Threesomes

That coming from a woman's lips is so dreamy to me. This is a big big fantasy for me *sigh*

Just doesn't do it for me as much as her with a strap-on in me vaginally with him in me anally, and us girls' tongues down each others' throats..... Just saying is all......

MFF, while in college. I think the relationship dynamic worked very well because the woman involved was one of my closest girlfriends, and the man was someone SHE was with. I am not willing to have a threesome with my significant other - I know I won't deal well with jealousy issues, and I'd worry it would create problems in the relationship.

I colleague I was sort of semi-involved with years ago suggested a FMM threesome with another man we both knew. I wasn't sure how serious he was or whether this other man had discussed me sexually with Man #1 (I knew man #2 found me attractive, but I wasn't sure how interested he was), so I played it off as if Man #1 was joking. In retrospect, I wish I'd pushed the issue to find out how serious they were because I love the idea of being with two men at once. An offer has not presented itself since then, so I'm not sure that's an experience I'll ever get to have.

I also once had an evening turn into an almost-threesome with a different girlfriend and her husband. This involved a lot more sexual contact with my friend than the first MFF threesome had, and that is something I do wish had continued just to see what could have happened.

Just doesn't do it for me as much as her with a strap-on in me vaginally with him in me anally, and us girls' tongues down each others' throats..... Just saying is all......

Wow what a lovely scenario your painted there. Just Wow!

Wow

wow i like what everyone has said, just need to find someone that would be willing to let have them and someone else as well

And being close friends and nudists, there was a "known" quality about what they were getting.

This is where I come from when wanting to have a 3some, but with one of my wifes ex b/f's. Since she's already been in bed with them, it would be a known thing for her, and hopefully VERY comfortable. For me however, I've still not been with a man, but....any of her ex b/f's woulds be great 1st for me. Since she did have a drunken 3some once.....I find it sometimes frustrating that she wouldn't do it again. But that's the horny hubby in me, that wants her horny ex in me. ;)

Last edited:
MFF!!
first time ever, and first time with a girl. we were all drinking, so it was a drunk 3 sum.
wasnt as fun as i wished. the other girl wouldnt let my man touch her really, and she wouldnt let me do anything but finger her and eat her out.
(really wish i could do more tho!)
basically he was fucking me from behind as i ate her out.
its always been a fantasy of mine and his to have a 3 sum, but nobody we were ever with wanted to till we hooked up.
id totally do it again

After college I tried the marraige thing, although I maintained a steady GF throughout with hubbies full support. In fact we had ffm 3somes a couple of times a year.

On a return trip from a wedding we decided to stop in Norfolk. After dinner we stopped at a local watering hole, where I had a delicious idea. "Honey, what would you say if I told you I wanted to add another guy to the party tonight?" Now I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for a response. Finally he says, "We've shared your GF several times, how could I ever deny you?"

So I invite a guy I had been eyeing to join us, after a couple of drinks we headed for the hotel where I anticipated a HOT night.

I think we were all naked within 3 minutes, everybody was hot to play. I had gone down on both the guys and they on me. Hubby then mounted me and I kept him in the saddle until I sensed he was close, I whispered in his ear, "This is my fantasy, don't cum."

Hubby rolled off and I pushed our guest onto his back, WOOHOO. Now I mount him cowgirl, a position I've always liked. I intentionally rode a little high and let his cock slip out a few times. Hubby seems fascinated watching me ride and slips his hand in to caress my clit.

I'm like, "Fingers are nice, but I'd prefer your tongue."

WOW, 7+ inches of real beef AND a tongue on my clit at the same time!

"Almost heaven!" says I, at which I rise up and all that hard meat slips out and falls against hubbies cheek. "Finish him fpr me, please?"

I shuddered with joy as I watched hubby suck his first cock.

Ladies, explore your fantasies, I have learned that the ONLY fantasy you will ever regret is the one you never try.

Husband and I have done numerous FMF and MMF...We have been involved in the swinger lifestyle for years and I was bisexual before I met him. May not work for everyone but it does for us.

I have had several threesomes and foursomes over the years. The first was with an ex girlfriend. We were going out to dinner and she knew how much I loved black thigh highs and heels so she had gotten all dolled up for us to go out. After some playful teasing during dinner we went to an adult toy store nearby. Wile we were browsing we were approached by a guy who was going to menages here in Nashville. After talking for a few we followed him over there. The three of us chit chatted and he showed us around the club. At one point we ended up in a corner with my ex taking turns kissing the two of us while we basically fondled and groped her all over. We didn't go home with him, but she and ended up pulling over into a deserted parking lot with the top off of my supra and fucking like crazy under the stars. We went back to the club periodically after and had several conquests afterwards.

