Trump To Defend 2nd Amendment Rights In St. Louis

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
About time the AG goes after politicized local DAs who attack the constitutional rights of gun owners in defense of their property and lives:

'President doesn’t like what he’s seeing': Missouri governor says Trump might intervene in viral St. Louis couple's case
by Carly Ortiz-Lytle
| July 15, 2020 03:12 PM

The governor of Missouri said President Trump may intervene in the case of a St. Louis couple who went viral for wielding their guns at protesters marching through their gated community in late June.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey gained national attention for standing outside their home on the evening of June 28 while Black Lives Matter protesters came through their neighborhood to demonstrate outside the St. Louis mayor's home. St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, said she was “alarmed” by the video of the McCloskeys brandishing their weapons, adding that her office was investigating the incident.

Republican Gov. Mike Parson said during a press conference Tuesday that Trump told him “he would do everything he could within his powers to help with this situation." He later said he was “thankful that [Trump's] going to stand up for people and their legal rights.”

“I think the president and the attorney general of the United States are going to take a look at it,” Parson said. “The president doesn’t like what he’s seeing and the way these people are being treated. I know the attorney general was represented on that phone call today, so I think you’ll see some sort of actions. I think they’re going to look into things.”

More here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ight-intervene-in-viral-st-louis-couples-case

About time the AG goes after politicized local DAs who attack the constitutional rights of gun owners in defense of their property and lives:

'President doesn’t like what he’s seeing': Missouri governor says Trump might intervene in viral St. Louis couple's case
by Carly Ortiz-Lytle
| July 15, 2020 03:12 PM

The governor of Missouri said President Trump may intervene in the case of a St. Louis couple who went viral for wielding their guns at protesters marching through their gated community in late June.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey gained national attention for standing outside their home on the evening of June 28 while Black Lives Matter protesters came through their neighborhood to demonstrate outside the St. Louis mayor's home. St. Louis Circuit Attorney Kimberly Gardner, a Democrat, said she was “alarmed” by the video of the McCloskeys brandishing their weapons, adding that her office was investigating the incident.

Republican Gov. Mike Parson said during a press conference Tuesday that Trump told him “he would do everything he could within his powers to help with this situation." He later said he was “thankful that [Trump's] going to stand up for people and their legal rights.”

“I think the president and the attorney general of the United States are going to take a look at it,” Parson said. “The president doesn’t like what he’s seeing and the way these people are being treated. I know the attorney general was represented on that phone call today, so I think you’ll see some sort of actions. I think they’re going to look into things.”

More here:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...ight-intervene-in-viral-st-louis-couples-case
Why does anyone need to point a gun at people for their peaceful protesting on public property... as is their Constitutional rights? Their lives and property weren't being threatened... so they were really trying to intimidate and threaten people from exercising their Constitutional rights.

Why does anyone need to point a gun at people for their peaceful protesting on public property... as is their Constitutional rights? Their lives and property weren't being threatened... so they were really trying to intimidate and threaten people from exercising their Constitutional rights.

They were on private property and they weren't peaceful. They broke through a private gate. They were being threatened, Dummy.

They were on private property and they weren't peaceful. They broke through a private gate. They were being threatened, Dummy.

Several reports of a video paint a much different picture. However, I haven’t seen it.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand head shot.

EA214C856F514DC91A0EAB212AD41B068235539A

Several reports of a video paint a much different picture. However, I haven’t seen it.

All from radical left wing propaganda rags that don't actually have the video no doubt.

Unlike the video that's been circulating where it's very clear that "peaceful protesters" ignored the private property signs and tore down their gate.

The residence from the air....in a residential neighborhood obviously.
30179950-8471859-About_300_protesters_had_broken_down_a_gate_into_this_closed_off-a-25_1593456605058.jpg

The front gate.....very clearly a private residence unless you're a fucking retarded leftist.
30182714-8471859-The_private_road_entrance_to_Portland_Place_where_protesters_bro-a-30_1593456605180.jpg

The torn up gate...
Broken-gate-2.jpg

5efa1fb92abf9.image.jpg

But lets face it....facts don't matter.

You're supporting these fucking stains because like them, you don't believe in private property, you don't believe in these peoples right to self defense....you'll call these people "peaceful protesters" as they run around murdering people and burning shit down because you're a leftist who will back ANYTHING the (D)'s tell you to.

BLM threatening people in their homes, terrorism by definition is obviously included.

