Tortured Love

angela40

Really Experienced
Haven't been here in a while due to tortured love. Paul as some of you may recall was my lover. NO LONGER. Caught him with someone younger then I in my flat. I heard them as I returned home from a biz trip. The bastard as I watched them, her riding up and down his cock did turn me on, but weren't aware I was watching. I just stood in the door frame watching, getting horny, lifted my short dress and rubbed my pussy. I heard him say he was cuming and not to stop fucking, keep riding my dick.
Exhausted she got of him and layed down on the carpeted floor. I walked over to them, Paul looking shocked, the girl didn't understand and confused dressed and left.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME NOW GET OUT I commanded. Last time I saw the bastard.

Having faced the same issue, I think you are way too kind. I would have put off rubbing my pussy for another time, after all, there’s always time for that, and yanked out something lethal from under my dress (hopefully not too short so as not to be able to conceal such important implements) and put my finger to better use on that trigger than my pussy. But that’s just me. I get out of here in 20 years, with good behavior (plenty of pussy-rubbing time in here, I tell you), but it’s been worth it. At least you’re through with the bastard. Gotta be strong now, hon, no going back to him, no matter what the sob story is he tells you. He’ll probably try to lay all on her, that’s what all the bastards do, but you know what kind of crock that is. Tomorrow’s a new day with lots of sunshine, I’m sure, sweetie, so be brave.

Having faced the same issue, I think you are way too kind. I would have put off rubbing my pussy for another time, after all, there’s always time for that, and yanked out something lethal from under my dress (hopefully not too short so as not to be able to conceal such important implements) and put my finger to better use on that trigger than my pussy. But that’s just me. I get out of here in 20 years, with good behavior (plenty of pussy-rubbing time in here, I tell you), but it’s been worth it. At least you’re through with the bastard. Gotta be strong now, hon, no going back to him, no matter what the sob story is he tells you. He’ll probably try to lay all on her, that’s what all the bastards do, but you know what kind of crock that is. Tomorrow’s a new day with lots of sunshine, I’m sure, sweetie, so be brave.

Thanks for your support. I should have learned by now having been married 3 times.

You have been so great to share your experiences with him. Nobody deserve to go through this, and since you have shared so much, we feel it with you. I hope things get better soon for you!

Haven't been here in a while due to tortured love. Paul as some of you may recall was my lover. NO LONGER. Caught him with someone younger then I in my flat. I heard them as I returned home from a biz trip. The bastard as I watched them, her riding up and down his cock did turn me on, but weren't aware I was watching. I just stood in the door frame watching, getting horny, lifted my short dress and rubbed my pussy. I heard him say he was cuming and not to stop fucking, keep riding my dick.
Exhausted she got of him and layed down on the carpeted floor. I walked over to them, Paul looking shocked, the girl didn't understand and confused dressed and left.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME NOW GET OUT I commanded. Last time I saw the bastard.
Good that you turned adversity to oppertunity and rubbed your pussy while they fucked

Back