully sometime next week we can try this out. It'll be fun watching his reaction after I remind him to check his mail the next time he's here.

I think I may have had a GSpot orgasm before with someone else. Totally soaked the bed! I do have some reservations because I don't know what hubbys reaction will be if he causes that kind of reaction in me. Just with clit stimulation I cum pretty wet and I think it freaks him out. He always (for 20+ years) immediately jumps up to run to the bathroom and clean up his face and mouth. Yeah, this used to bother me (still does, used to think he hated it and that I must taste horrible!) but experience, and lovers who've encouraged me to taste myself, and to taste other women, have taught me that I'm ok ... pretty yummy in fact. I've tried to hold him in the bed, tried to pull his face to mine just to kiss him with my juices on his mouth, but he's determined to wash up. GRRRRRR! (don't get me started on his totally psychotic, anal retentive, clean freakness upbringing ... wonder why he married a slob like me!)

Still, gonna try it. I'll prepare him to expect a lot more fluid ... and I'm going to buy a vinyl sheet for the bed!

Thanks,
emer

PS ... Mr.G and/or CelticFrog ... would you mind telling me what page the reference to "orgasmic childbirth" is on? Just found this thread, read the first 5 and last 5 pages, too tired and sleepless to continue. It sounds hilarious! (I did have an orgasm once from breastfeeding ... i was sleepless and sort of in a trance ... totally freaked me out! Had to give the kid a bottle for the next few feedings till I calmed down and realized I wasn't a monster!)

Re: Can't wait!

emer said:
There is so much fun info on this board!

I just sent the original post (thanks Mr.G) to my hubby via his email acct that he almost NEVER checks. Hopefully sometime next week we can try this out. It'll be fun watching his reaction after I remind him to check his mail the next time he's here.

I think I may have had a GSpot orgasm before with someone else. Totally soaked the bed! I do have some reservations because I don't know what hubbys reaction will be if he causes that kind of reaction in me. Just with clit stimulation I cum pretty wet and I think it freaks him out. He always (for 20+ years) immediately jumps up to run to the bathroom and clean up his face and mouth. Yeah, this used to bother me (still does, used to think he hated it and that I must taste horrible!) but experience, and lovers who've encouraged me to taste myself, and to taste other women, have taught me that I'm ok ... pretty yummy in fact. I've tried to hold him in the bed, tried to pull his face to mine just to kiss him with my juices on his mouth, but he's determined to wash up. GRRRRRR! (don't get me started on his totally psychotic, anal retentive, clean freakness upbringing ... wonder why he married a slob like me!)

Still, gonna try it. I'll prepare him to expect a lot more fluid ... and I'm going to buy a vinyl sheet for the bed!

Thanks,
emer

PS ... Mr.G and/or CelticFrog ... would you mind telling me what page the reference to "orgasmic childbirth" is on? Just found this thread, read the first 5 and last 5 pages, too tired and sleepless to continue. It sounds hilarious! (I did have an orgasm once from breastfeeding ... i was sleepless and sort of in a trance ... totally freaked me out! Had to give the kid a bottle for the next few feedings till I calmed down and realized I wasn't a monster!)

My soon to be ex-husband used to pull tissues out of the box before he fucked me so he could clean the cum up right away! LOL! If I flashed him my tits, he would look nervously toward the windows as if someone may be looking. He would go down on me but it was not something that he really lost himself in.

My lover has been a revelation to me. Totally open, totally spontaneous, always thinking and dreaming about what he's going to do to me next and he really loses himself when we have sex he is so natural. He loves to make me cum, he loves to go down on me, and he loves to make me squirt. I am in heaven when I'm with him.

Ummmm there's a couple of refrences to orgasm during child birth in the body of the posts. I got reamed for it initially but women HAVE experienced that - and usually fely guilty. Ditto the guilt for orgasm during breast feeding.

One URL is at : http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/birtherotica.htm

It has some interesting stuff - you'll have to look around for the orgasm ref but I remember there's something there and one other site. Still looking for that. This site also has some beautifully erotic pics of soon to be mommas.:rose:

Pity your hubby is so turned off by your juices. I was like that at 16...the first time I stuck my hand down a girls panties she was frothing she was so turned on. It turned me off. Over the next two years I realized WHAT that wetness meant and why and how that was a GOOD sign for me!! I very quickly changed my attitude, developed a taste even a craving for fresh squeezed twat juice and the rest is, as d'ey say, history.

Maybe try SITTING on his face so he can't get away or if you're a bit more compassionate ribble some champaign down there and mix it with your juices...chocolate sauce (diet of course) - anything for him to associate it with yummy and not pee or whatever he thinks squirts out when you cum hard...
speaking of HARD...I'll be back later... bye

Enjoy

Re: Re: Can't wait!

psyche said:
My soon to be ex-husband used to pull tissues out of the box before he fucked me so he could clean the cum up right away! LOL! If I flashed him my tits, he would look nervously toward the windows as if someone may be looking. He would go down on me but it was not something that he really lost himself in.

