Today's Question: How do you categorize your work???

My last story revolved around a group of fathers who spied on their daughters. I was torn between putting it into voyeurism or into taboo. The story also covered first-time, anal and interracial to a lesser extent. However, the main theme was watching so that's where it went. The mods disagreed and put it into incest/taboo. At first I was concerned because that audience isn't usually happy unless there's actual incest in a tale. However it was well received so I think it is best not to worry where you stick it because the mods will put it in the right place if your wrong.
haha that's a good point for sure. Is it ever really up to us in the end??? haha

the truth comes out!! deep. Well, currently, none of my characters are married, so I'll steer clear, and in general, my vibe is a little more "women get the win" in scenarios of that ilk. so, I reckon that's not my category, but also, a little yikes.
I'm the same way, its why my last story there didn't even hit a 3.

I'm the same way, its why my last story there didn't even hit a 3.
That's really upsetting. I mean, I am all about justice vibes where they're useful, but I don't want it to have to be a justice move just to have positive representation as a component of a story. Not to mention, It can be wicked hot in my opinion, haha

Back