Try This & Report Back

Mr. G IS the man...Video YES

Now your talking, instructional video got to have a few willing participants to do this. Now to find one woman that would be willing to show off her hiner and other treasure might be a bit hard to find, but maybe a willing participant would not be a hard thing if she knew of the pleasure of it.

I have noticed that some do when told what to do (it’s a problem if your on the phone and they never heard of this) and yes some do this instruction over the phone. It is a must to try to tell them what to feel for, most times the woman does not know of this spot. Yes it is a lot tougher to do it this way, but spreading the wealth to others is a good thing. Feeling for that spot, getting them to realize that this is a pleasure thing, and not just for birthing. Once it has been hit, and they know what they have there, some do respond with “It feels like I got to pee” almost all the time. But on a few occasions they have achieved this goal. And the response is one of shear joy that they had one of these, but it’s the surprise of it happening, and not touching their clit that astounds them into this type of orgasm. You still got to tell them that they did not pee, as to most times they have a very explosive discharge to this type even it being the first time.

Many have tried to do this, and for the men out there…. lift bowling balls with your thumb, or do a lot of work with your hands, not just typing at these keys, but do some yard work with your hands, get that arm so well tuned that you can grab a can and crush it with your hand. I do not have this problem as I do a lot of work with my hands and I suffer from “Popeye syndrome” large lower arms and fingers that can pull pipe apart. I after hours of “thumb exercise on a woman” have had yet to feel that fatigue to the thumb or fingers. We are a strange animal, some of the men want to make there lady friends get to that point, and have them screaming there lungs out to have more and more of these. And being of that type of man, there is nothing better that sound of reached orgasm for the woman, that is music to my ears.

And Mr. G, just the best thing of this thread is the way people do like to communicate with others, if there was more communication in life, there would be a lot less people splitting up. This is not one thing that has to be put in the closet, and not spoken of, if couples out there only knew that what they had was a special thing, they would not wander, but want to find ways to make there fun and good times with a significant other better, and have that feeling of pure joy once this goal is reached. Having that SO is the thing, they must be willing, and want to do more together in the sack. Kinky is not something that is metal that is rippled, it’s a way of life, and to be that erotically minded, and want that is one good thing.

And on the birthing part, I have heard of many that have had orgasms at that point, and some have passed out from the shear pleasure of doing it once the baby has crowned out, now if they could only not feel like it’s a bad thing, and go and try to do it again, and again. One I do know of did this, and to one point she wanted it, but thought it was a bad thing that happened, she tried to cover it up, but guess what, she with some encouragement got to have those same earth shattering big G gasm once again. Some women get into fisting this way, as she knows that once she has had that G spot aroused and gets that first two out of her, that her muscles relax, and she now has that want of filled again, and with some stretching she can get back to that, but it takes time, but once she has, and that fist of her lover enters her, she is again in that blissful state. Not saying that this is for everyone, heck if I suggest it woman scream at just the thought of my hand.

Now to find a willing woman to do a video of this with the different angles and ways to do it. Heck I would even do the editing and put up the camera for this job (if you can call it a job) any takers out there, heck I can dream can’t I. LOL

wow thanks Mr.G

Tried it, loved it! Tried it again, loved it even more!
'G' gasms will become a regular feature in my relationship. Thanks for your easy to follow instructions.
I have even directed other online friends to read your words of wisdom.

travelboy said:
YOu have over 300 000 posts here. Got to be some people who would be willing participants :)

Happy to oblige but i gather you are not in australia.

I have to say one thing tho'. As a typical bloke and someone fascinated by learning, besides being a gentle lover i always focused a lot on technique and trying to udnerstand human physiological repsonses (i have a way to go). What i have learned is much more important is making yr partner feel special and loved. Good technique is just the cherry on the top.

... but it is one hell of a cherry :))

I honestly think this would be a great resource ..thanks for sharing so much to this point.

Some Aussies have benifited from this wonderful thread as we direct everyone we come across here to help them find the joys my wife loves so much, in her past she never knew she was a squirter till she met me & I introduced her to the G spot play & it gives me great pleasure seeing her shaking & trembling after an extended orgasm.
Over the years I've had the pleasure of giving several ladies G spot orgasms...... life is wonderful.

Just back from two months in California and while there I read an article around the end of May in a San Fran area newspaper about this plastic surgeon who is injecting I believe it was botox(if memory serves me right) in the gspot region. He claimed that having the area already puffed up and swollen made women have easier orgasms. There were quite a few testimonies to this. The price was kind of high, like around $1200-$1500, I think.