My lover has been a revelation to me. Totally open, totally spontaneous, always thinking and dreaming about what he's going to do to me next and he really loses himself when we have sex he is so natural. He loves to make me cum, he loves to go down on me, and he loves to make me squirt. I am in heaven when I'm with him.

LOL ... funny you should use that phrase "soon to be ex" ... mine is soon to be my ex too. Just can't seem to keep him out of my bedroom for that weekly visit.

I think there is something about living with someone for so long, learning what can be discussed and what can't, hiding the unhappiness, muting the love, forgetting how to be honest. I wonder at my ability to be totally honest and demanding and so much more giving with lovers but clam up about my needs with (maybe, maybe not) soon to be ex-hubby.

Speaking of lovers ... have a hot date in the works with a 25yo co-worker. (shit, I've been having sex longer than he's be on the planet!) I am definitely going to try this with him. I'll write back with the results.

emer

Re: Re: Re: Can't wait!

emer said:
LOL ... funny you should use that phrase "soon to be ex" ... mine is soon to be my ex too. Just can't seem to keep him out of my bedroom for that weekly visit.

I think there is something about living with someone for so long, learning what can be discussed and what can't, hiding the unhappiness, muting the love, forgetting how to be honest. I wonder at my ability to be totally honest and demanding and so much more giving with lovers but clam up about my needs with (maybe, maybe not) soon to be ex-hubby.

Speaking of lovers ... have a hot date in the works with a 25yo co-worker. (shit, I've been having sex longer than he's be on the planet!) I am definitely going to try this with him. I'll write back with the results.

emer

LMAO! If my 'soon to be ex' would have been interested in still having sex, he may not have been an ex at all............He lost interest in sex, and then told me that I needed hormone therapy and prozac because I wanted sex. Good luck...........:rose:

Mr.G said:
Ummmm there's a couple of refrences to orgasm during child birth in the body of the posts. I got reamed for it initially but women HAVE experienced that - and usually fely guilty. Ditto the guilt for orgasm during breast feeding.

One URL is at : http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/birtherotica.htm

It has some interesting stuff - you'll have to look around for the orgasm ref but I remember there's something there and one other site. Still looking for that. This site also has some beautifully erotic pics of soon to be mommas.:rose:

Pity your hubby is so turned off by your juices. I was like that at 16...the first time I stuck my hand down a girls panties she was frothing she was so turned on. It turned me off. Over the next two years I realized WHAT that wetness meant and why and how that was a GOOD sign for me!! I very quickly changed my attitude, developed a taste even a craving for fresh squeezed twat juice and the rest is, as d'ey say, history.

Maybe try SITTING on his face so he can't get away or if you're a bit more compassionate ribble some champaign down there and mix it with your juices...chocolate sauce (diet of course) - anything for him to associate it with yummy and not pee or whatever he thinks squirts out when you cum hard...
speaking of HARD...I'll be back later... bye

Enjoy

Sitting on his face may be my best bet! (actually that does work but I got tired of always being "on top" so I quit going there). He is an awesomely dear soul and only wants to make me happy but at my first scream or "Dear Jesus" or "STOP" ... well, he'll stop, and I'll just get pissed!

Champaigne is out but will definitely try the full bodied chocolate sauce.

Thanks,
emer

ps ... thought of using the breast feeding orgasm as a selling point when I do prenatal counselling but .... naaahhhh ...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't wait!

psyche said:
LMAO! If my 'soon to be ex' would have been interested in still having sex, he may not have been an ex at all............He lost interest in sex, and then told me that I needed hormone therapy and prozac because I wanted sex. Good luck...........:rose:

Oh geez!!! God that is funny!!!

Mine resented the way a brief stint on zoloft made me realize that hey, I'm not the crazy one! He is! He still tries to blame hormones for my "mid-life crisis". MEN!

emer

ps ... in my experience, zoloft totally kicked my libido in the ass. Decided I'd rather be depressed! Kicked the hubby in the ass (and out the door) and cured the depression!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't wait!

emer said:
Oh geez!!! God that is funny!!!

Mine resented the way a brief stint on zoloft made me realize that hey, I'm not the crazy one! He is! He still tries to blame hormones for my "mid-life crisis". MEN!

emer

ps ... in my experience, zoloft totally kicked my libido in the ass. Decided I'd rather be depressed! Kicked the hubby in the ass (and out the door) and cured the depression!

