Try This & Report Back

I have had no trouble cumming with a lover who can stimulate my g-spot over and over again resulting in multiple orgasms. But when I am alone and want to have a g-spot orgasm I can't get any results with just my fingers. I find the spot and it feels good but I can't get myself to cum. Today I put two fingers in my pussy on my g-spot and put an electric vibrator on my hand, this was after cumming with the vibrator on outside my pussy. It was incredibly good - I was able to cum a number of times and it was very intense. It almost felt as if I was pulling the g-spot area out of my pussy with my fingers......

I would like to ask if other women are able to cum with only finger self stimulation on their g-spot.

About orgasms and childbirth...

Mr GGG - First of all thank you for this thread.. it's been great reading and educational too.. :)

I think you are on the right track about the G-spot being associated with childbirth.. check out the link below.. I think you will be convinced!

http://www.unassistedchildbirth.com/birtherotica.htm

I'm 5 months pregnant with #4 and have to agree with what has been said before that unless you have a medical condition that means sex has to be put on hold then gentle penetrative sex is fine. You are right tho.. every woman is different so it may be best to play it safe because problems in pregnancy and with the uterus and cervix are not always apparent... so holding off may be the best thing to do.

I'm not sure if you have heard of Braxton Hicks contractions. These occur for many months of a normal pregnancy (from mild to uncomfortable) and are "practice" contractions for birth.. Some women don't even notice them.. so in light of that I'm wondering if the after effects of g-spot orgasm you describe wouldn't be too far different from those of a "hick" .. Like you tho I'm no doctor so not sure either! :)

I'll let you know early next year how it goes!

<pout>

Chalk us up as a couple this did *NOT* work for...

We read and re-read the technique... did everything just right... he found the spot you were talking about, and I even got that almost burning "i have to peeeeeeee" sensation...

THIRTY MINUTES later I was still stuck in that BURNING (now VERY uncomfortable) sensation and getting NOWHERE fast. I was pissed cause it was burning like a damn bladder infection for half an hour, he was pissed cause he couldn't get it to work...

We were both in such a shitty mood after that he wasn't hard anymore and we just gave up on sex in general for the night and went to sleep barely speaking to each other.

DAMN I wanted that to work too.... (&^%$&^$^%#

Raats!

I have NO idea why this doesn't work with some women. Maybe I should add a disclaimer, " VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW." or something. I'd love to find out why and if there is a fix. That's why feedback is so important on a thread like this. I know from Emails and PMs that lots of other couples have tried this technique and it didn't work the first time but they tried different positions, intensities, angles etc and EUREKA! it finally started to work for them.

I'm sorry you were so bummed out that you both fell asleep in a schnit. It isn't supposed to work like that. Have you ever been so tired that you started to fall asleep during a good tongue lashing - or just didn't cum for ...well a looooong time? Was he pissed at you then? Maybe your expectations were too high and when it didn't start to happen right away.... pphhtttt ... just dunno. I do suggest that you add that movement to your regular lovemaking. Try different positions and make it a PART of foreplay...particularily if you are multiorgasmic from oral. The G, as stated my numerous couples, seems to be far more receptive to stimulation if the whole vaginal/clitoral area is already at peak excitement.

I've been busy, have a business trip in 2 days now, getting ready for a big conference in Halifax, NS. I've hardly had a chance to look in but thanks to all who are keeping the thread and the info and advice cuming. Over 25,000 readers so far! WOW! I wonder how many success stories - how many extra orgasms. If only they could get their hands to quit shaking maybe they could drop us a line here and let us know how it worked. I'll be back in about a week. Don you have the room & I'll E you when I get back. Take care all and have fun. Think of me every 10 O's or so.

But...But...But...

We *did* try it in different positions/intensities... it just wasn't happening.

By the way... I *don't* cum from oral, and have never been multi-orgasmic. I quite frankly have no use for oral what-so-ever... LOL. Give me dick, and give it to me NOW... get that tongue outta the way!