Last edited:
Well....

Oh my is all I can say. Last night, actually early this morning, with great instruction (Thanks B :kiss: ) I have to say I had a G gasm that I have only had maybe once or twice in my life before. I did it again this am and mmmmm :devil: I will definately be incorporating the technique from now on. :rolleyes:
It was the most intense feeling and loved the wave that came over me. The tingling made me feel more alive then I've been in years. :)
Thank you Mr G and B for this I have found a whole new way to enjoy myself and be more statisfied.

Goal~not to be alone when doing this so I can share :devil:

Have a g-gasmic day!

Burning sensation

I really want this to work, my husband even more so! LOL We tried it the other night and I would get the urination urge but it also came with a hot burning sensation - is this normal? It didnt seem like a build up - like other orgasms. Mostly the urge and burning. I got chicken and thought I should go pee again and retry - to no avail.

HELP!

Kaazz

Use Lotsa Lube

The burning sensation could be just FRICTION.

There's lots of posts like yours. I wish I had an easy answer. It either happens very quickly or it takes several tries. If it isn't happening immediately then do other stuff, go back to that for a minute ... build it UP, Keep getting horny (ier) and revisiting the motion. You have to kind of tease it out with some women.

The women where this happens to right away are very lucky and of course so are their partners because there isn't the frustration of reading this and then NOT getting that EUREEKA moment. Persistence seems to pay off for most women though. Also, from much feedback I'd say the younger your woman is the LEAST likely this will happen immediately. Women in their 30's, 40's and up are the ones who seem to "get there" the fastest and easiest when trying for the first time. Go figure. Some women never achieve this and there are probably a myriad of reasons for that.

Keep trying and use the technique almost as a bio-feedback tool where your partner gauges what their efforts are producing by your reactions. Give them lots of feedback and help out where you can and you'll more than likely have your EUREEKA moment before too many more tries.

Good luck.

Ahhh…again some sound words. Did you ever think that you might have something on your finger as well?? Got to make sure that you have a squeaky clean finger and under the nail clean, or just have no nail on that thumb. Or if she can handle a latex glove use that if you have something that is in your skin. That area seems to be more sensitive to stuff that is on the finger, allergens or what have you. Or it might not be the right place,
Some take a bit to find, it doesn’t always seem to be there right at the center and up, sometimes it goes one side or the other, the best way I have found is to let the woman first find it, or in a joint effort press around and see if you can feel that spot, she most likely will come out with “I got to pee” thing if you find it right away, the first few min will not get much response as I have found, but will get it stimulated, if it’s the right spot.

Once you get that sucker hard, and it does get hard, try to make it so you play with it, roll off the sides of it, then press up on it, and if you got it, she will get it, and scream her lungs out if it’s that spot.

That’s my two cents worth on this, and if you find it you can let the Master Mr. G know, it can be a tricky thing to find, but ohhh, once it is found, it will be great…she probably will not want it any other way. And just on a side note, keep getting it hard, and wanting to get of, it will only take a bit to get it hard, and let her have a few, then if you feel real adventurous, get her to come on to you with it hard, and see if you can contact it with your member, you will feel it rub you, and she will get that added stimulation to it, and better yet is that you get to play with all her good parts, now that’s an added benefit, and even better way to go.

You know if only one woman would try this, maybe with her SO or even if she is considering self stimulation, get comfortable, and just get well lubed up (or if you are that lucky with making lots of your own lube) just take those fingers and on your back, just push up and feel around, just move over that skin, you are going to find it, some might be in a bit more, so with a proper Glass round tip toy, or proper G spot toy, just take your time and try to find that spot. You will feel it, and once you get that spot stimulated threw reading (if your by yourself) or with your partner, fish around, it’s not going to happen with just a few min, it takes time to get it going, as most women do.

This can be done, and it’s so good for the woman, that she might not ever want it to stop, and with proper help from another, this can get out of control, where the partner has to keep smelling salts around just in case of the pass out one. I am not kidding on this, as I have done this with some on the phone, educate, play, feel, touch, get those ones that are part of your life in your life, don’t be ashamed if you shoot on them, heck be proud that you can do it, and if you put so much fluid out that you have to put plastic sheets on the bed then just do it. Don’t let pride or some odd feeling come over you, just be sexy, and enjoy that what your other party might give you, or what you can do to yourself, let those fingers do the walking, and do it up right, you will love this once you get the hang of it, and if your dry like the G man said, lube, lube, lube, you won’t need it once you get going.