Last edited:
...you'll call these people "peaceful protesters" as they run around murdering people and burning shit down because you're a leftist who will back ANYTHING the (D)'s tell you to.

BLM threatening people in their homes, terrorism by definition is obviously included.

True. Peaceful protest essentially concluded after a week or so. Radical Leftists used law-abiding peaceful protests to catapult their openly terroristic activities. The goal is chaos and intimidation. The goal is to fundamentally change the US which Leftists essentially hate.

But people need to be smart. Use the same tools that Leftists use. Record everything. The unsophisticated McCloskey's needed to demonstrate their side, not just their weapons. A more effective approach would have been to use their knowledge of the property to take defensive positions out of sight.

True. Peaceful protest essentially concluded after a week or so. Radical Leftists used law-abiding peaceful protests to catapult their openly terroristic activities. The goal is chaos and intimidation. The goal is to fundamentally change the US which Leftists essentially hate.

But people need to be smart. Use the same tools that Leftists use. Record everything. The unsophisticated McCloskey's needed to demonstrate their side, not just their weapons. A more effective approach would have been to use their knowledge of the property to take defensive positions out of sight.

A better option would have been to have dogs and prominent signs warning about the dogs. If the dogs rip into the crowd after that, that's on the trespassers. They WERE warned.

Lots of "leftist" experts here with inside(?!) knowledge of how/why the protests are happening... Hahahaha... Pure speculation.....

Lots of "leftist" experts here with inside(?!) knowledge of how/why the protests are happening... Hahahaha... Pure speculation.....

It's not our fault you can't keep up with the rest of the class.

I agree with you on most this stuff.

I have a video surveillance system myself.

A better option would have been to have dogs and prominent signs warning about the dogs. If the dogs rip into the crowd after that, that's on the trespassers. They WERE warned.

The private property sign was enough of a warning...and being told to get the fuck out by the property owner was all the final warning he needed to give.

Based on observable reality.

The private property sign was enough of a warning...and being told to get the fuck out by the property owner was all the final warning he needed to give.

The problem is that the screaming meemies on the left don't like guns. The McCloskey's had guns and that scared the mob that came to tear down and burn their castle. Therefore it's the McClockey's who are the bad people. That's why their guns were seized and they're going to get prosecuted.

Dogs, OTOH, get one free bite and no one gets prosecuted for it, unless the owner sicced the dogs on the "victims" who were only there to "peacefully" loot, ransack, and burn down your home.

Timmeh ("HisArpy") and BoBo ("FlowerForFun") routinely ascribe anything they don't approve of to their Bogeyman du jour - the BLM protestors.

BLM has upset their snowflake view of the world, and they are frightened.

I don't think the 2nd Amendment is currently under any kind of assault. At least not right now. It's on the Leftist agenda. That will never change.

Fact: There was just a "record" for guns sold in the US. Many first time gun buyers.

The St. Louis couple do not represent all gun owners nor does this specific case represent the status of gun ownership in the country.

Timmeh ("HisArpy") and BoBo ("FlowerForFun") routinely ascribe anything they don't approve of to their Bogeyman du jour - the BLM protestors.

BLM has upset their snowflake view of the world, and they are frightened.

Frightened? LOL I'm not some POG like you Rob.

The idea of BLM showing up to protest me for the sin of having been born to a white woman gives me a fucking hard on.

I wake up every day hoping for a BLM mob to threaten me.
ztdjwimty0541.png

USA faggot scare so he use gun. Such pussy. Haha!

With EXTREME prejudice. :D

Frankly

most of our homes

don't look like the set of Beverly Hillbillies.

They're more like Branson Ozark Lake retirement trailer parks...

Frankly

most of our homes

don't look like the set of Beverly Hillbillies.

They're more like Branson Ozark Lake retirement trailer parks...

They call it Leisure Village here. Which is the same thing except with fewer cars on blocks in the front yard.

That still don't mean a buncha strangers can knock down my gate and piss on me petunias.

Those scum aren't worth the good dog.

Better to just shoot the mother fuckers.

I also think this case is fair warning to others who live in gated communities - reinforce and secure your perimeter. The best defense begins with high and thick castle walls.

And put some piranha in the moat.

I also think this case is fair warning to others who live in gated communities - reinforce and secure your perimeter. The best defense begins with high and thick castle walls.

And put some piranha in the moat.
Build the wall!

You should avail yourself of more credible sources instead of the Communist propaganda of BLM associated media. They broke into a private gated community.

Back