LOL! Mine was depressed for years and he didn't think it was a problem, by the time he decided to go for treatment it was too late for me, I didn't love him anymore. Sad but true.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Can't wait!

psyche said:
LOL! Mine was depressed for years and he didn't think it was a problem, by the time he decided to go for treatment it was too late for me, I didn't love him anymore. Sad but true.

Yes, I know the feeling. Very sad and very true. Mine is naturally euphoric but learned early to blunt those happy feelings with drugs and alcohol just to be more "normal" and in sync with what his family considered acceptable.

I'm not taking credit but HE did DECIDE to try to live life clean and sober after he lost me. (he still has me in a way, just don't let him know!)

And me ... I'm having a blast! Don't worry about what time he gets home ... cause he doesn't live with me. Don't worry about him blowing the paycheck ... cause I work hard and pay my own way. Love our kids but can party (or just sleep) when I know he is responsible for them!

Life is good!
emer

Didn't Work

In my hands it didn't work. She said it just felt to weird, almost irritating, she was veryt uncomfortable and finally made me stop.

The details: She's never had a G-spot orgasm, never had her spot manipulated intentionally.

We got all warmed up, anmd she was on her back, so I reached in with my middle finger and found her spot. We both knew *** I had found it. As I stroked, it did seem to get more noticeable, but right away she said it felt weird, uncomfortably weird. She said it wasn't exactly like she had to pee; just weird. She asked me to stop.

We stopped for a minute or so, then started again. This time she reported the feeling of having to pee, so I thought we were on the right track. But as I continued she started to squrim a bit in discomfort. She suggested that I just try and rub her in circles, which I did, but it was still too weird for her.

She kept on saying things like "I don't know what to do" or "What am I supposed to do?" What she meant was, she's used to kind of 'bearing down' to come, of participating in the orgasm, and she didn't know how to participate in this one. In the end it just got too uncomfortable for her and she told me to stop.

We knew it would take some time, since this would have been her first O like this, but she apparently felt it wasn't worth the unpleasantness.

I love the hell out of this girl, and I would have done anything to give her this, hand-cramps be damned. So I'm pretty hurt and disappointed and she feels like she disappointed me. What'd I do wrong?

---dr.M.

Last edited:
There do seem to be women that this technique, in fact the whole GSpot thing, just doesn't do anything for. Just remember everybody is different and there is no "normal " response. Some women can cum from having their nipples played with. Others are so ticklish around the nipples that it kills any chance of an orgasm if you so much as look at them.

I think my # 1 piece of advice here is that you Do NOT just slide a couple of fingers up her and start jabbing at the GSpot (at least the first time). Don't JUST have her lie down and "OK I'm going to diddle your GSpot and your gonna cum like a train." You didn't say what went on before but it sounded like this was the way you did it.

Take your time. Make love to her. Play with all her other buttons. Get her to the point of orgasm a few times. Go down on her. Just spend some time working her up and turning her on - a lot. At some time, when you see she is really starting to cook, turn her over like I suggest in page one of the TECHNIQUE. Keep playing with her in that position. Keep her turned on and gently slide a THUMB (a thumb pressing down is not going to give you cramps- that's why I suggest that position) in and move it around a little. Let her get used to the feel of it. Keep kissing her back, biting her bum, sucking her thighs - all the stuff you usually do when she's face down. Tell her to just relax and enjoy the sensations. As you keep turning her on in all the regular ways keep that thumb moving just a little. All I can suggest here is watch her. Feel her. React to her moves. With her face down and you behind you can watch her breathing and the muscles in her back and bum. You can see when she's starting to turn on to that extra or new thing that your thumb is doing. As you see her become more and more aroused you can THEN become a little more vigorous.

With many couples maybe I should have been more specific. I suggest that once the GSpot is activated and she's close to cuming then you can be rough in fact it is the GSpot. You have to be rough. Rough is relative though. Rough compared to how you touch her clit OK. If she is cuming hard and you're keeping her cuming you can get quite forceful and rough but not right at the start. She has to learn what that new sensation leads to, what a G-gasm feels like as it builds and then let you know when to get rougher to bring it on. Her vagina is INSIDE her body so until she is turned on and feeling good about this new sensation you have to be pretty gentle and sensual. If she has never felt anything like this before she IS going to feel weird at first. Just tell her to relax. She doesn't have to pee. Just let it build slowly the first time.
Once she is cuming or you have learned the technique then you know you can continue to be quite rough AFTER the first orgasm and that's when this technique is soooo neat. You can at that pint KEEP them cumming until the cows come home. If she's never had this happen before it will rock her world. She may get scared that she's no longer in control. She may get angry at first and tell you to stop after only a couple of G-gasms. She will probably cry afterwards or fall asleep with the biggest smile on her face.