Never??? From oral???

wow... The first time I cum, it was through oral. Perhaps I am just very lucky as I was fairly young, and have always been very in tune with my body.. and am very, very sensitive. I understand the frustration though, as I have yet been unable to achieve any results from this technique. It is not very much fun though, if your expectations are so high that you get "pissed" off... if one thing doesn't work.. by all means move on to something you know will.. It is all about finding and giving pleasure. My suggestion would be to try periodically, with the idea that it is experimentation.. and not the final end goal.. just something added. I would think the more twisted up you got about it not working, the less you would be able to relax and just enjoy being with your partner.

I absolutely love oral, but am most satisfied through penetration.. so I feel ya there. I do plan to keep trying, and eventually.. I will hopefully garner some success... but even if I never have success with the technique.. I will still enjoy what I have... and continue to experiment with much joy and pleasure. Good luck Bama...

As far as stimulating my G myself, I am able to reach it.. but unable to put any real pressure on it without the assistance of a vibe. I have tried to practice on myself to see what works best, so that I could share with my partner... with the same results... way too sensitive. Even after bringing myself to one or more climaxes... ~sigh~

Thanks for the advice Don, and yes we have tried intermittent stimulation... at different times during our sexcapades. Ah well, we shall endeavor on and keep trying. Thanks for the hello as well, I am fairly new here and was quite nervous about posting. Silly eh?

More Feedback Needed

capricious_chic said:
Never??? From oral???

wow... The first time I cum, it was through oral. Perhaps I am just very lucky as I was fairly young, and have always been very in tune with my body.. and am very, very sensitive. I understand the frustration though, as I have yet been unable to achieve any results from this technique. It is not very much fun though, if your expectations are so high that you get "pissed" off... if one thing doesn't work.. by all means move on to something you know will.. It is all about finding and giving pleasure. My suggestion would be to try periodically, with the idea that it is experimentation.. and not the final end goal.. just something added. I would think the more twisted up you got about it not working, the less you would be able to relax and just enjoy being with your partner.

I absolutely love oral, but am most satisfied through penetration.. so I feel ya there. I do plan to keep trying, and eventually.. I will hopefully garner some success... but even if I never have success with the technique.. I will still enjoy what I have... and continue to experiment with much joy and pleasure. Good luck Bama...

As far as stimulating my G myself, I am able to reach it.. but unable to put any real pressure on it without the assistance of a vibe. I have tried to practice on myself to see what works best, so that I could share with my partner... with the same results... way too sensitive. Even after bringing myself to one or more climaxes... ~sigh~

Thanks for the advice Don, and yes we have tried intermittent stimulation... at different times during our sexcapades. Ah well, we shall endeavor on and keep trying. Thanks for the hello as well, I am fairly new here and was quite nervous about posting. Silly eh?

Hi Capricious, Bama and SweetSpot,

Ladies, I have noticed another factor which I don't think has been mentioned, and that is time of the month. As has been menioned here or on another thread, ladies tend to be most receptive on a fortnightly cycle with in thier month. I have noticed times when achieving arousal is slower or "more difficult" than others, and PMS factors fit here, making stimulation slower. Being relaxed and unstressed is important I think.

In fairness, I don't think I can claim 100% performance efficiency with this technique. However, I can claim 100% satisfaction when using this technique as part of an overall sensual encounter.

Yet another factor is menopause, which seems to create its own problems of erratic stimulation. Otherwise, I am stumped at this time and am unable to make any other suggestions. However, please stay in touch because progress is made when "difficulties" in any endeavour are overcome.

Thanks for your comments SweetSpot, they support my hypothesis. After our first child we found that our sex life was very satisfactory during the latter three pregnancies - using commonsense and care, of course. Enjoy, I hope the pregnancy remains trouble free.

Sent

I sent this to a couple I know very well and they tried it..They had success and dang them for bragging so much..
thought would let you all know.
Moon

Licking

Sex & Diamonds said:
*sighs sadly*

Okay, I tried this.

