Tongue fucking

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

My wife loves it done to her by me or one of her GF's :devil:

And loves having her "salad tossed" as well !!!

:devil:

One of the things I love more than anything is being tongue fucked. I love feeling a guy's warm, wet tongue darting in and out of my hot, wet pussy. I'd love to experience it with another woman sometime.

Do any other ladies out there love being tongue fucked? Are there any guys who like doing it?

I know a guy who'd enjoy this immensely and be able to go on for a long long time. I see him all the time when I look into a mirror :)

I love doing it, to know I'm giving a woman that much pleasure is such a turn for me.

If I see someone's tongue - say, they're licking a stamp or eating, etc - I very often have to excuse myself. Tongues are awesome.

Haha, sometimes i do tease people while eating with my tongue, it has been interesting.

*raises hand* Absolutely love me some tongue fucking, especially ones which drive me to the precipice of passing out and yet struggling to hold my partner's gaze, mesmerized by what he's doing to me:rolleyes:

I love, love, love oral sex and a slave to a good tongue lashing and fucking. There's nothing that gets me wetter than a tongue buried deep in my pussy, flicking all around as my lover tastes the endless flow of juices I create just for him. Now, I do enjoy getting fucked by a tongue too, as he darts it in and out, making me squirm and moan uncontrollably. I'm a total slut when it comes to oral sex. I just can't get enough of it. :)

Back