Trump’s school-choice plan to be released soon — and it looks like a game-changer

Herculean? Facts are a myth to you, we know. Your pist would make more sense if Litsters haven't been to my shops and my home. Well, not the new ones.

Why do you keep bringing her up? Do you think at this point I'm trying to impress her with some bullshit stories? She'll be here in a few weeks. We'll send you a selfie whilst splayed out on a bed of Benjis. Ya feelin' me, dawg?

Just her. Nakey.

You don't bother me much, don't worry.

Although the edit of that rambling nonsensical pist is hilarious as fuck so I thank you for that.

Go ahead and post it up. I'll gladly own every tear-inducing word of it.

Last edited:
Go ahead and post it up. I'll gladly owm every word of it.

owm? Is that like when you say you'll pay someone in dollhairs instead of dollars? Do you have your fingers crossed behind your back?

How high were you when you pisted that to only sober up long enough 6 hours later to edit?

owm? Is that like when you say you'll pay someone in dollhairs instead of dollars? Do you have your fingers crossed behind your back?

How high were you when you pisted that to only sober up long enough 6 hours later to edit?

Posted, "that?"

Which "that" do you refer to?

Post it up, pussy.

It was obviously accurate to elicit this level of ire from you early on a holiday weekend with a house full of weed to take the edge off.

If I had known the unintentional shiv had reached so deep beneath your ribs I would not have deleted it.

Posted, "that?"

Which "that" do you refer to?

Post it up, pussy.

It was obviously accurate to elicit this level of ire from you early on a holiday weekend with a house full of weed to take the edge off.

If I had known the unintentional shiv had reached so deep beneath your ribs I would not have deleted it.

Right. The words you pisted whilst high AF and too much of a coward to leave up once you sobered up have left a deep wound in my fragile psyche.

You're such a clown but unlike Bozo who is funny or Pennywise who is scary. You just sit there with a dumb look for everyone to laugh at.

Back