It didn't work :( :( :( :( :( :(

Just my luck, don't know why I'm surprised.

Yes, I explained it to my SO, he said he could feel the "spot" he rubbed and rubbed and rubbed, till I got bored enough to tell him to stop.

Any pointers ?

So was it just like dental work or was it part of your sexual routine ?

capricious_chic said:

capricious,
Thanks for the feedback about self-stimulation of the g-spot, I thought maybe part of it was not being able to 'let go' while you are doing the stimulating yourself. But the vibe does work....

thought that since i have been encouraging some of the newer

members to read this thread that i should just give it a bump to

make it easier for them to find.

Just count me among the believers here.

I found someone who knew this technique and man, maybe it is time to bring this one back to the first page...

at least, in my opinion it is...

bump

Listen Mr G. I'm not about to go back and reread every post on this thread, so again, what do we do when WIFE says it's uncomfortable because it makes her feel like she has to pee?? even after she has already gone and peed??

copied

I sent a copy of this to my married best friend.. She says she cant get enough.. It has been an addiction now LOL Andher husband loves to make her squirm as she cums over and over for him
Now to find someone for me to try i with..
Moon

Thanks for the feedback, Moon and Alien . . . good luck in the hunt, Moon and hotNnasty . . . sadly the Pacific Ocean is too wide . . .

Huskie, I know it is a daunting task, but reading back through the thread is probably the best advice here.

In my experience, using this technique too early in arousal has a mixed effect . . . sometimes it just doesn't work . . . however, if my lady is very hot from other exertions, then she is much more responsive to this technique . . . the peeing reflex is overcome during the technique . . . without detail a diagnosis is difficult . . . perhaps try . . . a firmer pressure, later in the arousal sequence . . . a nice bottle of Oz red wine (Jacob's Creek 2000 Merlot is very good) . . . several, strong multiple orgasms before you look for supernovagasms . . . please give us some feedback on your successes . . . and other results. :)

Don K Dyck said:
Thanks for the feedback, Moon and Alien . . . good luck in the hunt, Moon and hotNnasty . . . sadly the Pacific Ocean is too wide . . .

Huskie, I know it is a daunting task, but reading back through the thread is probably the best advice here.

In my experience, using this technique too early in arousal has a mixed effect . . . sometimes it just doesn't work . . . however, if my lady is very hot from other exertions, then she is much more responsive to this technique . . . the peeing reflex is overcome during the technique . . . without detail a diagnosis is difficult . . . perhaps try . . . a firmer pressure, later in the arousal sequence . . . a nice bottle of Oz red wine (Jacob's Creek 2000 Merlot is very good) . . . several, strong multiple orgasms before you look for supernovagasms . . . please give us some feedback on your successes . . . and other results. :)

Thanks Don. So ,would you say that harder pressure should OVER come this feeling of having to pee?? I will most certinly report back with my findings and thanks again.

Hey ya'll. Just back from my trip to the coast. Good convention. Too bad I'm into Search and Rescue and not SEX. What a great business to be in...sigh...
sex I mean.

Thanks for the feedback, moonshado. Any chance you can get your friend to take a sec in her "busy" schedule and come here and tell us all what happened, what it felt like the first time, was she multi-orgasmic prior to, how many a night does she average? Have they donea "marathon" yet? If so how many is ENOUGH? I'd love to get a few more testimonials. It is a great way to encourage those who are still struggling to make it work.

Hi Don.

Huskie. Geez buddy, still tryin'. Sorry. I agree though. If your SO hasn't had the GSpot orgasm yet you have to start off slowly. Work her up with a good tongue lashing, lots of finger pokin but gently around the outer lips. Stuff like that. If she's been to the can she knows her feeling of having to pee is just a sensation and her bladder can't be full. When you start on the G do NOT do it hard right away if she has never had the feeling. In fact I'd alost tickle it. Be gentle. It must feel weird as hell for some women. Just rub around a bit and let her get used to your finger or thumb in there. Watch her body language. When she starts to react like she's aroused then start with some pressure. It is a different call for each woman until you know how she reacts and as Don has said each woman goes thru monthly cycles where the hormones are flyin and you can "fire her up" in a half a minute - other times it may just be too damn sensitive to enjoy or it takes a lot longer to arouse her.
Watch her. Ask her. When she appears to be highly aroused then use more and more pressure.

