Trump Thwarts Vindictive GOP Establishment

So you would indict the one while praising the other?

Because of ideology?
No, backtrackian. I would indict HUNTER Biden and Donald Trump for their high crimes and misdemeanors.

As I've said before: Commit a crime and there should be consequences no matter what political party or affiliation you are. Trump has commiteed a crime. The evidence shows Hunter Biden has as well. Indict both of them. Note that I said Hunter Biden, and NOT Joe Biden. That's because...JOE Biden is not actually guilty of anything. Unlike (for example) you and Icanhelp1, Joe and Hunter Biden are two different people.

No, backtrackian. I would indict HUNTER Biden and Donald Trump for their high crimes and misdemeanors.

As I've said before: Commit a crime and there should be consequences no matter what political party or affiliation you are. Trump has commiteed a crime. The evidence shows Hunter Biden has as well. Indict both of them. Note that I said Hunter Biden, and NOT Joe Biden. That's because...JOE Biden is not actually guilty of anything. Unlike (for example) you and Icanhelp1, Joe and Hunter Biden are two different people.

Do you not understand that the video by Joe bragging about how he got the Ukraine prosecutor fired is a CONFESSION?

Yet you complete ignore that in order to cheer on the prosecution of a former President for engaging in free speech while President which is protected speech with SCOTUS precedent behind it. Or for lawfully settling in a civil case by paying the agreed settlement amount. Or by lawfully retaining documents under the Presidential Records Act.

Back