Traveling Literoticans - Post your travel plans

I just committed myself through August 15th to no vacation plans due to a large project at work. There will, of course, be a some long weekends at the lake. Next chance for vacation will be in October. I will either have to go to CA to visit family or debating Ft. Myers, FL with friends. My sidekick informed me earlier today he wants to see the Sydney Opera House so guess I need to plan that!

Vegas in two weeks! Just an overnight turn around but I've got a new grandnephew I want to meet!

summer travel

Black Hill of SD for two weeks, as of now, and Glacier Park MT for a week starting July 4th.

Hubby & I in late July are heading to visit some relatives on my dad's side in Skopje, North Macedonia for a week. Then drive to Sofia Bulgaria, Bucharest, Romania, Bran, Romania (Transylvania) then back to Bucharest for a flight to Croatia

L:rose:

I want to dust off my plans for my dream vacation: A road trip across all 5,000 miles of the main line of the Trans-Canada Highway. I've been planning this for 15 years and I'm getting tired of waiting. :mad:

Cabo San Lucas Mexico with another couple in October. Friends have 4 tickets to the one of three nights for Sammy Hagar's birthday bash.

12 more days, and I'm going back to Cali :heart:

The smokin hot redhead and I spent the long weekend last week there.. I love Californee and sure see how people can live there..

Flew into San Jose, spent the day in Monterrey and Carmel.. drove down the coast to Morro Bay, one of our all time favorite places.. then back up the coast. Saw Josh Groban at an awesome place called the Mountain Winery.. It was an incredible trip, once again..

Hope Kat is doing well.. I haven't been around much or seen her post.. :)

Back