There may be a point here where you decide (it's YOUR balls on the line remember) to go for it and she is still either not quite there or mentally resisting the new and maybe scary sensation. Don't forget she's how old and you are going to give her a sensation she's NEVER had before. This is where the whle thing can turn almost S&M-ish. You force her into an orgasm at this point and then after a 30 second break you give her another. This is the most incredible moment for many guys. Can you imagine (not to mention SHE'S the one orgasming) maiing her cum over and over? Most guys work, struggle and sweat to make her cum just once. Now YOU are in charge and once she is over that first peak the rest (O's) flow like a spastic machine gun. You can make her cum for as long as you want and she can only squirm, cum, scream, cum, wiggle, cum, beg for mercy, cum and pass out - careful guys - I'm serious!

It's an incredible feeling - for both of you!!!

Best Thread Yet..!

Way to go Mr G for sharing your own experiences and inspiring so many more..!

Now if I could just find a ready, willing and wet partner....

Miss Moon..? ;)

I'll meet ya just to the right of the brightest star..

And we'll dance upon astral waves of
Graceful Lust..

And should our Divine Lila beg a touch of delicious humor,
then let ecstasy build-
into a tasty wet dream,
and a giggling creamy moon pie..

Now come,
let us take flight--
into that mystical magical
sensual night..

Simple joys...

Thanks again to all who dare to share, and know I'm more than willing to return any feedback, whenever my wondering wandering dancing long haired colorful dress swirling romantic muse finds me and comes..

Cheers

Limited success here.
Had my wife read this thread and we gave it a try. The first time was on her back. I was able to get her to orgasm, but I couldn't continue. She said it hurt.
Last night we tried it as stated on the opening post. She was on her front with a pillow under her. It was more comfortable for me using my thumb and again, I was able to get her to orgasm, but was unable to continue. The doctor, during our last pregnancy, said she has a tilted uterus, so I'm not sure if I'm hitting the right spot or not. She said that it doesn't feel like a clitoral O, so I'm assuming that I'm in the right place. She has also said that she doesn't have the feeling of having to pee.
I guess we just need some more practice. At the very least, she is enjoying the experimentation. I guess I need to have her read more of the threads here on Lit. I need to get her to read the one on "How to finish a blowjob" Then maybe she'll give one again someday. ;)

sounds like something I want to try...

I am quite ashamed to admit that I have never had an orgasm without oral stimulation.No one has ever lasted long enough to have one through intercourse.So this sounds like a wonderful new thing to try.Can't wait......:kiss:

Huh ??

GottaBme, hang on here a sex, "I am quite ashamed to admit that I have never had an orgasm ....."

Ashamed? Did you know that statistically over 70% of women simply can NOT cum via straight intercourse - never have - never will. It's anatomy darlin. NOTHING to be ashamed of. It isn't YOUR fault the clit was positioned an inch from where the erection does most of its work. It isn't our fault your plumbing and our plumbing doesn't quite mesh. As long as you can both over"cum" the anatomical inadequecies of our bods and just have a good'ol time is what matters.

The GSpot technique is something I think couples need to know because from my experience the women who can only cum from a good tongue lashing (or vibrators) seem to be in the majority. The capability of women to cum over and over likely won't happen with your SO's tongue. With the GSpot technique the great thing is women exactly like you who feel the potential of so much more and with the right manoever and pressure you probably can. It is an awsome feeling taking someone who can "only" cum once and making her cum over and over until she is screaming for mercy, can barely breathe and she doesn't even know all you're using is your thumb!