Tried it for a bit last night. I was VERY close, but couldn't seem to fall over the edge like I do with a clitoral orgasm. I have yet to have an orgasm from anything but direct clitoral stimulation, so I will definitely keep trying this technique! :kiss:

Ya but you are at least trying it BluEyes13, and admitting to it, take your time and relax, you might have to try different spots to make sure you get the right one, beleave me you find it, and you will be just amazed.

thebarber69 said:
Ya but you are at least trying it BluEyes13, and admitting to it, take your time and relax, you might have to try different spots to make sure you get the right one, beleave me you find it, and you will be just amazed.
Thank you for the encouragement :kiss:

We definitely found the spot and it was amazing, I just need to get over the edge. I'll get there, though. My hubby is willing to work hard! :p

That is the whole thing to doing this, finding as experimentation, then reaching the goal, it takes a bit to get it going, but once you have one, it will keep going on and on, and don't worry if you gush a bit, it can be a bit over whelming.

G Gasms!

My partner and I have followed the instructions on producing a G-Gasm twice. The first time, I found it too intense and was afraid of peeing, and had him stop. This time, it was amazing. I emptied my bladder prior to our playing, and he rubbed the spot until I began cumming.

It is a different feeling than clitoral orgasms, it is less muscle tension and more internal tension. I felt a hot sensation inside and then would let go, unleashing ten to fifteen good squirts. The bed was soaked, my partner was very turned on. The experience was also very enjoyable for me, in a different way than other orgasms.

Ladies, if you feel afraid to lose control or like you are going to urinate, just use the bathroom before and line the bed with towels. It is so worth it!

BrownEyes I can tell you that a certain person I know uses towels, and can soak threw many, and after you do it a while you just might get that squirt touching your toes, there is nothing better than a G gasm. But what is washing a few towels, if you get a real rush out of it.

hrrrrm this seems interesting and will need to be tried out at once :p

i thought i had them before bc i squirt without a problem but i have a feeling this will triple that.

thebarber69 said:
BrownEyes I can tell you that a certain person I know uses towels, and can soak threw many, and after you do it a while you just might get that squirt touching your toes, there is nothing better than a G gasm. But what is washing a few towels, if you get a real rush out of it.

Yes it is worth washing a few towels for sure ;)

Also make sure there are lots of fluids around for her to drink!

You got that right, but those fluids should be gatorade, as those minerals that are passed threw the body, need replaceing, this is the best way of doing it so you don't get defisant in some that will cause charlie horses, and the next day you will feel like you ran the marathon, but you will just have a big smile on your face, and think of those that never will feel it...just smile in pride.

And besides, do you realize how many calories you burn off with that tighting of muscles?? :D

kaledonia said:
long time no see. Still having fun trying, but thought y'all might enjoy the orgasm school on red tube. haven't read all through this great thread, so it might be old news, but copy and paste this link :

http://www.redtube.com/share/2325

enjoy. kx :heart:

Wooohooooo, my wife had only had one g-spot orgasm and that was hard for her to tell, well I showed her the video linked here, and it works, her first real G-spot O that she knew about. She didn't shake and squirt, but the video is great at helping finally get the prize, thanks for sharing.

Now try the face down, bum up using your THUMB technique and let us know which works best for you and your SO.

Some folk like being on their sides too. As long as the thumb can move freely OR - if you mimic the .mpg you pretty much have to do it with her on her back.

Don't forget she doesn't have to SQUIRT to have a G-Gasm. Once she starts she may squirt EVERY TIME SHE CUMS from now on and that CAN be a bit of a killer when it comes to spontaneous sex in weird places. You just can't if leaving a puddle is not kosher.

Consider yourselves lucky if she can CUM repeatedly from any GSpot stimulation. If she can cum over and over again then THAT should be the PRIZE - NOT this elusive squirting / ejaculation thang. You are NOT a failure if that doesn't happen and to tell the truth you may find it exciting the first couple of times but when it happens EVERY time and there's a LOT of fluid ... you'll probably wish you never managed to go quite that far in your "research", OK. Just a bit of advice from an old timer who's seen the good, the bad and the soaking!!

Making sure that you are hydrated is very important. I can cum and cum without squirting, most of the time because I have not had enough water when the weather is extremely hot. :rolleyes:

Back