Tongue fucking

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

omg yes!!!
completely addicted to this, i enjoy doing this for hoouurrs!

I enjoy it a lot, especially when he buries his face between my thighs and really goes for it! :devil:

69 tongue

Have tongue will travel....I luv tongue fucking...your pussy or your back-hole.. I have an unstoppable oral sex fetish

Had a lady in my life back in the day. We would tongue each others assholes simultaneously. It was smokin' hot sexy fun!

I enjoy it a lot, especially when he buries his face between my thighs and really goes for it! :devil:

Got to do this to the wife the other night. Love feeling her hands on my head while I'm doing it.

Got to do this to the wife the other night. Love feeling her hands on my head while I'm doing it.

There have been times in the past where my hands on his head has turned into almost pulling his hair out by the roots! LOL

can be at it for hours

I just like to see the satisfied expression, the taste and the whole experience.

Parting those delicate tender lips an penetrating her beautiful flower as deeply as i can and feeeling that kitty contract on my tongue is the most amazing feeling not to mention her aroma and flavor is incredible:heart:

Last edited:
What I wouldn't give for a good long tongue fucking. That's the perfect day off-at home in bed with a man's face between my thighs all day long. Whew.

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

This thread would be amazing with pictures of it being done to you. :)

My wife LOVED a tongue in her pussy. Smart guys would start by making out with her, then slipping off her pants and panties....then licking her pussy, and it completely opened her up for their cocks. Worked every time. Especially for her, 1st. :)

I think its great, I've always wondered if having a piercing or if the guy has one makes a difference.

My most favorite thing to give a gal! Her juices become an aphrodisiac! :devil:

Back