I wish you much luck in your pursuit. I hope you find somebody soon to try this with and it works as I've described. Don't forget the fun is as much in the exploration as the final effect. Once the technique is learned and your body responds you can still explore different positions, different locations, do roll playing ... Have a blast and let us know how it turned out.

STARSONG

The way I see it...there are 6 BILLION people on the planet. About 3 and a half are female. Of the 3.8 BILLION fully half are too old or too young for me to do anything with or to. OK, so that leaves say 1.5 BILLION "chicks" right age - all that. Of those say 80% are married or otherwise not available. That still leaves well in excess of 400 million "chicks". Even if I were a lot younger that is just WAAAY too many to deal with in one lifetime SO.... I figured I'd share. I claim first dibbs on say 150 million and you guys can have the rest. FAIR???

baumer69

"At the very least, she is enjoying the experimentation."

Exactly. That's what it's all about. Enjoy and I hope it happens for you the way I described. It may take a while but it is WORTH EVERY SEC OF TRYING!!

Thanks for the feedback, guys.

Question (hopefully one that hasn't been already answered)...

Can this be used on a virgin?

My girlfriend (the virgin in question) says that fingering (index finger) is uncomfortable. But clitoral stimulation can bring her to orgasm easily, and I'm sure she's wet enough to slip a finger in. Does anyone know if I should even bother explaining this, trying it out, and then getting frustrated because it's too painful for a virgin? Or could someone make an educated guess, at least?

From what I gather, the spot is roughly a thumb's length in (or a bit less, maybe). Maybe I could loosen her up with my pinky, or even do the deed with the pinky?

I love the idea of watching her squirm and gasp at my mere touch! :devil: I would like to try it. I just don't want to hurt my baby. :)

Last edited:
The big question here is whether the hymen is still intact? If it is then I don't believe you can reach it without going past the hymen.

If the hymen is gone which it is for MOST active women ( it tears riding horses, bicycles, running, jumping, gym class, all that kind of stuff - hell most girls use tampons before they're 16 or 17 - does she use tampons? There's your answer) then the question is somewhat moot. Fingering or anything else going in there if there is no hymen is only a matter of terminology or diplomacy. She can say at a later date that she is still a "virgin" and that's cool - it means a penis has never been in there.

OK, let's go on the assumption that she is still technically a virgin but the hymen is gone or as good as (stretched enough that a finger or thumb isn't going to actually rip it open, K?) gone. If you follow the technique and insert a thumb you are probably touching where nothing has touched before so she is going to be very sensitive to the intrusion. That doesn't mean it'll hurt or there'll be a lot of pain but the sensations will e completely new. I suggest lots of clitoral play, suck, lick get her horny as hell before you try for any GSpot stuff. When you do her first reaction will be having to pee. If you've read the thread she'll have gone to the loo 1st so that she knows it is only a sensation. Continue but slowly and have her give you feedback. She may say the feeling is too intense. As stated in earlier threads this is the time when you take the chance that she'll respond. Keep doing it but a little harder. If she says that it hurts slow down or stop...build her up and keep her excited via her clit and keep working on the GSpot. Just remember that the G-gasm is completely different than a clitoral one. Don't scare her the first time. Give her a few quick O is a row and let her come down knowing that it'll be easier next time.

I hope that helps and that you can do this. Otherwise stick to giving her tongue lashings and the like and enjoy yourselves.... and be safe.

Thanks for the always-enlightening response, Mr.3G :)

I'll do a little gentle probing when the time comes. If it's going to be too big a deal, it'll have to wait a year or two. I'll just communicate what I'm doing, and let her decide where to go from there.

On top of that, there might be mental uncomfort, due to certain religious persuasions. I'm not sure if she feels pain when something enters her like that, or if she's uncomfortable going that far, outside of wedlock. But your help is mucho appreciated, nevertheless. :D

Thanks for the help. Danke schön. Merci beaucoup.

Back