The wife and I have done FFM threesomes twice. The first time was the culmination of a two year search for a willing participant using every on-line resource we could find. The reality was a little disappointing, as the other woman was not precisely the type that my wife finds most attractive.

The second time was completely spontaneous. We were spending New Year's Eve at a night club in Daytona Beach. My wife must have looked particularly hot that night, because men and women were hitting on her all night long. The first woman approached her in the restroom, but she gently turned her away after being kissed and groped. The second woman approached her as she was taking a sip from the drinking fountain just outside the restroom. She turned her away, as well. The third woman approached us on the dance floor. She drunkenly squeezed in and started dancing with the two of us for a while, and then led my wife to a dark corner of the club. The two of them were making out for almost a half hour. I was getting a little annoyed at being left out, but they eventually returned arm in arm and kissing each other. My wife informed me that the woman had invited us to spend the night at her place, and I quickly agreed. As soon as we got inside the door the clothes started flying everywhere, and in no time the three of us were on the bed where we played for a while before passing out. Too much alcohol cut the evening short, but it was still some of the best sex we ever had.

After college I tried the marraige thing, although I maintained a steady GF throughout with hubbies full support. In fact we had ffm 3somes a couple of times a year.

On a return trip from a wedding we decided to stop in Norfolk. After dinner we stopped at a local watering hole, where I had a delicious idea. "Honey, what would you say if I told you I wanted to add another guy to the party tonight?" Now I'm sitting on pins and needles waiting for a response. Finally he says, "We've shared your GF several times, how could I ever deny you?"

So I invite a guy I had been eyeing to join us, after a couple of drinks we headed for the hotel where I anticipated a HOT night.

I think we were all naked within 3 minutes, everybody was hot to play. I had gone down on both the guys and they on me. Hubby then mounted me and I kept him in the saddle until I sensed he was close, I whispered in his ear, "This is my fantasy, don't cum."

Hubby rolled off and I pushed our guest onto his back, WOOHOO. Now I mount him cowgirl, a position I've always liked. I intentionally rode a little high and let his cock slip out a few times. Hubby seems fascinated watching me ride and slips his hand in to caress my clit.

"Almost heaven!" says I, at which I rise up and all that hard meat slips out and falls against hubbies cheek. "Finish him fpr me, please?"

Ladies, explore your fantasies, I have learned that the ONLY fantasy you will ever regret is the one you never try.

Wow. My fantasy. ;)

Sounds to me like you are a sensual woman open to what life and people may have to offer and share. All to often people can not handle open sexual relations and make others regret the experience. It is a shame when that happens. I am thank full there are woman like you around to help us enjoy living! After all, we only get one life! just thinking out loud...

Confession time: Last night I had a MFM threesome with my hubby and a hunky hubby of a friend who sat and watched us fuck. She was a little timid to join in (at this stage) and so we all enjoyed ourselves and put on quite a show.

Even though they she didn't join you, it's still erotic and sexy that she watched. I think some voyeuristic play is very hot.

......are you easing her into it?

Even though they she didn't join you, it's still erotic and sexy that she watched. I think some voyeuristic play is very hot.

......are you easing her into it?

HI Adidas00, yes, we are hoping that next time she will ease into it with some encouragement from her hubby and myself. Looking forward to it very much!!

So a threesome with an audience. Did she at least touch herself while she watched?

wouldnt do the mfm but actively looking to do the fmf with my old man as someone said best to have another f who is wanting a one off experience or it would complicate things for me. not easy to find though

HI Adidas00, yes, we are hoping that next time she will ease into it with some encouragement from her hubby and myself. Looking forward to it very much!!

Sounds like such a fun evening. Nothing wrong with her just watching... Can be very very hot. Once sat back and watched my hub and a friend, mmm.

Last edited:

That is hot!

I have a question for the women and males of lit . Have you ever had a threesome if so did you like and what the experience like and was it a mmf, ffm, mfts, can u explain why do ppl do it and if there ever any regrets heter you have done it?

Looks like you had quite a few questions, actually. :)

Yes, I've been in threesomes before. I've been in both MMF and FFM threesomes. (I am a bisexual woman.) Most of them were fun, but IMO threesomes really are kind of overrated. (I prefer even numbers of people. Four...six...even two occasionally. ;) ) I cannot explain why others do it, but I have done them because I am open minded sexually and enjoy sex! And, no, I have no regrets.

So a threesome with an audience. Did she at least touch herself while she watched?

Yes!! I was rather busy with the two men of course, but it was actually very erotic to be fucking two men and watching another pleasure herself with her fingers. I wanted to crawl across, lick her clit as the men fucked me, but it was not a happening thing this time...

I have a question for the women and males of lit . Have you ever had a threesome if so did you like and what the experience like and was it a mmf, ffm, mfts, can u explain why do ppl do it and if there ever any regrets heter you have done it?

The only regret I have is not having more of them.

Back