To jerk him off or to be jerked off by him?

I remember the first time another man grabbed my throbbing hard on. His strong soft hand felt so good I melted. A man's hand feels so much better than a woman's hand! I also remember the first time I felt another man's hard on and made him cum. I like both!

I would cum so fast being jerked off by another guy. Nonetheless, I would prefer to jerk him off first, tease him and make him cum with my hands .... and then second round we can jerk each other at the same time.

A guy I know casually from the neighborhood approached me saying he knew i was bi and he just wanted to jerk me off. He seemed uncomfortable but serious.

When he knocked at my door a couple hours later I answered the door naked and limp.

We didn't get started right away, i opened a couple of beers and we talked as i remained naked his eyes on my cock the whole time.

I got an ere tion, he watched it grow and he watched as it be and flaccid again.

He remained fully clothed when having finished his beer he asked and then reached for my cock.

He was very gentle and took his time, bringing me close to orgasm three times. Finally i said i really want to cum this time. And he let me.

He used lube and despite being gentle at times he squeezed my penis so hard it almost hurt.

I was looking at him, then Down at my cock in his hand then bamck again. He didn't make eye contact with me as I came, he stroked me all the way through my orgasm and kept playing gently afterwards until it be too sensitive and too much stimulator me to handle.

Interesting character, he stayed looking at me especially my penis for several minutes after I came. I thought he would leave right away. He also remained fully clothed.

We talked, it was a little awkward at first me named and judging having been jerked off.

After several minutes he asked if he could masturbate me again. I said yes, but he shorter naked too. I almost lost him but he stayed and took his clothes off.

When he began stroking my cock I began stroking his. He was flaccid and didn't begin to grow right away.

He got hard and I made him cum before I came. Still no eye contact he grunted and pumped his load with his eyes on my cock.

A guy I know casually from the neighborhood approached me saying he knew i was bi and he just wanted to jerk me off. He seemed uncomfortable but serious.

When he knocked at my door a couple hours later I answered the door naked and limp.

We didn't get started right away, i opened a couple of beers and we talked as i remained naked his eyes on my cock the whole time.

I got an ere tion, he watched it grow and he watched as it be and flaccid again.

He remained fully clothed when having finished his beer he asked and then reached for my cock.

He was very gentle and took his time, bringing me close to orgasm three times. Finally i said i really want to cum this time. And he let me.

He used lube and despite being gentle at times he squeezed my penis so hard it almost hurt.

I was looking at him, then Down at my cock in his hand then bamck again. He didn't make eye contact with me as I came, he stroked me all the way through my orgasm and kept playing gently afterwards until it be too sensitive and too much stimulator me to handle.

Interesting character, he stayed looking at me especially my penis for several minutes after I came. I thought he would leave right away. He also remained fully clothed.

We talked, it was a little awkward at first me named and judging having been jerked off.

After several minutes he asked if he could masturbate me again. I said yes, but he shorter naked too. I almost lost him but he stayed and took his clothes off.

When he began stroking my cock I began stroking his. He was flaccid and didn't begin to grow right away.

He got hard and I made him cum before I came. Still no eye contact he grunted and pumped his load with his eyes on my cock.
How both of you managed to not put a cock in your mouth and suck a load of hot cum out of it is beyond me. I don’t see how I could have a cock in my hand and not put it in my mouth sucking it until it gave me a nice big load of hot cum😋

I’m so hard from this. Never experienced anything like it. I fail fantasize about it and try to put “I am bi” vibes into the world to see if something like this can happen for me.

How both of you managed to not put a cock in your mouth and suck a load of hot cum out of it is beyond me. I don’t see how I could have a cock in my hand and not put it in my mouth sucking it until it gave me a nice big load of hot cum😋
Right.

I agree. Hand jobs would lead to a little frotting mixing our precum while we kiss. Then me dropping to my knees sucking his hard cock. Eventually laying on the bed while I work my way up to kiss him again and sliding my hole to his hard cock.

I would never stop with just Jo.

I agree. Hand jobs would lead to a little frotting mixing our precum while we kiss. Then me dropping to my knees sucking his hard cock. Eventually laying on the bed while I work my way up to kiss him again and sliding my hole to his hard cock.

I would never stop with just Jo.
Mmmmm well said..

Back