Another reason I suggest face down the first time is that you are pressing down into her abdominal wall that way and if she is lying over some pillows and relaxed you are not going to feel like you're trying to push a thumb out
her tummy and into the sheets. If she is on her back she may feel like there is no suppost for her abdomina wall and that maybe uncomfortable for her. If she is just more comfortable overall on her back then place the palm of your hand on her tummy right above her pubic bone - just below her navel and press down while pressing up with your fingers. That way it won't feel like you are trying to stick your fingers through the skin of her tummy.

Try this a few times. Do it in a relaxed atmosphere. Let her know that maybe you were a little too eager for it to work the first time and it sometimes takes some practise to get it fired up. Let her know that you are going to be gentle (until it's time not to be) and that you'll stop if it starts to hurt. Don't stop just because she sez it feels weird tho. The approaching GSpot orgasm doesn't feel like a normal orgasm so sometimes they are scared by the sensations.

I think if you take your time and keep her really turned on during these attempts then her body will react the way it has for so many others.

Good luck. Enjoy the trip.

Re: St. Patty

Mr.G said:
myapologiesjustkidding...

Anyway, the main point was: did it work for you? (anhow?). Once you learn the technique it is really GREAT for a quickie. She could cum a good 10 or 15 times before her Pa starts blowing big holes in your front door - or your ass.

Mr. G is absolutely correct about this part. I can help bring a lady to double digit orgasm in under 20min after her g-spot has been awakened. Once her g-spot is found (You won't necessarily find it the first time you try either....it depends on the woman and how in tune with her body she is) and she knows where it is then she'll maneuver her body so that your cock is hitting it everytime during intercourse. Then she just cums and cums and cums and cums and cums and cums, its sick (in a good way), lol. Be careful though, this type of behavior can lead to pre-emptive marriage.

Dizzy

p.s. oh, and the G-gasms are the best, my women can barely walk out of my place after an hour, believe it, love the g-spot.

bump n' grind for this wonderful thread, quite possibly the most useful one on lit :D

Dizzy

Although dr_mabeuse identifies one kind of problem withlearning to G-spot cum, Mr. GGG identifies another. The first may workout in the fullness of time, the other may not: as he says, everyoen is different!

Manwhile, I thought I'd share a line of clinical investigation concerning multiple orgasms from the bottom of my post "www.yohimbe.org AND male miltiple-Orgasms!!!"

"The researchers now plan to carry out trials to investigate whether cabergoline will have the same [mulit-orgasmic] effect on women [that it has in men]."
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174519

Check it out and "report back!"

--orson

favorite toys

anyone have favorite toys and links to them for stimulating the g-spot

~singing praises like an angel during the rapture~

Hallelujah! I can't tell you how many times I've said, "It's about 2 inches up on the top," and my partners have stared at me blankly like I was giving them VCR directions. It really is that easy! It's like an elevator button! Press. Rub. Repeat. Come. Press. Rub. Repeat. Come. Repeat as necessary.

Would I be somewhat accurate, ladies, in describing it as being parallel with the clit? As a guide I've always tried to note that it's about the same height, on the inside. I think...I end up reeling backward too quickly to study it.

~printing this out as this technique is apparently much more clear than my own instructions~

ullr said:
Although dr_mabeuse identifies one kind of problem withlearning to G-spot cum, Mr. GGG identifies another. The first may workout in the fullness of time, the other may not: as he says, everyoen is different!

Manwhile, I thought I'd share a line of clinical investigation concerning multiple orgasms from the bottom of my post "www.yohimbe.org AND male miltiple-Orgasms!!!"

"The researchers now plan to carry out trials to investigate whether cabergoline will have the same [mulit-orgasmic] effect on women [that it has in men]."
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=174519

Check it out and "report back!" --orson

Hi ullr . . . uhm . . . er . . . you mean guys usually don't have multiple orgasms? :D :p :devil:

Take it from me . . . Mr G's technique works . . . it brings a relationship to a new high . . . increases self-confidence of the lady . . . multiples the pleasure for the man . . . and, dare I say it, can become addictive . . . by comparison with a clitoral orgasm, in my limited experience the increase in pleasure observed for the lady could be of the order of ten-fold . . . but it does vary according to the usual impact of biological and social factors . . . put simply, it makes multiple orgasms a step on the way to extraordinarily excellent orgasm . . . Thanks, Mr G :p :devil: :p

Don K Dyck said:
Hi ullr . . . uhm . . . er . . . you mean guys usually don't have multiple orgasms? :D :p :devil:

Whoa Don, backup....Lets define male multiple orgasm. Is it more than one orgasm in a session or is it like what women have which is back to back to back to back to back to back to back. Let me know, if its back to back I want to know more. I can cum 3x in a session, sometimes 4x but if I can do it more I need to know how, thanks.

Dizzy

Back