To the ladies: What do you like you vagina to be called?

I liked Eyer's name for it - cave of death.

Never, ever pussy. I hate hate hate that word unless it's for a cat or a coward.

My wife only uses "me" as in "lick me," "put your cock in me," "finger me." She will let me call it her pussy, but not cunt or twat.

Weird there isn't a name for it that isn't considered derogatory besides vagina šŸ¤” unless I'm just blanking out atm which i may be

Iā€™m not a woman but Iā€™ll answer anyway. I prefer my vulva to be called my vulva and my vagina to be called my vagina. I donā€™t care for pussy, cunt, etc.

Vagina, pussy, little kitty (as opposed to Kitty with a capital K that refers to me as a whole) are all fine.
Personally, I only use the word ā€œcuntā€ to describe a literal vagina or Ann Coulter, but never use it as a personal insult against another person. When weā€™re being extra dirty though, it can be fun to tell him to fuck my greedy little cunt and use me like his own cumslut fucktoy šŸ¤­

Almost always option B for me.
In Canada (where I'm from) option C is the most derogatory word there is, and when someone uses it around me I find it a huge turnoff.
I agree. There are only a handful of words that I don't use because they turn my stomach. Option C is one of them. But surprisingly. a lot of people do and that's why I put it as an option.

Is it:
A) Vagina
B)Pussy
C) Cunt
D) Your "thing"

Of if it's something else, please tell us.
Early in our marriage we had all sorts of euphemisms for it. Nowadays it's just whstevet takes our mood. Here in Australia, "cunt" is just part of everyday language and is even a term of endearment between close male friends.

So, it can be either pussy or cunt, depending.

I agree with you, there are some appalling names used, one that I find unpleasant is ā€˜slitā€™. Iā€™m sure we can think of plenty of others as well.

M.
šŸ‘©ā€šŸ¦³ xxxx
Yeah I have trouble getting behind really poetic ones like ā€œflowerā€ but also the ones that sound like a wound are not ok.

Back