Has Trump gone nuts?

President Biden is currently contending with a Republican House, a Senate without a filibuster-proof majority, and a Supreme Court packed with hard-right partisans.

Trump damaged the Republican brand so badly that Democrats are going to have healthy majorities from now on, which will make it much easier to get things done.
Dems can’t run on abortion forever. Sooner or later they’re going to have to run on policies that work or prove to the American people that they’re better off today than 3 years ago, and we all know that ain’t gonna happen.

Dems can’t run on abortion forever.
With the shit show in the House that is the Republicans they won't have to. They can just point and laugh and show that the current Republicans can't even come to a consensus among themselves, which leads to an inability to Govern.

I'm thinking after this election, the Democrats be the majority, and can then perhaps write a constitutionally valid law that makes abortion a woman's right.

Last edited:
His values were compatible with Democrats right up to the point he switched parties.

Which means it's not the man or his policies, it's the political affiliation which you disagree with. Which underscores how shallow you and the rest of the D's are.
So you liked the rally, sending people to the Capitol, interrupting the transfer of power (which has never happened).. not because of party? Riiiiiiight

Dems can’t run on abortion forever. Sooner or later they’re going to have to run on policies that work or prove to the American people that they’re better off today than 3 years ago, and we all know that ain’t gonna happen.
As long as there is a portion who are poorly undereducated like yourself, trying to explain how things are good for the country is difficult. Especially when the clown of a ring master shows shiny things that distract them.

The Cheeto sure does love the stupid!

Remember, gotta shake those baskets while they are in the fryer- or you will go back on parking lot duty again. It’s getting cold out there too. Better by the fryer.

Trump damaged the Republican brand so badly that Democrats are going to have healthy majorities from now on, which will make it much easier to get things done.
I wish that might be true but Trump is a radical, populist, narcissist. He is no conservative. I don't think that post Trump, the conservative people will have any problems in getting their people elected.

As long as there is a portion who are poorly undereducated like yourself, trying to explain how things are good for the country is difficult. Especially when the clown of a ring master shows shiny things that distract them.

Remember, gotta shake those baskets while they are in the fryer- or you will go back on parking lot duty again. It’s getting cold out there too. Better by the fryer.

You’re delusional!

President Biden is currently contending with a Republican House, a Senate without a filibuster-proof majority, and a Supreme Court packed with hard-right partisans.

I respect your values, but I think you may be underestimating how deep the Republican philosophy reaches into the reptilian portion of the human brain. The Republicans produced Trump, not vice versa.

The lust for autocracy within the GOP will continue. Republicans will continue to appeal to a large mass of people who do not think beyond their next purchase at Walmart and who blame minorities whenever their purchasing power is degraded. Republicans will continue to only respect the results of elections that they win.

In Amerika, we should not underestimate the impact of reptilian thinking among corporate exploiters and their consumer base. Democrats will continue to play defense against this extreme exploitation of the most primitive portion of the human brain and will probably continue to base their own platform on the fantasy that unlimited GDP growth is the key to pacifying the reptilian instincts of voters.

I could care less what he says. I'm voting 4 Trump regardless. Lol. I want to see him trash the fuckwit squatting in the white house.

I could care less what he says. I'm voting 4 Trump regardless. Lol. I want to see him trash the fuckwit squatting in the white house.
So here you go again HARPY, talking to yourself through mutiple alts again. How many is this for you now, Sixteen? Geezus CHRIST! Speaking of narcissistic sociopaths...
Grow the UP you sick fucking infant. Nobody cares about your shitty opinions, or your army of imaginary friends.

So you don't think that Biden won the election?

Do you have any evidence of that, because nobody has been able to produce any so far.

How much more could you care less? Trump loves the uneducated!

He's just another Hisarpy/Icanhelp alt; not even worth the bother.
Trolls gonna troll, and I really do wish the admins would clean house and get rid of this guy (or at least, most of his sock-puppet accounts, so it can be one screen name per user just like everyone else.)

Back