Trouble reaching orgasm (female)

honeybee_345

Really Experienced
I posted this on the Sexuality forum but thought this community may have a different perspective on this issue. I want to hear what you have to say about this issue I'm having.

I've been having trouble orgasming. I get really into sex/masterbation but never seen to reach my peak. The sex/masterbation will be REALLY good or intense, but it's like I reach a plateau and can't get over it. I try squirting and that is a wonderful release, but what I want is a clitoral orgasm. Its a different experience. A whole new pleasure world I'm having a really hard time reaching. It's also been making me irritable and kinda sad to be honest. Its difficult to use a vibrator since the walls in my house are very thin.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Any advice?

I should note that I am 23 years young with a healthy and regular sex life with trusted partners.

hi

You need a good woman who knows how to get your clit to climax

Oh that's a real shame I'd say the vibrator is your best bet . I'm jealous that you can squirt i havnt figured out how yet would love to feel that

well first i have to agree with sandy. nothing like another woman to give you that special release. if you are alone and masturbation is your only option then like bicurious i prefer a vibrator for clitoral stimulation. have you tried one before?

Back