To Be or Not To Be - Your Choice

Partridge. Hard to get a decent supper off a wren.

Steve Coogan? Or Rob Brydon?

'Lo Sugar :)

Living in Wales I ought to say Rob Brydon. I like Steve Coogan though, and am looking forward to Philomena, when I finally manage to get it from the library.

Judi Dench or Maggie Smith?

'Lo Sugar :)

Living in Wales I ought to say Rob Brydon. I like Steve Coogan though, and am looking forward to Philomena, when I finally manage to get it from the library.

Judi Dench or Maggie Smith?

No, don't make me choose, that's cruel! For sheer force of nature, I'll go with Maggie.

Tuscany or Andalusia ?

Coffee.
Cream or milk ?

Cream, of course! :cathappy:

Lucky cat or Dresden Shepherdess?

7d853f.jpg

img-thing

Cream, of course! :cathappy:

Lucky cat or Dresden Shepherdess?

7d853f.jpg

img-thing

Oh, dear. It's not a great choice, is it? But, if I must choose, the Dresden Shepherdess - and then straight off to the nearest auction house with her. :)

Moorcroft or Clarice Cliff?

Oh, dear. It's not a great choice, is it? But, if I must choose, the Dresden Shepherdess - and then straight off to the nearest auction house with her. :)

Moorcroft or Clarice Cliff?

:( I quite liked the choice. I would struggle, LOL, but I have poor taste which I disguise by pretending I am being ironic about the kitsch.

Clarice Cliff.

Plates or dishes?

:( I quite liked the choice. I would struggle, LOL, but I have poor taste which I disguise by pretending I am being ironic about the kitsch.

Clarice Cliff.

Plates or dishes?

Good morning, Honey :)

May I choose platters? In some things, bigger is sometimes better. ;)

Cold lager? Or a chilled rosé?

two misunderstood beasts...but I have to go with Godzilla - the original, that is.

Traditional Vampires or modern social club vampires?

Hmmm, how traditional? I would argue Dracula was more social club than Nosferatu. I'm going with modern. I like the angst. ;)

Beatles or The Rolling Stones?

Oh John, surely!

Ladybirds or Dragonflies?

Hullo Shea! Hullo Serafina!

Is a ladybird a ladybug? We don't get the nice red ones anymore. Just the mean bitey orange ones. So I pick dragonflies.

Percy or Mary Shelley?

Hi Naoko!

Is a ladybird a ladybug? We don't get the nice red ones anymore. Just the mean bitey orange ones. So I pick dragonflies.

Percy or Mary Shelley?

Hi Naoko!

Oh ... tough one! I love Ode to the West Wind! But y'know, daughter of Mary Wollstonecroft, first feminist writer! and author of Frankenstein ...

Mary.

Byron or T.E. Lawrence?

:kiss: Shea.

Back